slumlords in buffalo
annoymous

Buffalo, NY

#50 Oct 15, 2012
I rented from John Wishman and he is the worst landlord in the village of Depew.He never fixes anything.There is rats and other animals runnning around the properity that does take care of.He never does a walk and if he does he finds something wrong. He never gives you a security deposit back you have to take him to court.DO NOT RENT FROM THIS MAN UNLESS YOU HAVE A LAWYER
Mr freeze

United States

#51 Jan 19, 2013
Brian cintron lives in one of these dumps
Shatara Donmore

United States

#52 Jun 23, 2013
I cnt believe wat I am reading right now evn though I knew this already I am goin thru hell rite now I am currently renting from him and this house is disgusting he dont do anythng snd he is always threating to evict me if the rent is not paid by the 3rd I pay my rent every month on time and he never ever comes to fix anythng I have had a leak in my living room for almost a year and he hasnt fixed it yet and that ceiling can fall down on one of my kids but he doesnt care I can not wait to get out of this house because it is driving me crazy and stressing me out please help!!!!!
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!! I am so glad that someone else has voiced up about Dominic C Russo! This guy don't do a damn thing other than collect his rent. He claims he needs to "talk to the owner". He is a property manager! A property manager should keep the property up and report what work has been done to the property. DCR property managment is a joke. I now own my own property management company. My company manages about 150 properties in the Buffalo area. I would of never started my company if it werent for Mr. Russo. All of the properties my company manages are very well taken care of. My husband and I rented from Mr. Russo a while back and for about 2 months complained to him to repair things (the plumming, the heater and the foundation). We were only there for a few months and left. He promised to fix everything, but said he needed to speak to the owner first. Well public records showed that DCR property management owned the property! The one thing he always did, was come pounding, not knocking, but pounding on the door, on the first looking for the rent. If he would check his PO Box he would of found out the check had been mailed out already. Never once did he give a receipt. In New York state it is a law that the landlord gives you a receipt for every penny paid. If anyone is currently renting from this slumlod and would like help getting out of the death trap he has you living in let me know. I will give you a place I manage with no security deposit. There is no reason anyone should have to live in them conditions. We need ro stomp this POS into the ground! He should not be allowed to rent a crack pipe to crack head, let aline rent an apartment to a person!

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#54 Jun 23, 2013
Interesting comments from many contributors here...

However keep in mind many college kids looking to rent off campus get taken advantage of (See UB South and Canisius 'hoods).

Not looking to slander anyone but there was one notable one when I was in that position - "Bed Bug Doug" they called him
need help

Buffalo, NY

#55 Dec 18, 2013
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!! I am so glad that someone else has voiced up about Dominic C Russo! This guy don't do a damn thing other than collect his rent. He claims he needs to "talk to the owner". He is a property manager! A property manager should keep the property up and report what work has been done to the property. DCR property managment is a joke. I now own my own property management company. My company manages about 150 properties in the Buffalo area. I would of never started my company if it werent for Mr. Russo. All of the properties my company manages are very well taken care of. My husband and I rented from Mr. Russo a while back and for about 2 months complained to him to repair things (the plumming, the heater and the foundation). We were only there for a few months and left. He promised to fix everything, but said he needed to speak to the owner first. Well public records showed that DCR property management owned the property! The one thing he always did, was come pounding, not knocking, but pounding on the door, on the first looking for the rent. If he would check his PO Box he would of found out the check had been mailed out already. Never once did he give a receipt. In New York state it is a law that the landlord gives you a receipt for every penny paid. If anyone is currently renting from this slumlod and would like help getting out of the death trap he has you living in let me know. I will give you a place I manage with no security deposit. There is no reason anyone should have to live in them conditions. We need ro stomp this POS into the ground! He should not be allowed to rent a crack pipe to crack head, let aline rent an apartment to a person!
I would definitely like help taking this guy down he offered me 100$ for 1500$ worth of damage
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#56 Dec 19, 2013
It's a good thing for you that you don't live in Alabama. I was expected to pay for future repairs and any damage made to the apartment I lived in along with any renovations that were needed by my landlady. I refused to sign the lease so renter beware. make sure you carefully read your renters agreement prior to signing.
It's just another scam you white folks tried to pull over me.
It was also amazing how my electric bill tripled after they converted their boxes from analog to digital. i would also like to know upon my investigating how my neighbors readings didn't even budge. They were all white by the way.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#57 Dec 19, 2013
This is exactly what my folks needed and that was to prove that I couldn't make it on my own so they along with you nimrods who have been aiding them found various ways to force me to leave along with the hiring of Ms. Cassidy. Now I have to listen to my father rub it in my face how my crackhead brother is more independent then I am. he has to do this because he lied on his immigration papers and they have to reassure that the crackhead along with my step brothers don't run into any future problems.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#58 Dec 19, 2013
As for me if you want to deport me go right ahead I'll be glad to go and get the hell out of this country.
Nicole

Toledo, OH

#61 May 20, 2014
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
. I could use the help Amy myself fiancée and two boys are dealing with this now I'm crossing my fingers and praying that you can help
Slummy

Niagara Falls, NY

#63 May 22, 2014
Truth be known wrote:
As for me if you want to deport me go right ahead I'll be glad to go and get the hell out of this country.
Bu-bye I'll get the door for ya.
scummy and Slummy

Niagara Falls, NY

#64 May 22, 2014
Can't wait fo' my nex partment oh all dat copper pipes and wires be mines. oh anda my pits be araised inna basement and chain inna yard. heaven on earth
stephanie

Lawrence, MA

#65 Sep 27, 2014
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy do you have any apartments available ?
lol

Lancaster, NY

#66 Oct 13, 2014
structures dont destroy themselves. the city would like to place all the blame on the owners.
but in fact you cant have a slum without the stupid animals who inhabit it.
the problem is blacks., plain and simple.
the problem will not be corrected as long as there are blacks.
the same problem persists everywhere blacks live, everywhere on the globe.
if you want to make a difference, start by picking up garbage and calling the cops on the dope dealers.
HIGh ya

Buffalo, NY

#72 Oct 15, 2014
dang straight Fat Vidka the smell from them animals will rot roofs
anomise

Phoenix, AZ

#73 Dec 1, 2014
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right John Wishman is nothing but a crackhead slumlord.He doesnt want to fix anything,he doesnt want to do anything about the rats.The best thing to it walk or better yet run away
I wish I would a seen this before the a**hole john wish man ran off with my money an tried putting me in a apparment with carbon monoxide leaks an holes in every wall
Help_Needed

United States

#75 Jan 11, 2015
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently renting from DCR & need help out
mommyforever

Bronx, NY

#76 Feb 11, 2015
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
I currently rent from someone who sold property to mr Russo and I have had no water for five days ......wtf is wrong with people can't do anything can't call plumber cus owner is responsible but can't ever get a response from him ..please what can I do I have five kids and can't live like this.....
Jay Stauf

United States

#78 Feb 11, 2016
Amy from Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>

I rented from him over the summer n my dining room ceiling fell and damaged my brand new table. He still hadn't fixed it when i moved 6 months later. I am looking for a apt. Cash on hand.
Bobo

Buffalo, NY

#79 Feb 13, 2016
MJ Peterson is the biggest slumlord in the area
Imblack

Buffalo, NY

#80 May 22, 2016
buffalo blue wrote:
<quoted text>well come visit buffalo and take a look around dirty nasty people who ruin everything and just have babies to get more free welfare generation after generation urinating on busy corners selling crack and murders everyday nice people ah
What the hell are you talking about!? Drugs and Murder are everywhere in Buffalo and it's more white people on public assistance than blacks in Buffalo! Take your head out your ass and read a book for once, you're a joke! Can't believe how simple and ignorant some of you are. The world's going to Shit for sure with individuals that has a mind frame like yourself. Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Close up tour of Hoyt Lake (Aug '08) 6 hr AngelsWings3 31
BLK KANGS n QUAINZ who eat fake pizza(LIL CEASE... 7 hr Bdubsblo 2
Want TO SEE BLACK PANTHER, WITHOUT ACTUAL BLACK... 7 hr Indoor Cop Sgt Billy 5
News Most Popular Baby Names (May '08) 10 hr Buck Rohde 85
Rate your hot local news girls (Sep '08) 22 hr MAC MAN 48
Buffalo Sex Club 23 hr KeepitDL 17
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Fri chuck 21

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance