Buffalo youth pleads guilty to being ...

Buffalo youth pleads guilty to being a lookout for puppy set on fire

There are 7 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Buffalo youth pleads guilty to being a lookout for puppy set on fire. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Adell Ziegler, 19 was indicted on Wednesday in Buffalo, N.Y. by an Erie County Grand Jury for felony aggravated animal cruelty while his accomplice, Diondre L. Brown, 17 pleaded guilty to having been a lookout as a four-month-old puppy was doused with lighter fluid and set on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Another example of Buffalo's fine, upstanding, young negroes. There are destined to go far. How far is Attica? Darius must be proud. These boys have a future because they are going to to beat up and rob 95-year-old men next. Yo'Bama, these your boys?

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
Another example of Buffalo's fine, upstanding, young negroes. There are destined to go far. How far is Attica? Darius must be proud. These boys have a future because they are going to to beat up and rob 95-year-old men next. Yo'Bama, these your boys?
No, really...use some intellect to see if you really have some. Come On, I dare ya, double dare ya!
Ronmexico

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
They should have a show after them. 2 stupid knee grrs

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
blkfootblaque wrote:
<quoted text>
No, really...use some intellect to see if you really have some. Come On, I dare ya, double dare ya!
I don't make up the news. I just report it like it happens. Please enter your name and email address to win a free obamaphone - next drawing tomorrow at 6 PM sharp. You can't win if you don't enter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2012
He still needs his ass kicked for doing that to a dog. He is guilty by association. We will be seeing him in the news again for bigger crimes or catching a bullet in his stupid ass.
mike

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
another reason to put a fence around these animals they should never walk the streets.then the grandmother went on the news as usual saying he bee's a good boy well i hope when he gets to jail his daddy whoops him

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 10, 2012
mike wrote:
another reason to put a fence around these animals they should never walk the streets.then the grandmother went on the news as usual saying he bee's a good boy well i hope when he gets to jail his daddy whoops him
They are all Goot Boys... It's always the fault of another. Both of those pieces of crap will move on to bigger crimes. Just a matter of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only homosexual men study Library Science 26 min Ill swallow Ill s... 46
Crack and herion 22 hr anon_rando 4
Buffalo Troll 22 hr ryan 59
Who shredded Lief Coach's WHEAT? Tue Trolling On the R... 4
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? Tue ornot 8
News Garbage and Recycling Totes Installed at Hertel Aug 14 Sue Tobin 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages