Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg

Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg

There are 30 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

The Nissan is ditched along Electric Avenue, where police say Kirbis steals this Volkswagon Jetta from a driveway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Witless Protection

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2013
Ryan moved to Buffalo and changed his name to Lief Coach.
pro hop

United States

#22 Jul 21, 2013
marc mann gave this dude oral
LIEF Coach

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2013
I have good head on my shoulders.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#24 Jul 22, 2013
Witless Protection wrote:
Ryan moved to Buffalo and changed his name to Lief Coach.
What a great outstanding post
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#25 Jul 22, 2013
LIEF Coach wrote:
I have good head on my shoulders.
I always had the idea when a man had a head it was someplace other than on his shoulders

Remember the saying

Give me head until i'm dead ?
Lmao

Buffalo, NY

#26 Aug 19, 2013
Ryan go bang ur busted ass girl I saw u wit at the gas station, she seems to be just ur type and exactly what I would expect scum like u to end up with! You think ur some kinda ladies man ha! Everyone if u saw the girl I saw him with you'd understand how hysterical it is! My girl blows urs out the water! Next time I see you you'll remember me from way back. We never got along bc ur a straight pos
john d

Wyoming, NY

#27 Aug 19, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>
I always had the idea when a man had a head it was someplace other than on his shoulders
Remember the saying
Give me head until i'm dead ?
There's a girl that likes to give a youth officer head, she gets off the charges that way.
Lmao

Buffalo, NY

#28 Aug 21, 2013
Sittin here wit a few more ppl that think ur garbage and always have been. This blog is exactly the kinda funny shit to read when ur high. Hilarious. We would all love to spit on ur old ass right now. Such a loser. Wish u would provide some more entertainment for us. Too bad
Scott bell

Corning, NY

#30 Apr 22, 2016
I am Scotty b a close friend of Ryan's and can say ppl do make mistakes and u. Should all be ashamed ..and wait till u mess up one day...
sirianniregdosbu ttboy

Boston, MA

#31 Dec 2, 2016
The funniest part about this whole blog as it's written by three dudes. Mike Sirianni, Sean regdos, and Ken hartridge. Not to mention a few other names whose IP addresses were tracked. The funny story is these three men are angry at the suspected person they are talking bad about because he walked in on an orgy that they were having between them. All three of them are in the closet homosexuals and has been caught with men on several occasions. Mike Sirianni has been known to date Sean regdos and he always called him his little fat cupcake. They've been but butt slamming for over a decade and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. Not to mention this Mike Sirianni guy molest his own children. Sean regdos was raped by his own father as a child. Sad story those poor guys. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Minneapolis KILLS 20,972
When dating a Colombian man, what are some info... (Sep '13) Sat Coffee savings 36
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) Fri Kevin 37
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) Fri jbohacek 17
Ghetto assed names in the news (Nov '16) Fri Ken 15
Philip Litten Jul 21 test 3
Only homosexual men study Library Science Jul 20 Marti 37

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages