Lawyers: Religion not factor in Buffa...

Lawyers: Religion not factor in Buffalo decapitation

There are 16 comments on the Newswatch 50 story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Lawyers: Religion not factor in Buffalo decapitation. In it, Newswatch 50 reports that:

BUFFALO, N.Y. a " Lawyers for the founder of an Islam-oriented television station who is accused of beheading his wife say it's ridiculous to think religion has anything to do with the case as they pursue a psychiatric defense.Muzzammil 'Mo' Hassan appeared briefly in a Buffalo courtroom for procedural motions Friday in advance of his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswatch 50.

Pat

North Granby, CT

#1 Mar 5, 2010
Muslims sure tend to overcompensate.
Quiet_Dave

Tucson, AZ

#2 Mar 5, 2010
Have you heard of any other religious adherents conducting "honor killings"? So far, I only have reports of Muslims committing those. So, why isn't both religiously and culturally motivated?
Its Me

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Quiet_Dave wrote:
Have you heard of any other religious adherents conducting "honor killings"? So far, I only have reports of Muslims committing those. So, why isn't both religiously and culturally motivated?
They originated from the desert and the sun and heat cook their brains...most religions have a hate towards women..some are just not so obvious..if you read the Old Testament it can be pretty harsh on women
Pat

North Granby, CT

#4 Mar 6, 2010
It's true, the closer you get to the equator the less intelligent people become. Thus the more blind faith you will find amongst the people. The most backwards people circle the equator. The bible belt is not down South by chance.
Quiet_Dave

Tucson, AZ

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Its Me wrote:
<quoted text>They originated from the desert and the sun and heat cook their brains...most religions have a hate towards women..some are just not so obvious..if you read the Old Testament it can be pretty harsh on women
As I recall the OT is pretty harsh on just about everybody. LOL
Quiet_Dave

Tucson, AZ

#6 Mar 6, 2010
Pat wrote:
It's true, the closer you get to the equator the less intelligent people become. Thus the more blind faith you will find amongst the people. The most backwards people circle the equator. The bible belt is not down South by chance.
By your reasoning the Eskimos and the Norwegians should be the smartest people in the world.
Pat

North Granby, CT

#7 Mar 6, 2010
Quiet_Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
By your reasoning the Eskimos and the Norwegians should be the smartest people in the world.
The least superstitious anyway.

Since: May 08

Germany

#8 Mar 6, 2010
Well, decapitation is not exactly Western-style;)
Seen It Before

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2010
Sure it's not a religious thing, tell that to the families of people that have had their heads cut off by muslim extremists. Wanna buy a bridge??
T a k f i r i

Buffalo, NY

#11 Nov 15, 2013
He's a victim of circumstances.
T a k f i r i

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2013
Marie-Luise wrote:
Well, decapitation is not exactly Western-style;)
Yeah, filthy bitch!

Like the guillotine was an islamic invention.

You fcking LIAR!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Nov 15, 2013
Of course it was. It had everything to do with this animal's "religion".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Nov 15, 2013
Quiet_Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall the OT is pretty harsh on just about everybody. LOL
That's why no one takes it literally....unlike the filthy muslims and their satanic koran.

Since: May 08

Germany

#15 Nov 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's why no one takes it literally....unlike the filthy muslims and their satanic koran.
That guy is some Leftist loser who thinks to come out big by sucking up to Islam extremists.
Riddle

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16 Nov 17, 2013
He killed her.
Period.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#18 Oct 12, 2015
Send that raqhead naked up to Iceland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city college 1991 3 hr coco4u 1
Pros and Cons of living in Buffalo, NY (Jan '13) 13 hr Milton 44
Adult video stores (Dec '09) 13 hr Fellate me father 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Well Well 21,050
Bye Bye Paladino, a person of you're stature ne... Thu Hater alert 6
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) Thu James Madison 46
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... Thu Kevin 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages