Double shooting in North Buffalo

Double shooting in North Buffalo

There are 199 comments on the www.wivb.com story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Double shooting in North Buffalo. In it, www.wivb.com reports that:

Neighbors on a North Buffalo street are on edge as Buffalo Police investigate a double shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wivb.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Pay Attention People...”

Since: Feb 09

Kenmore NY

#3 Mar 17, 2009
I Will continue to pray for Kiele Coleman And Frankie Militello, they did not deserve this, Some drugged up crack monster that hopefully will be in prison soon hopefully will rot and die in her 8 by 10 cell.

Kenmore NY

#5 Mar 17, 2009
Stephanie2 wrote:
They will never catch me.......
your a retard you live in OHIO get a education and a life, They already no who the shooter is and there out there getting the trash crack monster right now so STFU SCUMBAG..
How sad

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2009
FOLLOW THE LEADER wrote:
I Will continue to pray for Kiele Coleman And Frankie Militello, they did not deserve this, Some drugged up crack monster that hopefully will be in prison soon hopefully will rot and die in her 8 by 10 cell.
Two young people are laying in critical condition and may or may not live. I dont think this is a joking matter but rather scarey and pathetic that some crack monster took it upon herself to shoot them in the head. My good God what is happening to everyone? People think absolutely nothing of killing people. I pray for the Militello family and the young girl and I am sure everyone who knows the families will do the same. God Bless and may God be with you at this horrible time of need.
probably drugs

Grand Island, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2009
I bet that this was drug related--nobody just gets randomly shot.
in the car

Grand Island, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2009
Buffalo news is reporting that the shooter was RIDING IN THE CAR with the people that got shot. This means that they probably know eachother somehow.
HowThisWorks

Buffalo, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2009
They call on the phone,meet car to car, or the location agreed upon, the caller gets in the car to purchase or sell. The picked up passenger is dropped off where they were picked up. They used to do this in the parking lot at the corner of Villa & Colvin, but that spot is now known to be too hot,so they work around the corner. You mess with the Bull, you get the Horns,grt it!

Kenmore NY

#10 Mar 17, 2009
How sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Two young people are laying in critical condition and may or may not live. I dont think this is a joking matter but rather scarey and pathetic that some crack monster took it upon herself to shoot them in the head. My good God what is happening to everyone? People think absolutely nothing of killing people. I pray for the Militello family and the young girl and I am sure everyone who knows the families will do the same. God Bless and may God be with you at this horrible time of need.
First of all if you are implying that i am laughing or joking about this matter you are 100% wrong i know kiele and frankie very well i dont appreciate some nut bag trash talking them on this blog. Second who are you to tell anyone how to feel and try to say im turning this in to a joking matter thats offensive.. dont label my posts when you dont know what your talking about...
TheNFactor

Buffalo, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2009
And they wonder why everyone flees to the suburbs to get as far away from the "NEW NEIGHBORS" as possible. The proof is in the pudding. I'll have no part of their culture, values, or attitudes.

Kenmore NY

#12 Mar 17, 2009
HowThisWorks wrote:
They call on the phone,meet car to car, or the location agreed upon, the caller gets in the car to purchase or sell. The picked up passenger is dropped off where they were picked up. They used to do this in the parking lot at the corner of Villa & Colvin, but that spot is now known to be too hot,so they work around the corner. You mess with the Bull, you get the Horns,grt it!
oh ok smart guy so if your selling drugs you deserve to get shot in the head by a crackhead?? is that what your saying. STFU KIELE is a 22 yr old sweet girl and you have no right saying she deserved this, her poor family, and you can say what you want about frankie but he also did not deserve this, some crack monster didnt want to pay the ten bucks and acted like a maniac no one deserved this
shooting update

Grand Island, NY

#13 Mar 17, 2009
The Buffalo News is reporting that the people that got shot knew the shooter.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/610075....
anonymous

East Hampton, CT

#14 Mar 17, 2009
and the shooter was a black woman..who ran into a nearby house..she lived there...
from wivb website

Grand Island, NY

#15 Mar 17, 2009
The car had been seen cruising the block in recent weeks, according to one neighbor who did not want to be identified, "The car that was just in the accident with the young people in it is a vehicle that's been coming up and down the street quite a bit. It's very well known to see."
Idoits

Tonawanda, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Unless you know these people personally as i do...i think you should just keep your mouths shut till you know what really happened...i can see at least 2 people that left post on here that are just to immature to discuss something like this...i wish i could replace the 2 victims with one of you idiots above...
drugs most likely

Grand Island, NY

#17 Mar 17, 2009
"Residents suspect it was a drug deal gone bad because the black 2000 Chevy Impala had been seen on the block for weeks."
HowItWorks

Buffalo, NY

#19 Mar 17, 2009
FOLLOW THE LEADER wrote:
<quoted text>
oh ok smart guy so if your selling drugs you deserve to get shot in the head by a crackhead?? is that what your saying. STFU KIELE is a 22 yr old sweet girl and you have no right saying she deserved this, her poor family, and you can say what you want about frankie but he also did not deserve this, some crack monster didnt want to pay the ten bucks and acted like a maniac no one deserved this
Ohh he didn't expose her to the danger?, not responsible?...OK...yea...righ t...sure.
HowThisWorks

Buffalo, NY

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Didn't want to pay 10 bucks! So you admit he was selling? Got what he deserved.Period. One less dealer on the streets selling poison.
probably no insurance

Grand Island, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2009
They probably didn't have any insurance either.
seka

United States

#22 Mar 17, 2009
KEEP THIS TRASH OUT OF NORTH BUFFALO!!!!!!!! GO BACK TO THE EAST SIDE WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!
Idoits

Tonawanda, NY

#23 Mar 17, 2009
DirtyHarryNegro wrote:
The white devils have gone crazy, its time to take all their guns away, I hope my boy Obama signs that paper on the crackers soon.If we are to lead these inbred white folks , we will have to take full control of all of them, not just their chalky assed bitches
your the idiot the person who shot them was black so get your facts straight u idiot. trying to be insightful u sound like a fool. get your shit together then talk.
Saddened By the News

Hamburg, NY

#24 Mar 17, 2009
RIP Frankie and Kiele

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? 11 hr USS 14
What would happen? Mon RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Dec 6 Cakethesnake 16
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) Dec 6 Anne Harrington 82

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages