Double shooting in North Buffalo

Double shooting in North Buffalo

There are 199 comments on the www.wivb.com story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Double shooting in North Buffalo. In it, www.wivb.com reports that:

Neighbors on a North Buffalo street are on edge as Buffalo Police investigate a double shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wivb.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Voice of Reality

AOL

#224 Sep 23, 2009
Isnt it nice that there was a benefit for the drug addict female victim this past week? HOW DISGUSTING!
Life Coach

AOL

#225 Sep 23, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
Isnt it nice that there was a benefit for the drug addict female victim this past week? HOW DISGUSTING!
You don't know her
You can't judge her
Kanye West

Covina, CA

#226 Sep 23, 2009
Sickoftheignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously an illiterate and ignorant person ... you know nothing about what you are saying. Your post is full of assumptions. your opinions are based on assumptions, all of which are untrue. The truth will come out ignoramous! BTW, I have no children but you can be rest assured that if I did I would not condone violence or any illegal activity whatsoever. You should be careful what you say about other people's children. something might happen to one of your loved ones some day and you may have to eat your vile and repulsive words.
You know nothing about the victims families. they are good people. Tax paying, hard working, loving families.
To clarify and I am saying that Gibson what protecting his race. That is why he did not put out an APB on the disgusting animal who destroyed these kids. In his own words "I didn't want every balck woman with short hair being pulled over". As for Brown all he wants is his damn face in the cameras. Just as long as it has nothing to do with Gibson's murderer brother and his delinquent kid who steels cars and smashes into parked cars driving drunk. Get what I am saying? Double Standards all over in Politics in Buffalo.
Protecting his race?! LOFLLOFlouder !! Are you sure we're talking about the same mac gibson ? Mac does'nt care about black people!!
Monty Massimi

United States

#227 Sep 24, 2009
Yo - Frankie got ganked!!!
Hammer

Port Neches, TX

#228 Sep 28, 2009
Monty Massimi wrote:
Yo - Frankie got ganked!!!
I thought you were the dead guy.
verdict

Grand Island, NY

#229 Nov 20, 2009
There was a verdict in this case today--the double shooting in North Buffalo. Adrienne March was convicted of first degree attempted murder.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/868503....
Life Coach

AOL

#230 Nov 20, 2009
I hope she gets probation and a hefty fine (at least 2500 bucks)
wow1234

Wells, ME

#231 Nov 23, 2009
Oops wrote:
Its not a matter of deserve, nobody deserves to get shot. Just dont cry if it happns while you are selling drugs!
both had been arrested for selling drugs in the past - too bad...so sad
Kanye West

Covina, CA

#232 Dec 15, 2009
wow1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
both had been arrested for selling drugs in the past - too bad...so sad
Sorry to interrupt you but Sly Green sold the best drugs of all time !!
justice

Youngstown, NY

#234 Dec 27, 2009
sick just sick
get well frank

United States

#235 Dec 3, 2012
Did Frank get out of p.a yet? Any know how he's doing? Keep your head up! I picture you rolling …one of your favorite tupac songs
get well frank

United States

#236 Dec 3, 2012
Miss you Frank
FTW

Troy, MI

#237 Aug 19, 2013
BOO wrote:
and WTF kind of name is KIELE anyway?
Native American. What kind of name is Boo or Deshawn?
angel

United States

#239 Sep 10, 2015
in the car wrote:
Buffalo news is reporting that the shooter was RIDING IN THE CAR with the people that got shot. This means that they probably know eachother somehow.
Kiele knew her they were just giving her a ride and that junkie bitch shot them both
angel

United States

#240 Sep 10, 2015
HowThisWorks wrote:
They call on the phone,meet car to car, or the location agreed upon, the caller gets in the car to purchase or sell. The picked up passenger is dropped off where they were picked up. They used to do this in the parking lot at the corner of Villa & Colvin, but that spot is now known to be too hot,so they work around the corner. You mess with the Bull, you get the Horns,grt it!
You have no clue.what.your talking about kiele and frankie were giving that junkie a ride since kiele went to school with her don't make assumptions thats someone's child frankie is my best friends son who passed before seeing her son progress your ignorant af
angel

United States

#241 Sep 10, 2015
Voice of Reality wrote:
Actually she wasn't a drug addict maybe you should get your facts straight she was a pot head unlike the junkie who shot her being a pot head doesn't mean some cracked out scum can shot you in the head frankie is.still in bad shape because some broke bitch needed money your disgusting for defending that piece of trash
Frankie we miss you

Boston, MA

#243 Mar 6, 2017
How is frankie doing? There hasn't been any update on his condition last I heard from his brother peanut in 2012 that he was still in a Rehabilitation Center in PA
Frankie we miss you

Boston, MA

#244 Mar 6, 2017
God bless you frankie
Yomann

Buffalo, NY

#245 Mar 9, 2017
probably drugs wrote:
I bet that this was drug related--nobody just gets randomly shot.
Was one of those shot black? It figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont management apartments 5 min IME 1 2
News The Depression Coach 54 min tbird19482 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min why 21,286
Why are there so many simians in Buffalo NY? 5 hr Wellnow 2
Only homosexual men study Library Science 7 hr Maddie from Texas 73
Water Rescue Tburdd 10 hr VeteransSon 5
News Schumer Calls Out Pence Prior to WNY Visit 11 hr Brian 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages