First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post
Where have you been?
Did you have some more strokes ?
Like I posted I had cysts & carbuncles removed.
Now my skin is as smooth
as a baby's a$$
3 days in hospital & 6 days in a vets recovery home.
AHHHH what a life being a veteran GREAT
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#28 Nov 11, 2013
buffalo blue wrote:
black women are the worst offenders they are ignorant and talk loud on cells in stores.plus they can't even speak english they speak some kind of gutter language.plus most are big fat lard asses but thats what the black men like keep them fat smelly and pregnant thats how black men make a living same as pimping.
Easy there blue.
You is gonna git called whitty
I know ya is a racist but I foregive ya bout dat

BWANA whitty baaad boy lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Nov 12, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
Before I had my carbuncles & cysts removed I would show them to the phone talker.
They would immediately fold the phone & haul a$$ out.
Chicken craps just like L C & VOS & N T queer
....carbuncles & cysts removed? They forgot the ones in your brain!
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#31 Nov 12, 2013
11234honey wrote:
<quoted text>
....carbuncles & cysts removed? They forgot the ones in your brain!
WHAT brain ??? LMAO
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#32 Nov 12, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT brain ??? LMAO
Are you stating that you don't have a brain? Definitely need to polish up on your debating skills.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#33 Nov 12, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stating that you don't have a brain? Definitely need to polish up on your debating skills.
NAH , debating is over for me.
Iv'e been around a lot of corners so therefore I don't need debating.
I come in here just to interfere & aggravate
some ppl I'm doing a pretty job of it huh ?
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#34 Nov 12, 2013
11234honey wrote:
<quoted text>
....carbuncles & cysts removed? They forgot the ones in your brain!
Me thinks you are jealous.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 14, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>Me thinks you are jealous.
..."you thinks? Me thinks NOT!
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#36 Nov 14, 2013
11234honey wrote:
<quoted text>
..."you thinks? Me thinks NOT!
Do black people get carbuncles, and if they do, are they filled with chocolate syrup ?
GUMPNF

North Tonawanda, NY

#37 Nov 14, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Do black people get carbuncles, and if they do, are they filled with chocolate syrup ?
Yes Anna, I have been able to extract some wonderful syrup from some wonderful chocolate boys, if you catch my drift.

Carbuncles forever!
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#38 Nov 14, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Anna, I have been able to extract some wonderful syrup from some wonderful chocolate boys, if you catch my drift.
Carbuncles forever!
I don't have anyone around that I can suck out their carbuncles, so I guess I'll go out into the kitchen and suck out some Hershey syrup out of the squeeze bottle in the fridge.

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#39 Nov 17, 2013
11234honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, SHUT UP!...and go get some help for your self-hating, stupid and extremely ignorant self. You say, you're African-American and then turn around and refer to African-Americans as 'others'. What a dumbass you are. Bashing your own people will not make you acceptable to those who will hate you dispite what you say. ALL cultures and races of people have enough faults to critique, if that's what you want to do. Find something else to say DUMBASS!
NOW THAT YOU HAVE AIRED YOUR THOUGHTS OUT TO BE A DUMB ASS! Get what the message is about. I am Afro-american and yes I am saying that some of my own people do not know how to act. You have not helped here with this matter. You are here to call names. Anybody can do that. If I respond to your insults, then I have lowered my self to becoming you, 11234HONEY???? get that sweet word out your screen name. It's not becoming on you.

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#40 Nov 17, 2013
@11234HONEY...Why don't you come to the library and see it for yourself. You would not post the way you did earlier. the staff in the library are being belittled and disrespected. Nobody deserves that on their job. You are right about one thing when you mention the different races having faults, but that is something that can be reprimanded. The white race is a nice race of people. The Quakers are an example,they helped Blacks escape slavery, and I love them for that. I have love for a lot of white people because they are smart, they are helpful, they are adopting black children so that they can have a better life, instead of living in poverty.(don't be smart and point out the crazy's okay!) I'm saying in my post that the situation in the library has gotten out of hand, and I want the Mayor of Buffalo to visit this page as soon as I get enough positive response.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#41 Nov 17, 2013
blkfootblaque wrote:
@11234HONEY...Why don't you come to the library and see it for yourself. You would not post the way you did earlier. the staff in the library are being belittled and disrespected. Nobody deserves that on their job. You are right about one thing when you mention the different races having faults, but that is something that can be reprimanded. The white race is a nice race of people. The Quakers are an example,they helped Blacks escape slavery, and I love them for that. I have love for a lot of white people because they are smart, they are helpful, they are adopting black children so that they can have a better life, instead of living in poverty.(don't be smart and point out the crazy's okay!) I'm saying in my post that the situation in the library has gotten out of hand, and I want the Mayor of Buffalo to visit this page as soon as I get enough positive response.
I really can't help you because I go to the library out in Amherst where very few Black people go, but the aggrevating thing is when some White woman comes in with her brat kids and they run wild in the place and the woman doesn't do anything to control them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 2 hr Go figure 514
Desiree Wiley 6 hr Joe Guy 1
Teresa Weakley 6 hr Joe Guy 15
Is Buffalo NY overpopulated with blacks? 6 hr Joe Guy 33
News Lil Wayne's bus shot at 6 hr Joe Guy 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Chuck 19,852
Mongo Cupcakes II (Jun '08) 21 hr erric 70
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]