Do Seneca Indians Have Special Rights...

Do Seneca Indians Have Special Rights in WNY

Created by Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh on May 7, 2013

76 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

70 Fake Indians

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#49 May 11, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well we are still waiting for you to come up with some facts to back up your claim that the white man settled west of the Genesee before the Seneca did.
You couldn't so you tried to change the subject.
So just where is all this proof you say you have?
Still waiting
FEDERAL JUDGE Richard Arcara ruled it in a FEDERAL COURT OF LAW

You see, BOCESboy, what happened was they had this big meeting-like thing called a "trail" in a building called the "Federal Courthouse". Both sides of the issue called in these people called "witnesses" do "testify" and both sides (The Government versus some lying Senecas) presented "testimony" and "evidence" to support their contentions. Many of these witnesses were xperts in law, history, and archaeology.

Judge Arcara considered all of the evidence, and ruled that the Senecas were not settled west of the Genesee River before Europeans.

Is that enough for you?

Chesapeake, VA

#50 May 11, 2013
to

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#51 May 11, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
FEDERAL JUDGE Richard Arcara ruled it in a FEDERAL COURT OF LAW
You see, BOCESboy, what happened was they had this big meeting-like thing called a "trail" in a building called the "Federal Courthouse". Both sides of the issue called in these people called "witnesses" do "testify" and both sides (The Government versus some lying Senecas) presented "testimony" and "evidence" to support their contentions. Many of these witnesses were xperts in law, history, and archaeology.
Judge Arcara considered all of the evidence, and ruled that the Senecas were not settled west of the Genesee River before Europeans.
Is that enough for you?
Just what DON'T YOU understand?
NO judge can CHANGE a TREATY.[ if that was so then the other party to the treaty has to have the same right and the Seneca could change the treaty too]it is right in the Constitution.
So it does not matter what Arcara ruled, that is why the Seneca have never cared what he said and are still doing what they want.
So if they did not settle here before the white man why did the white man buy the land from them?
That is what the Buffalo Creek Treaty was all about.
And if Arcara ruled it wasn't any good then the land would have to go back to who owned it before the white man bought it and that means the SENECA own it, seeing they sold it to the white man.
Again go back and read the constitution [ Treaties are the law of the land and NO judge can change them]
The only thing a Judge can do is rule on the Constitutionality of said treaty, he can NOT change it in any way and that is what Arcara tried to do.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#53 May 11, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance Wally dance
Call it dancing all you want.
But trying to make two morons like you and your brother to understand something is very hard to do.
You went to Catholic school and you say that they teach spelling and grammar, That might be so but I guess they never taught you how to read or understand what you have read.
How hard is it for somebody to understand that a treaty is the law of the land and NO judge can change or modify a treaty.
All life has to do is read the " Artical first" of the Buffalo Creek Treaty and the Constitution.
And he would see that Judge Arcara has no authority to " modify" any treaty.
and if he would have only read the " article first" he would have known that it says that the Seneca have all the rights they had before the treaty was signed.
You can read it here if you can read.
ARTICLE FIRST.
The said Thomas Ludlow Ogden, and Joseph Fellows in consideration of the release and agreements hereinafter contained, on the part of the said Seneca nation do on their part consent. covenant and agree that they the said nation (the said indenture not withstanding) shall and may continue in the occupation and enjoyment of the whole of the said two several tracts of land, called the Cattaraugus

Page 539

Reservation, and the Allegany Reservation with the same right and title in all things, as they had and possessed therein immediately before the date of the said indenture, saving and reserving to the said Thomas Ludlow Ogden, and Joseph Fellows the right of pre-emption, and all other the right and title which they then had or held in or to the said tracts of land.

“ARTICLE SECOND.
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#55 May 12, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Wally lies. WALLY DANCES.
Wally is a fool
By his logic, he probably supports giving Lackawanna to Al-Qaeda and turning the Our Lady of Victory Basilica into a mosque

That would really go over well at the Blackthorn-this is IF he was still allowed in there

Chesapeake, VA

#56 May 12, 2013
Restating some facts about you-know-who and adding to the list

1. He went to BOCES
2. He doesn't own your house
3. He doesn't have a college degree
4. His wife is at least 275 lbs
5. He shipped off your son to a government-supported nervous hospital
6. He still smokes cigarettes
7. He was kicked out of the Blackthorn
8. He has 70 cats
9. He hates Catholics even though the word "CATolic" contains the word "cat"
10. He reads and writes on a 3rd grade level
11. He never held an office in his union
12. He was the biggest anti-union snitch who ever worked at the Ford plant
13. He hates the Irish
14. He is probably not an arsonist, but as a volly, he needs to be watched closely
15. He drives a 15 year old car with a peeling landau roof
16. He is a fake Indian

Feel free to copy and paste this list into the next post and add to it

Location hidden

#57 May 12, 2013
Restating some facts about you-know-who and adding to the list
1. He went to BOCES
2. He doesn't own your house
3. He doesn't have a college degree
4. His wife is at least 275 lbs
5. He shipped off your son to a government-supported nervous hospital
6. He still smokes cigarettes
7. He was kicked out of the Blackthorn
8. He has 70 cats
9. He hates Catholics even though the word "CATolic" contains the word "cat"
10. He reads and writes on a 3rd grade level
11. He never held an office in his union
12. He was the biggest anti-union snitch who ever worked at the Ford plant
13. He hates the Irish
14. He is probably not an arsonist, but as a volly, he needs to be watched closely
15. He drives a 15 year old car with a peeling landau roof
16. He is a fake Indian
Feel free to copy and paste this list into the next post and add to it
You can't stick to the subject and back up anything you say with real facts so you have to make up a new list of lies.
well what can people expect from a drunk irishmen like you?
Come back when you can back up any of your lies with facts
Robert Laity

Buffalo, NY

#59 May 12, 2013
They have a Treaty. It should be honored.
factcheck

New London, CT

#60 May 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
I said that 20 posts ago, but hey it works both ways right? They are really burned up that they have the Grand Island perpetual lease. Billions of dollars worth of real estate for 100K per year. Was pretty good 200 years ago, but now not so much.

Chesapeake, VA

#61 May 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Should an illegal treaty be honored?

Chesapeake, VA

#62 May 13, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that 20 posts ago, but hey it works both ways right? They are really burned up that they have the Grand Island perpetual lease. Billions of dollars worth of real estate for 100K per year. Was pretty good 200 years ago, but now not so much.
The dummies also sold Manhattan for $20.00 worth of costume jewelry

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Location hidden

#64 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Should an illegal treaty be honored?
Life show everybody out here where this treaty is " ILLEGAL"
YOU can't.
JUST how stupid are YOU???
I thought you said that you went to Catholic school.
They may have taught you how to spell but I see they didn't teach you how to read or do math.
Just what don't you understand?
The U.S. entered into a treaty with the Seneca Indians.
Now read the Constitution.
ALL TREATIES are the LAW of the land, period.
Then read the Buffalo Creek treaty.
"Article first" states that the Seneca will have all the rights they had before they signed the treaty.
That is just why the SENECA laugh at Arcara's ruling because he wants to change the treaty to something that happened BEFORE the treaty was signed and in the "article first" it states that nothing will change after the treaty is signed.
So it is Judge Arcara that is trying to change the treaty when HE has NO AUTHORITY to do so.
IT is Judge Arcara that is breaking the " LAW OF THE LAND" NOT the Seneca.
Go back and read the articles I have posted and you will see JUDGE ARCARA has NO AUTHORITY to change this or any other treaty all he can do is rule on it's CONTITUTIONALITY.
and it has stood up to that test for over 100 plus years and it states right in it that nothing will change for the Seneca after they sign it.
So YOUR Judge ARCARA doesn't know what he is doing and the Seneca are laughing all the way to the bank.
Learn to read

Location hidden

#66 May 13, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Cigarettes fat women and BOCES don't make you a real Indian tbird
Who said I was an Indian anyways????
I never said I was an Indian.
You are the one that has made an ass of yourself and has called me a " Fake Indian"
I said I "COULD BE" an Indian.[ and I could be , I am still waiting for that DNA test you said the BIA or FBI was going to come out here and give me, like I said I could have a lot of money coming so call them back up and tell them to get out here.]
Anyways you being the One that went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL and says they know how to read and write and yet you don't understand the meaning of the word COULD.
I think seeing your parents are not still alive you should go back and get back the money they spent on sending you to CATHOLIC school because you didn't learn anything more than they teach in public schools .
Infact you probably learned less because you can't add, you don't understand what " COULD" means and you never learned any common sense.
Have a nice night
factcheck

New London, CT

#68 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
The dummies also sold Manhattan for $20.00 worth of costume jewelry
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
That was a deal made by an unrelated tribe and it was with the Dutch not the USA. Besides, those were cherry stones from the great south bay and the water around Manhattan was too deep for the Lanape who did not have deep water clam rakes.

Location hidden

#69 May 14, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
Could means something is possible. It it is possible that you are an Indian then you would proudly admit it. it You have repeatedly inferred that you are an Indian and are 100% sympathetic with Indian issues. If you are an Indian, then you are ashamed to admit it. All you do is dance and hope for rain. You are a wannabee Indian because it is cool to like Indians. If it was cool to like muslims you would infer the possibility that you are a muslim.
As a father you are a fraud. As a husband you are a failure. As a great uncle...no comment. As a dancer you are a failure but you never stop.
MOST of all you ARE a failure as a man.
As a cancer on society you are a success. Enjoy your social security and food stamps. Drink more carbuncle pus. Lie lie lie. It is your nature.
You can't help yourself you drunken sot.
First of all you are so stupid you will believe anything somebody posts on topix and then turn around and repeat it as if it was the truth.
Well over 95% of what you have just posted are nothing but lies
You don't know me , you have never met me and yet you sit behind your keyboard like a big man and run your mouth of telling a bunch of lies.
and that is just what all that B.S. you have made up and posted about me all lies.
Have a nice day

Chesapeake, VA

#70 May 14, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was an Indian anyways????
I never said I was an Indian.
You are the one that has made an ass of yourself and has called me a " Fake Indian"
I said I "COULD BE" an Indian.[ and I could be , I am still waiting for that DNA test you said the BIA or FBI was going to come out here and give me, like I said I could have a lot of money coming so call them back up and tell them to get out here.]
Anyways you being the One that went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL and says they know how to read and write and yet you don't understand the meaning of the word COULD.
I think seeing your parents are not still alive you should go back and get back the money they spent on sending you to CATHOLIC school because you didn't learn anything more than they teach in public schools .
Infact you probably learned less because you can't add, you don't understand what " COULD" means and you never learned any common sense.
Have a nice night
You never came right out and said you an Indian, but you made SEVERAL statements that would leave people who don't know any better to believe you were at least half Indian. From day one I never fell for your false Indian claims.

It does not matter if you claimed to be an Indian in Buffalo Topix, but if it turns out you falsely claimed to be an Indian to get special financial benefits, you will have some explaining to do

Chesapeake, VA

#71 May 14, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
Could means something is possible. It it is possible that you are an Indian then you would proudly admit it. it You have repeatedly inferred that you are an Indian and are 100% sympathetic with Indian issues. If you are an Indian, then you are ashamed to admit it. All you do is dance and hope for rain. You are a wannabee Indian because it is cool to like Indians. If it was cool to like muslims you would infer the possibility that you are a muslim.
As a father you are a fraud. As a husband you are a failure. As a great uncle...no comment. As a dancer you are a failure but you never stop.
MOST of all you ARE a failure as a man.
As a cancer on society you are a success. Enjoy your social security and food stamps. Drink more carbuncle pus. Lie lie lie. It is your nature.
You can't help yourself you drunken sot.
That was an outstanding post.

Do you think he and his obese wife have dream catchers hanging from their rear view mirrors?

Chesapeake, VA

#72 May 14, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you are so stupid you will believe anything somebody posts on topix and then turn around and repeat it as if it was the truth.
Well over 95% of what you have just posted are nothing but lies
You don't know me , you have never met me and yet you sit behind your keyboard like a big man and run your mouth of telling a bunch of lies.
and that is just what all that B.S. you have made up and posted about me all lies.
Have a nice day
You should have shortened this post to: "You don't know me. You can't judge me"- THE BATTLE CRY OF THE UNDERCLASS

Location hidden

#73 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You never came right out and said you an Indian, but you made SEVERAL statements that would leave people who don't know any better to believe you were at least half Indian. From day one I never fell for your false Indian claims.
It does not matter if you claimed to be an Indian in Buffalo Topix, but if it turns out you falsely claimed to be an Indian to get special financial benefits, you will have some explaining to do
Well YOU said you turned me in so I am still waiting for the FBI and the BIA to show up.
Come on get on the phone and call them again
YOU will never know for sure unless they get out here and give me that DNA test you keep saying they are going to give me.
Again tell them to hurry up and get out here I might have a lot of money coming
Have a nice day

Chesapeake, VA

#75 May 14, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
Does anyone think that if he was a real Indian that he would be living in that dump with that ragged old car when Indian money would put him in slightly better accommodations ???????
It does not matter how much money you give somebody, they are going to live in a dump-especially if they have 70 cats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 4 hr Buck Rohde 30
News Two Bodies Found In Southern Tier Saturday 6 hr pooping in the food 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Smiley 21,533
Why are so many black males undercover gay 19 hr Rosina 3
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Mon Skinny Naab 140
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Mon Curious 9
News Tops seeking court approval to close some stores Apr 22 Fred E 5

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages