bugger buffalo (a.k.a. barfalo) sucks

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The real one

Port Chester, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2008
You know I went to school here in Buffalo and one thing I got out of it was that THIS TOWN SUCKS!!!!! AND HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY:

1. IT IS TOO COLD THERE ALL YEAR ROUND WITH NOTHING TO DO. DEAD END NIGHTLIFE

I MEAN IF ALL YOU DO IS GO TO DEAD END BARS OR COLLEGE BARS FOR FUN AND DON'T HAVE OTHER MUSIC THEN IT SUCKS!!!! I MEAN I HAVE TO GO ACROSS THE PEACE BRIDGE OR THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO GO TO FUN AND EXCITEMENT. OR DO I HAVE TO GO TO TORONTO IN THE DEAD OF WINTER.

2. THE WOMEN. ALL OF THEM ARE FAT COWS!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT FAT COWS AND ARE UGLY!!!! WHAT DO THEY DO TO GET THOSE GOD AWFUL LOOKS. DO THEY DRINK ALL THE LOVE CANAL WATER OR DO THEY JUST DRINK UP LAKE ERIE!!!!!! THEY NEED TO WORK OUT AND GET IN BETTER SHAPE!!!!!

3. STUPID TOWNS
ALL THE BUSINESS IS IN THE BURBS AND NOT IN THE CITY OF BUFFALO. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. AND YOU HAVE NARROWMINDED CLIQUES IN THE TOWN OF TOWAWANDA, CHEEKTOWAGA (CREEPTOWAGA), THE EAST SIDE, THE WEST SIDE, AND THE REST OF WESTERN NEW YORK.

4. STUPID CLIQUES

THAT'S RIGHT YOU NUMB SKULLS. YOU ALL HAVE STUPID CLIQUES WHERE YOU DON'T ALLOW OUTSIDERS IN. ALL YOU DO IS STAY NARROWMINDED ON ISSUES AND WANT YOUR BLUE COLLIOR JOBS!!!!!$40/HR PULLING A LEVER I DON'T THINK SO!!!! GO TO ONE OF THE LOCAL COLLEGES AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIVES.JUST GO TO THE TOWNS AND SEE WHO LIVES THERE AND YOU KNOW THE STORY!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR TOWNS AND WHO LIVES IN THERE. ALL SEGERATED AND POLERIZED. WAKE UP THIS ISN'T THE 1940'S YOU NARROWMINDED NUMBSKULLS.

5. TOO MUCH STUPID BUSINESS

WHAT IS THIS YOUR COUNTY GOVERNMENT ROBS YOU OF EVERYTHING AND YOU DON'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR UNION JOBS OR WHAT!!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR PEACE BRIDGE THAT YOU CAN'T BUILD OFF YOUR ASSES!!!!! AND WHAT ABOUT YOU ATTEMPTING TO SAVE YOUR BILLS!!!! OH MAN LIKE THEY WANT TO STAY THERE. EVERY TIME THEY COME TO PLAY FOR THE SEASON YOU KNOW WHERE THEY GO. THEY GO TO CANADA DUMB ASSES!!!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WERE ALL THE OPEN MINDED AND FUN PEOPLE ARE. UNLIKE YOU STINKY MUTANT PEOPLE!!!!!

6. SPORTS

YOU HAVE NO SPORTS SCENE. ALL YOU HAVE ARE THE BARFALO BILLS THAT CHOKE ON THEIR WINGS AND YOU CLAIM THAT THEY WILL MAKE THE SUPER BOWL. THEY ALWAYS MAKE THE TOILET BOWL :-D AND THEN YOU HAVE THE BUFFALO SABERS OPPS I MEAN THE DULL BLADERS. ALL THEY DO IS CHOKE SOME MORE. THEY GO TO A STANLEY CUP ONCE IN A WHILE AND CHOKE. OH BY THE WAY THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS GOT ROBBED IS BECAUSE THE NHL DIDN'T WANT TO GO TOWARDS YOUR MARKET. GARY BETMAN KNOWS THAT IT SUCKS DOO DOO CRAP ANYWAY.

I MEAN YOU PEOPLE MAKE A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM'S EXPERIENCE HORRIBLE AND YOU AND THE MEDIA IN BARFALO MAKE IT ALL BIG NEWS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. LOOK THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THEN JUST FOOTBALL. AND YOUR TOWN DOESN'T OFFER OTHER STUFF TO DO LIKE A CHICAGO OR A NEW YORK.

IF YOU WANT A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM PAY FOR SUNDAY TICKET ON DIRECT TV OR GO TO TULLEY'S AND WATCH BIG BLUE THE NEW YORK GIANTS THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS BEAT OUT EVERYONE AS THEY GET ANOTHER RING.

YOUR TOWN IS JUST PURE GARBAGE AND WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU REJECT IT LIKE ALL YOU NARROWMINDED FAKE ASS FRAUDS!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL LOSERS JUST LIKE THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!!!
Mr Reality

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Well Well.... We can certainly tell that you graduated from the University of Buffalo as an English Major.

Good for you and all your successes. Where have you relocated to? Sunny L.A......... as in Lackawanna you fudge packer!!!!!

Time to move out of your mothers basement and find a job. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPER SIZE THAT VALUE MEAL SIR?????????
JimmyR

AOL

#3 Sep 19, 2008
The real one
United States
-
-how do you really feel?
-government computer?
Un-believable

East Amherst, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2008
LOL, he's joking right? He sounds ike the Jerry Springer show!

Do you think maybe McDonald's fired him this week and set him off?
Mickey D

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2008
Un-believable wrote:
LOL, he's joking right? He sounds ike the Jerry Springer show!
Do you think maybe McDonald's fired him this week and set him off?
And is that why he loves to type with caps lock? Oh please, how rude and clueless.

“I forgot the eggplant”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2008
Mr Reality wrote:
Well Well.... We can certainly tell that you graduated from the University of Buffalo as an English Major.
Good for you and all your successes. Where have you relocated to? Sunny L.A......... as in Lackawanna you fudge packer!!!!!
Time to move out of your mothers basement and find a job. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPER SIZE THAT VALUE MEAL SIR?????????
yep he 's a major pole climber.....stupid young and full of cmmm...not his own though
Mr Reality

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2008
Hey Real One, I saw you working the drive thru window at Bugger King
Croc Hunter

Purchase, NY

#9 Sep 23, 2008
I agree with you Real One. Especially your point on #5 - Too much stupid business. I was educated here my whole life from grade school to college. I have a Bachleor's in Fine Arts and non of the 3 major corporations in this tiny chit town will hire me because I'm not a woman/I'm not black/Spanish. It is reverse discrimination and I'm about one foot out the door to a major city. This town sucks and the 3-5 major corporations in it suck too. A yes my buddy is the guy making $100 million dollars a year union money to string some electric wires together. I say to you preach on REAL ONE!
Jools

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 23, 2008
The real one wrote:
You know I went to school here in Buffalo and one thing I got out of it was that THIS TOWN SUCKS!!!!! AND HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY:
1. IT IS TOO COLD THERE ALL YEAR ROUND WITH NOTHING TO DO. DEAD END NIGHTLIFE
I MEAN IF ALL YOU DO IS GO TO DEAD END BARS OR COLLEGE BARS FOR FUN AND DON'T HAVE OTHER MUSIC THEN IT SUCKS!!!! I MEAN I HAVE TO GO ACROSS THE PEACE BRIDGE OR THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO GO TO FUN AND EXCITEMENT. OR DO I HAVE TO GO TO TORONTO IN THE DEAD OF WINTER.
2. THE WOMEN. ALL OF THEM ARE FAT COWS!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT FAT COWS AND ARE UGLY!!!! WHAT DO THEY DO TO GET THOSE GOD AWFUL LOOKS. DO THEY DRINK ALL THE LOVE CANAL WATER OR DO THEY JUST DRINK UP LAKE ERIE!!!!!! THEY NEED TO WORK OUT AND GET IN BETTER SHAPE!!!!!
3. STUPID TOWNS
ALL THE BUSINESS IS IN THE BURBS AND NOT IN THE CITY OF BUFFALO. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. AND YOU HAVE NARROWMINDED CLIQUES IN THE TOWN OF TOWAWANDA, CHEEKTOWAGA (CREEPTOWAGA), THE EAST SIDE, THE WEST SIDE, AND THE REST OF WESTERN NEW YORK.
4. STUPID CLIQUES
THAT'S RIGHT YOU NUMB SKULLS. YOU ALL HAVE STUPID CLIQUES WHERE YOU DON'T ALLOW OUTSIDERS IN. ALL YOU DO IS STAY NARROWMINDED ON ISSUES AND WANT YOUR BLUE COLLIOR JOBS!!!!!$40/HR PULLING A LEVER I DON'T THINK SO!!!! GO TO ONE OF THE LOCAL COLLEGES AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIVES.JUST GO TO THE TOWNS AND SEE WHO LIVES THERE AND YOU KNOW THE STORY!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR TOWNS AND WHO LIVES IN THERE. ALL SEGERATED AND POLERIZED. WAKE UP THIS ISN'T THE 1940'S YOU NARROWMINDED NUMBSKULLS.
5. TOO MUCH STUPID BUSINESS
WHAT IS THIS YOUR COUNTY GOVERNMENT ROBS YOU OF EVERYTHING AND YOU DON'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR UNION JOBS OR WHAT!!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR PEACE BRIDGE THAT YOU CAN'T BUILD OFF YOUR ****!!!!! AND WHAT ABOUT YOU ATTEMPTING TO SAVE YOUR BILLS!!!! OH MAN LIKE THEY WANT TO STAY THERE. EVERY TIME THEY COME TO PLAY FOR THE SEASON YOU KNOW WHERE THEY GO. THEY GO TO CANADA DUMB ****!!!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WERE ALL THE OPEN MINDED AND FUN PEOPLE ARE. UNLIKE YOU STINKY MUTANT PEOPLE!!!!!
6. SPORTS
YOU HAVE NO SPORTS SCENE. ALL YOU HAVE ARE THE BARFALO BILLS THAT CHOKE ON THEIR WINGS AND YOU CLAIM THAT THEY WILL MAKE THE SUPER BOWL. THEY ALWAYS MAKE THE TOILET BOWL :-D AND THEN YOU HAVE THE BUFFALO SABERS OPPS I MEAN THE DULL BLADERS. ALL THEY DO IS CHOKE SOME MORE. THEY GO TO A STANLEY CUP ONCE IN A WHILE AND CHOKE. OH BY THE WAY THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS GOT ROBBED IS BECAUSE THE NHL DIDN'T WANT TO GO TOWARDS YOUR MARKET. GARY BETMAN KNOWS THAT IT SUCKS DOO DOO CRAP ANYWAY.
I MEAN YOU PEOPLE MAKE A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM'S EXPERIENCE HORRIBLE AND YOU AND THE MEDIA IN BARFALO MAKE IT ALL BIG NEWS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. LOOK THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THEN JUST FOOTBALL. AND YOUR TOWN DOESN'T OFFER OTHER STUFF TO DO LIKE A CHICAGO OR A NEW YORK.
IF YOU WANT A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM PAY FOR SUNDAY TICKET ON DIRECT TV OR GO TO TULLEY'S AND WATCH BIG BLUE THE NEW YORK GIANTS THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS BEAT OUT EVERYONE AS THEY GET ANOTHER RING.
YOUR TOWN IS JUST PURE GARBAGE AND WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU REJECT IT LIKE ALL YOU NARROWMINDED FAKE **** FRAUDS!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL LOSERS JUST LIKE THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!!!
Wow! You sound a little Bitter!
I have one suggestion for you..........
STAY HOME!
REAL king of op

East Aurora, NY

#11 Sep 23, 2008
dude , that first post is so fake .
it's pretty easy to move .
momma help

Buffalo, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2008
It sounds like someone was bullied his entire life!
Better you write this insanity HERE, than shoot your neighbors, co-workers or bar patrons!
Look, if it helps, I will be your momma and listen and soothe you...just stay away from the malls, entertainment areas and schools...and we can play here..OK?
yomomma

AOL

#13 Sep 23, 2008
Croc Hunter wrote:
I agree with you Real One. Especially your point on #5 - Too much stupid business. I was educated here my whole life from grade school to college. I have a Bachleor's in Fine Arts and non of the 3 major corporations in this tiny chit town will hire me because I'm not a woman/I'm not black/Spanish. It is reverse discrimination and I'm about one foot out the door to a major city. This town sucks and the 3-5 major corporations in it suck too. A yes my buddy is the guy making $100 million dollars a year union money to string some electric wires together. I say to you preach on REAL ONE!
Maybe you should have gotten a real degree instead of taking the easy ride to a useless piece of paper........
Croc Hunter

Purchase, NY

#14 Sep 23, 2008
yomomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should have gotten a real degree instead of taking the easy ride to a useless piece of paper........

Maybe you should of grown a pair instead of hiding behind your mom's computer calling me out. LOSER!
just my oinion

Buffalo, NY

#18 Sep 29, 2008
Wow-for someone who has such negative feelings about our fine city he spends an awful lot of time onour message boards,doesn't he? I agre with you momma-if he's sitting in Mom's basement on the computer we're all better off.MOO!

“I forgot the eggplant”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2008
The real one wrote:
Hey Lisa from Lancaster: Why don't you work that pole at the hole in the wall strip club at Rick's Tally #O's. Or maybe you can take some of my pole if I'd let you :-D You'd be lucky to get any Fat nasty w#ore. Or maybe you want a piece of this. I don't think so. You're a fat nasty ugly lady and all of you ladies of Western New York are nothing but a bunch of FAT COW HEIFFERS!!
All of you WESTERN NEW YORK Ladies are nothing but ugly fat nasty discusting ladies. I got game and I get the fine ones. I don't know what it is with you lame broads. I don't know if you drink that Lake Erie Water, or drink that Love Canal Water. Why don't you quit choking on Duff's wing and stop snacking La Nova's. Lay off the Bon Bons and do some excercises fat **** cows.
ALL WESTERN NEW YORK WOMEN ARE DISCUSTING FAT NASTY MUTANTS!!!!! NYC ladies are the best. What else can I say. Got a problem with what I said lady then DEAL WITH IT!!!!
BOY OH BOY ! AFTER THAT DESCRIPTION I wish I was fat and ugly...
momma help

Buffalo, NY

#20 Sep 29, 2008
Pumpkin..Real One..I am here for you. Tell me what happened when you were young or why you were driven from here?
You can tell me if you are not good looking or have some issues with height or weight..I will make you feel good about yourself...by tonight..trust me...I am a cutie, also.
I have traveled all over the world and men from every country followed me throughout ..so I am not what you are used to seeing in this town..so I have the tools to help you.
I am your friend, so put down the gun and talk to me!

Since: Jul 08

Buffalo

#21 Sep 29, 2008
The real one wrote:
Hey Lisa from Lancaster: Why don't you work that pole at the hole in the wall strip club at Rick's Tally #O's. Or maybe you can take some of my pole if I'd let you :-D You'd be lucky to get any Fat nasty w#ore. Or maybe you want a piece of this. I don't think so. You're a fat nasty ugly lady and all of you ladies of Western New York are nothing but a bunch of FAT COW HEIFFERS!!
All of you WESTERN NEW YORK Ladies are nothing but ugly fat nasty discusting ladies. I got game and I get the fine ones. I don't know what it is with you lame broads. I don't know if you drink that Lake Erie Water, or drink that Love Canal Water. Why don't you quit choking on Duff's wing and stop snacking La Nova's. Lay off the Bon Bons and do some excercises fat **** cows.
ALL WESTERN NEW YORK WOMEN ARE DISCUSTING FAT NASTY MUTANTS!!!!! NYC ladies are the best. What else can I say. Got a problem with what I said lady then DEAL WITH IT!!!!
boy he really hurst my feelings. Sounds as if he was dissed at one of our lame clubs by one of our heiffers! Too bad guy. Better luck next time. Maybe you should just stick to your cyberspace dates.
Mr Reality

United States

#22 Sep 30, 2008
Hey real one...are you a postal worker in Buffalo? Can't get a woman? Gay lover left you?

Your a lot of talk for a little wimp. We may have to send Joey Trombone to speak with you!!!
Mr Reality

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2008
Real one, The poster boy for birth control. Your mamma should have aborted.

I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your mammie.

Or did the drug dealer deliver you?

2nd and E 79th. Thats where they give out the free cheese boy.
Obviously

Windham, ME

#25 Oct 2, 2008
Everyone ignore him... shhhh, there he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do black lives really matter? 27 min Buck Rohde 28
What's the deal with Fr. Joe Rogliano 4 hr Richie Rich 4
Force LIEF COACH out of retirement (Jun '15) 6 hr Teh REAL Lief Coach 14
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes 6 hr Teh REAL Lief Coach 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr stupid republicans 20,391
jaesea jones jason mickens? 13 hr SMH 11
News Buffalo Wild Wings founders inducted into ``Hal... (Sep '07) Mon Mikeb800 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages