Thank you Neocon
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jul 4, 2014
As I reflect on this Independence Day, I would like to take the time to thank neocon for defending my freedom by losing the Vietnam War

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2014
King of the Geniuses wrote:
Don't forget tbird and gump. They claim that they had vital roles in that defeat.
First of all King of the morons, Gump was not in nam but was in Korea.
you are sooooooooo Intelligent you should have known that the people that were there fighting the war in Nam. might as well have had one arm and a leg tied behind their back and then they would only let them go here or there and if there was somebody shooting at you but was past a certain point you could not shoot back.
But then again you and LC didn't even serve your country like some of us did.
If they would have let the people fighting that war do their job we might have won it, but you can't order your military not to do this or that if you want to win a war.
Maybe if you had served your country like some of us did you would have known that.
Hope you enjoyed your fourth of July
And Thank you to all the people that did serve in our Military no matter what job they did.
It still was a lot more than LC and Vog did.
have a nice night
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jul 4, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> First of all King of the morons, Gump was not in nam but was in Korea.
you are sooooooooo Intelligent you should have known that the people that were there fighting the war in Nam. might as well have had one arm and a leg tied behind their back and then they would only let them go here or there and if there was somebody shooting at you but was past a certain point you could not shoot back.
But then again you and LC didn't even serve your country like some of us did.
If they would have let the people fighting that war do their job we might have won it, but you can't order your military not to do this or that if you want to win a war.
Maybe if you had served your country like some of us did you would have known that.
Hope you enjoyed your fourth of July
And Thank you to all the people that did serve in our Military no matter what job they did.
It still was a lot more than LC and Vog did.
have a nice night
What do you know about Vietnam, beach boy? You were down in Carolina shag dancing on the beach with rotten teeth southern girls

I know Vietnam had its challenges, but I think the fact we lost had more to do with the fact that 82% of soldiers "in country" were addicted to opium based narcotics
GUMP NF

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 Jul 5, 2014
King of the Geniuses wrote:
Don't forget tbird and gump. They claim that they had vital roles in that defeat.
You are trying to garbage the fact I never was in the VIET NAM war.

You look like a honky trying to spread crap just to out do L C
GUMP NF

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about Vietnam, beach boy? You were down in Carolina shag dancing on the beach with rotten teeth southern girls
I know Vietnam had its challenges, but I think the fact we lost had more to do with the fact that 82% of soldiers "in country" were addicted to opium based narcotics
Just what do you know about the viet
nam war besides getting your info from a bunch of effin hippies ?
If you were in frisco when some troops returned , most likely you would have spit on them & called them baby killers huh ?
when shit hits the fan don't stand in front of it when you throw your shit at it
I don't want you getting pissed off but pissed on
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jul 5, 2014
GUMP NF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what do you know about the viet
nam war besides getting your info from a bunch of effin hippies ?
If you were in frisco when some troops returned , most likely you would have spit on them & called them baby killers huh ?
when shit hits the fan don't stand in front of it when you throw your shit at it
I don't want you getting pissed off but pissed on
I was against the Vietnam War but I supported the troops even the retarded drug addicted ones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz is a dumb bozo 17 min Zeke the Pinhead 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Whippin post 20,210
News Universoul Circus returns to Buffalo (Jun '08) Wed alsmith 16
Buffalo Is Among The Worst Cities In America Wed Zeke the Pinhead 8
Duff Wings could save Utica NY Wed Zeke the Pinhead 3
Free giveaway by Buffalo Muslims Wed Zeke the Pinhead 3
Buffalo: Fecal City May 3 Zeke the Pinhead 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages