is rod watson buffalo news racist

is rod watson buffalo news racist

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
in the news rod watson seem's to attack anyone who is white he is against carl paladino who wants to join the buffalo school board.well rod what have you done to help the black kid's get an education here as you know they have a horrendous graduation rate of about 40 percent this means they will never get a good job but you will call it racism and blame the white man for all the failures of these kids.but i would like to know what you or for that matter what has any black leader in buffalo done to help these kids for the last five years all we hear on the news is about black's killing and stealing and our leaders asking for people to call the tip line rod you are cut from the same cloth as al sharton and jesse jackson so why don't you go join them and stop with your racism in buffalo you are the problem not carl paladino
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
buffalo native wrote:
in the news rod watson seem's to attack anyone who is white he is against carl paladino who wants to join the buffalo school board.well rod what have you done to help the black kid's get an education here as you know they have a horrendous graduation rate of about 40 percent this means they will never get a good job but you will call it racism and blame the white man for all the failures of these kids.but i would like to know what you or for that matter what has any black leader in buffalo done to help these kids for the last five years all we hear on the news is about black's killing and stealing and our leaders asking for people to call the tip line rod you are cut from the same cloth as al sharton and jesse jackson so why don't you go join them and stop with your racism in buffalo you are the problem not carl paladino
First of all there are a disproportionate amount of teachers that are not white. In all the years growning up in this region I had one black teacher in elemntary school and she was classified as a teachers aide. Unless you face it and live it day by day you should not be making judgement calls.
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all there are a disproportionate amount of teachers that are not white. In all the years growning up in this region I had one black teacher in elemntary school and she was classified as a teachers aide. Unless you face it and live it day by day you should not be making judgement calls.
for your information i grew up on jefferson ave and attended school 53 and i was one of three white kid's in the graduation class i know more about the ghetto than you can ever read about i watched as blacks did the riot in 1966 and looted the stores and drove business away to never come back the riot is the reason the buffalo gun center which was located on the corner of e.delevan and jefferson moved to harlem road they ruined it for themselves and now are all calling the race card if they want to know who is to blame they should just look in the mirror rod watson is a first class racist

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Is Rod a racist?
Is an eggplant black?

I rest my case.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
I think he is just pro black, he would like to see his "team" do better,. but he just cant seem to grasp the idea that maybe the vast majority of his race cant live up to his expectations....
BECAUSE THEY ARE MORONS.
Oreo

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Carl should buy the Buffalo News & fire him. Palidino's not rich,he's Wealthy.
LOL

Lancaster, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Oreo wrote:
Carl should buy the Buffalo News & fire him. Palidino's not rich,he's Wealthy.
Its too bad that none of our so called leaders arent more like Carl Palidino. Once apon a time speaking ones mind and saying things the way they are was a respected trait, now apparently it is frowned upon. I am just old enough to remember those days, and they are gone, and all the beer and John Wayne movies and red meat in the world isnt gonna bring em back. We need some real leaders with balls, just like Carl to straighten out the mess that our ever wilting leadership has been createing since WWII.
I hope he gets involved in as many aspects of buffalo as he can, pisses off all the run of the mill tards and displaces as many as he can. Go Carl!
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Its too bad that none of our so called leaders arent more like Carl Palidino. Once apon a time speaking ones mind and saying things the way they are was a respected trait, now apparently it is frowned upon. I am just old enough to remember those days, and they are gone, and all the beer and John Wayne movies and red meat in the world isnt gonna bring em back. We need some real leaders with balls, just like Carl to straighten out the mess that our ever wilting leadership has been createing since WWII.
I hope he gets involved in as many aspects of buffalo as he can, pisses off all the run of the mill tards and displaces as many as he can. Go Carl!
i agree with you 100 percent just look at what the present school board has done which is nothing but make things go from bad to worse they are the real problem in buffalo schools remember the stupid way they hired that thief dr james williams then gave him everything plus more while he should have been put in jail they covered up things for crystal barton at mckinley high she should have been fired long ago
Jake

Newnan, GA

#9 Nov 18, 2014
Atlanta here where many people of color have bucks and those who are white and evolved from pre-civil war are poor. Rod baby is a HUGE RACIST
lol

Lancaster, NY

#10 Nov 18, 2014
show some respect, rod watson is the first tool invented by africa in 2000 years!
Major Afrikaner

Buffalo, NY

#11 Nov 22, 2014
lol wrote:
show some respect, rod watson is the first tool invented by africa in 2000 years!
Makes you wonder. He is a sympathizer nonetheless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Dominican 17 21,055
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) 19 hr Z Media 12
Avandia Wed Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather May 24 Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... May 24 Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment May 24 Buck Rohde 2
Jacob Hennigan May 24 Jim 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages