Martin Luther King has been a part of my life

Jan 20, 2014 Full story: Daily Kos 14

As I look through this chronology of his life I have many memories. I will be self centered in this tribute and talk about his effect on me.

Read more
GW Bush

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2014
I used to smoke a lot of good dope to MLK speeches. I was only a toddler, but it was good shit.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2014
I can tell by your posting that it completely rewired your brain.
mlk good riddance

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2014
could be worse you could use alcohol and beat your old lady like he did

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 20, 2014
MLK was a Republican and it was Ronald Reagan who made his b-day a national holiday!

Word
punK

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2014
republicans during the 50's and 60's were a bit different from todays 'neocon's', errr . . ted cruz's.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2014
neo - stay sitting and shitting. y'got beer balls? do proceed.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2014
As long as you keep your mouth open I'll keep shitting! Word.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2014
weak, bro. horrible response. devoid of meaning; merely an impulsive thought from an impulsive, slow-witted overweight bald man.
19 beers, way to much meth, yet I still kick yer ass.
I improperly gave you too much credit saying 'yer a 5th grader'.
2nd grade, maybe. and I mean MAYBE.
now respond. you can do better than wishing to shit in my mouth. I don't know, maybe you can't. meh ...
punK

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2014
MLK was a good man. a brave man.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 21, 2014
punK wrote:
weak, bro. horrible response. devoid of meaning; merely an impulsive thought from an impulsive, slow-witted overweight bald man.
19 beers, way to much meth, yet I still kick yer ass.
I improperly gave you too much credit saying 'yer a 5th grader'.
2nd grade, maybe. and I mean MAYBE.
now respond. you can do better than wishing to shit in my mouth. I don't know, maybe you can't. meh ...
Wow, I thought that most people graduated high school. Guess not!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 21, 2014
Martin Luther King Day. A day when this country will come to a screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this man, a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the civil rights movement. No other public holiday in the United States honors a single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's history-none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share President's Day. Yet king a man who was a phony, a cheater, a traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own.
Lance Boyles

Germany

#12 Jan 21, 2014
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Yet king a man who was a phony, a cheater, a traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own.
That's the United States of America for you
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 Jan 21, 2014
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Martin Luther King Day. A day when this country will come to a screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this man, a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the civil rights movement. No other public holiday in the United States honors a single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's history-none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share President's Day. Yet king a man who was a phony, a cheater, a traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own.
Your correct and the SOB did nothing for white America so, screw him, his dream and the rest of his phoney crap.
LIEF Coach

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2014
MLK was a lot like me. Except he didn't get on the internet as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 6 hr Half-assed 504
Where have all the trolls gone? 10 hr NAM VET BIKER 9
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) 15 hr Sharon 70
Extreme Discount Mattress 17 hr Extreme Discount ... 1
Mongo Cupcakes II (Jun '08) 19 hr LaRRy 66
White supremacy lives here in Western NY! Thu MAYORDYASTER 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu factcheck 19,717
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]