my street corner
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
This photo was taken on an overcast mid fall day.

Since: Jun 12

Cheektowaga, New York

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Matt Kruse wrote:
This photo was taken on an overcast mid fall day.
Matt, that corner brings back many fond memories of the past.
pardon my zamboni

Buffalo, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Which neighborhood is that and what kind of action can you see?

Cheektowaga, New York

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Timon St. is on the East side of Buffalo and runs between Northhampton and High Sts. East High school is only a few blocks away but being White, I wouldn't walk around there unless I was packing heat. My friend, Matt lives on Timon and says it is pretty quiet there even though it is mostly Black now.

If you are looking for action, I would suggest Elmwood between Allen St. and Chippwea or maybe Genesee between Jefferson and Bailey.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 5, 2012
No it's not! Timon St. is near the old War Memorial Stadium site and East High School is on Fougeron St. about a mile away and east of MLK Park.

Cheektowaga, New York

#6 Aug 5, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
No it's not! Timon St. is near the old War Memorial Stadium site and East High School is on Fougeron St. about a mile away and east of MLK Park.
Timon intersects Best St. where the stadium is and at one time they had races there when it was called the Civic Stadium. East high is on Northhampton St.
Liiiiifeeee Coooooaccch

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Aug 5, 2012
I remember my father paying neighbors on Dodge Street a dollar to park on their lawns during Bills and Bison games at the Old Rock Pile
pardon my zamboni

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
looks nice on google street view. it must be one of those pockets of civilization in the middle of all the bullshit. there's a few of those around where I live. california st is one, another is ketchum place. Did they ever catch the guy shot those five people at MLK park?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only homosexual men study Library Science 35 min Colleen Brennan 28
John Gorzynski 16 hr Pissy 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr True That 20,946
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) Mon james renakin 5
What Didn't Die? Sun traveller 7
More monkeys in the city than in the Buffalo Zoo! Sun lol 3
Is Buffalo A Racist City? Sun lol 20

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages