Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg

Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg

There are 30 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

The Nissan is ditched along Electric Avenue, where police say Kirbis steals this Volkswagon Jetta from a driveway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
420 sheriff

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Wow
bob

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Jun 9, 2008
I always knew ryan kirbis was a ticking time bomb. He was always a mess it was only matter of time before he showed his true colors.
Not Surprised

Alfred Station, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2008
You new this was coming in high school. He always beat up his girlfriends and thought rules didn't apply to him. Put him in jail.
Stitch

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2008
I have to agree with the other two posters that Ryan basically grew up this way, so it comes as absolutely no surprise that he has come to this. The sad part is that numerous people were rebuffed along the way. This was the arrogant manner he was allowed to grow up. He has terrorized just about every classmate and teacher who ever had the misfortune to have him in class. It would be difficult to find a more unredeemable individual. For the safety
of our local area, he deserves the maximum possible penalty.
wow

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2008
I went to high school with him as well and I agree with what the other posters wrote. Ryan has always had a screw loose. The only people he treated worse than those he picked on were his friends. I always knew he'd end up in prison just surprised that it took this long.
Girlfriend

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2008
He was the father of my 5 children, and he was a good father. I love you Ryan
sally hansen

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2008
Girlfriend wrote:
He was the father of my 5 children, and he was a good father. I love you Ryan
he WAS the father???
pleased

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2008
this kid is known to be a piece of garbage all over our neighborhood... he should rot in jail for a long time
Ryan L

AOL

#9 Jun 10, 2008
well...all's I know is that Sunset aint gunna be the same this year w.out his crazy ass lol...
bleu

East Aurora, NY

#10 Jun 10, 2008
all you people are gay
NotaKirbisFan

North Tonawanda, NY

#11 Jun 10, 2008
I have known the entire family and extended family for at least 12 years. They are all nuts. Most of the extended family has a police record for everything from assaulting police on down. He is just one in a long line of family members in trouble. It wont end here. Wait till offspring start taking off where he left off!!!
jimothy motardo

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jun 10, 2008
If I remember correctly, this same person was arrested a couple years ago for running a cocaine/prescription meds ring.
let's hope they keep him in jail a bit longer this time.
Bobby

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 10, 2008
I've known this so called person since early childhood. even at 8 years old, he showed all the makings of a full fledged sociopath. my friends and family have always known he would go on to do terrible things. we did not suspect this, so much as just accepted it. now that it is happening, one cannot help but feel that, due to its predictability, this could have all been avoided somehow. At least nobody was seriously hurt. I just hope that minutia is not the justification for turning him loose on the public again. Next time the victims may not be so lucky.
420 sheriff

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 12, 2008
bleu wrote:
all you people are gay
and your not?????
Stacy

Hamburg, NY

#15 Aug 22, 2011
I was f"ing ryan before he did this and he was a great lay so atleast he could do that right! lol
manoconputa

Angola, NY

#16 Aug 23, 2011
looks like all the "men" in the neighborhood dropped the ball on this one. that kid would have been found in a bloody pillow case in a field if he'd grown up in our area.
manoconputa

Angola, NY

#17 Aug 23, 2011
Stacy wrote:
I was f"ing ryan before he did this and he was a great lay so atleast he could do that right! lol
There is no way to f__ K the "right way" you moron.......but... if he did that good, he'll be popular in prison.
billyt

Lancaster, NY

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Ryan Kirbis is a complete ass that deserves to go to jail for a long time. What a piece of sh** to beat up on girls and to rob people like he did..Hope his ass gets what he deserves in prison. He'll be a great lay for others in jail, lol
eatadicklmfao

Tonawanda, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2013
i could give a F*** about u haters as long as my bi****s love me. lol!
Zod

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Total dirtbag who enjoys man on man action

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult video stores (Dec '09) 5 hr We need something... 18
Bye Bye Paladino, a person of you're stature ne... 5 hr Hater alert 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr America 21,049
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) 13 hr James Madison 46
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... 17 hr Kevin 2
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? Thu Brian 9
News American Axle talks turn to Tonawanda plant clo... (May '08) Wed Patricia 179

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages