Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Life Coach's final sweep before his retirement this week!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
This song is not necessarily about a woman

Listen carefully, Neocon

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
This song is not necessarily about a woman
Listen carefully, Neocon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jcbma5NfP2sXX
Sorry. My computer doesn't play videos.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
2 calendar days

one work day

Neocon, I'll let you know how it feels

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2013
http://util.buffalo.com/video/...

Now you know the rest of the story!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Jan 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
http://util.buffalo.com/video/ ?video=2099120095001
Now you know the rest of the story!
I was wondering what "Operation Restoration" meant

Which one were you? The one with the fat face doing most of the talking during the pep talk?

So, is it any harder to get drugs in Buffalo tan it was yesterday?

By the way, Neocon....
ONE....MORE....DAY....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering what "Operation Restoration" meant
Which one were you? The one with the fat face doing most of the talking during the pep talk?
So, is it any harder to get drugs in Buffalo tan it was yesterday?
By the way, Neocon....
ONE....MORE....DAY....
No. The drugs are still there and always will be but my next paycheck will be fatter and my pension a bit higher due to all these BS sweeps and that is what counts.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The drugs are still there and always will be but my next paycheck will be fatter and my pension a bit higher due to all these BS sweeps and that is what counts.
I admire your honesty

They should also pay you time and a half to fix those broken doors and windows
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
By the way, some states don't include OT when calculating a pension. You can bet NYS will eventually move in that direction, but you should be grandfathered

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire your honesty
They should also pay you time and a half to fix those broken doors and windows
The City pays for those doors and windows. All the landlords have to do is file a claim.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Jan 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
The City pays for those doors and windows. All the landlords have to do is file a claim.
God, I love this country

Wasn't there a Buffalo cop about 20 years ago who had a reinforced "gate house" he rented to a dealer? There was a big stink in the media about it. Is he still with the department?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I love this country
Wasn't there a Buffalo cop about 20 years ago who had a reinforced "gate house" he rented to a dealer? There was a big stink in the media about it. Is he still with the department?
It was a Fireman. The house is no longer there. It was on Sanford St.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure it was a cop too. I'll check with my BPD contact after he sobered up
There are a number of cops who own rental properties in the city. But they don't make them gate houses. The tenants do!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a number of cops who own rental properties in the city. But they don't make them gate houses. The tenants do!
So, I guess these cop-landlords allow their tenants to drill holes in the houses to install these reinforcements in violation of the lease?

And they have no idea what is going on?

http://www.google.com/search...
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Or is this image more appropriate?

http://www.google.com/search...
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Jan 18, 2013
By the way....

I have been emancipated

http://www.google.com/search...

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
By the way....

I have been emancipated

http://www.google.com/search ?
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Does anybody know how much coffee and pizza costs these days? I haven't paid for either in many years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 1 hr NAM VET BIKER 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bam 19,924
Jim Kelly's Club, what was it called? (Nov '12) 7 hr i love buffalo 30
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 8 hr Ibid 156
It's Always Blacks Protesting 9 hr Winning Team 21
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Sat Yards 73
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) Sat nano nano 120
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]