Police say Mother Allegedly Tried to Smother her Baby at Women ...

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

Buffalo Police say a 27-year-old mother, Marcia Mitchell of Batavia, is charged with attempted murder for trying to smother her infant daughter at Women & Children's Hospital.
Comments
121 - 128 of 128 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Brianna wrote:
I was personally in jail with this women... she really has something wrong with her mentally and she does feel bad about it... she tried 2 kill herself twice... giver her a break. She was the nicest person i met... some ppl just dont kno whats right or wrong or wats real n wats not.
Is she hot?

How much does she weigh?
Megahn Rooney

Angola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

king of op wrote:
munchousin syndrom
No, it's called she was physco fhbuck who claimed an illness when in all reality she did it for attention. That's what happens when your parents meet someone in the nut ward, I was one out of the three childern in that household.
Megahn Rooney

Angola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she hot?
How much does she weigh?
You may have been in jail with her, but you weren't there for the three house fires she set, you weren't there in that household living with her, I WAS! That was my baby sister she tried smothering. She's freaking nuts, it was for attention ALL OF IT! She grew up in a broken home..everything about her was just wrong.
Megahn Rooney

Angola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

lynne from buffalo wrote:
if this was taped
where is the tape
and if she was caught on tape why is she
pleading not guilty
something is very fishy
show us the tape and then we can make any
comments we like
didnt anyone learn there lesson with the last issue of a mother suffering from depression
do not leave these children alone with someone suffering from depression
these babys are so precious and why would anyone
try to take there life away
just give the baby up you and the child would be
better off. now the child is motherless and the
mother will spend the rest of her life in prison
stop letting these mothers alone with there children who are suffering from any mental issues
Show the tape to the public? Are you INSANE?? Yeah because that's exactly what the public needs right? No, the wouldn't be stupid as fhuck, like you, and release that kind of footage for everyone to see JUST so you can decide if it's actuality or not..
Elizabeth Mitchell

Huntingdon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Megahn Rooney wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have been in jail with her, but you weren't there for the three house fires she set, you weren't there in that household living with her, I WAS! That was my baby sister she tried smothering. She's freaking nuts, it was for attention ALL OF IT! She grew up in a broken home..everything about her was just wrong.

Megahn just be happy u me kellie n david survived hell atleast u get 2 see her i miss u guys megahn i really do i wish i never went 2 strong cuz i would still be with u guys n not with my dad megahn please please take care of kellie please god help us all meet again someday
Elizabeth Mitchell

Huntingdon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Megahn Rooney wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the tape to the public? Are you INSANE?? Yeah because that's exactly what the public needs right? No, the wouldn't be stupid as fhuck, like you, and release that kind of footage for everyone to see JUST so you can decide if it's actuality or not..
megahn ive seen the tape n i think that it might only be fair 2 let the public see it to =/ mum is in jail..,.AGAIN!*facepalm* i dont think she will ever learn...
Elizabeth Mitchell

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

......7 years and my mom is still in jail....
Son of LIEF

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Daddy tried to choke me once. But he promised not to shove so hard next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 48 min Wake up 6,344
Review: Kala Threading & SPA Inc 50 min GUMP 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,546
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 9 hr Been There 268
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 10 hr Laurie 8
Wally just can't: _____ 12 hr Life Coachiii 31
Proof tbird is shacking up 12 hr Life Coachiii 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••