Obama in Buffalo. Was FFS there pleas...

Obama in Buffalo. Was FFS there pleasuring himself?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sensible Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2013
I bet FFS is in a liberal happy haze right now.

I Hope you like listening to all the crap which poured forth from that phony's mouth!

Judged:

12

12

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
I don't care how many degrees you got hanging on your wall....if you do not have the business base in the US, go piss up a wall, nobody is going to hire you for any amount.
Glen DePietro

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2013
I was there and I WAS pleasuring myself!!
Rick

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of the way you Teabaggers polish the bishop at a Ted Nugent concert
Hey not all us "Teabaggers" are bad. And I hate Ted Nugent! lol

Obama just gave people what they WANTED to hear. What should be expected. sigh
Glen DePietro

Buffalo, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2013
I just can't believe how HOT the presidents ass looked! I'm still excited over it!

Judged:

13

10

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JJ Fartiman

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2013
I liked how he screwed up and called Higgins Mayor. Funny.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2013
An new FFS thread by guess who.

I do love my minions!
Lacrosse Coachh

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2013
FFS- wrote:
An new FFS thread by guess who.
I do love my minions!
Who??? Do tell us who you believe is stalking you today.
Stefan

Canada

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of the way you Teabaggers polish the bishop at a Ted Nugent concert
Outstanding post
Lief Coach

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
An new FFS thread by guess who.
I do love my minions!
Yeah, those are good on a cheeseburger with a slice of tomato.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#13 Sep 1, 2013
JJ Fartiman wrote:
I liked how he screwed up and called Higgins Mayor. Funny.
He is a lousy Congressman.
Guy who is your Master

Tonawanda, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> He is a lousy Congressman.
Like most democrats and liberals. Human walking garbage, which should have never been born. And some of the biggest wimps ever!!!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Obama is a Muslim supremacist who has usurped the Presidency during time of war. That makes Obama a spy and a traitor.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a Muslim supremacist who has usurped the Presidency during time of war. That makes Obama a spy and a traitor.
And Republicans lost to him twice. What IS wrong with your party?
factcheck

New London, CT

#17 Sep 18, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>And Republicans lost to him twice. What IS wrong with your party?
You do have a point there. Of course in general each politician only works towards the needs of the people that stand in front of them with an open wallet. That's the only reason to explain why nothing gets done.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#18 Sep 18, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a point there. Of course in general each politician only works towards the needs of the people that stand in front of them with an open wallet. That's the only reason to explain why nothing gets done.
For once we agree. As i recall Conservatives continue to fight campaign finance reform, and they always will!
Abram Lipsitz

Buffalo, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2014
He was probably there openly jerking the turkey. He probably also wacks off to Hillary Clinton, and would love to suck her toes.
Jack O Dick

Buffalo, NY

#20 May 1, 2014
Abram Lipsitz wrote:
He was probably there openly jerking the turkey. He probably also wacks off to Hillary Clinton, and would love to suck her toes.
Yeah he would probably want to lick her butt if he could.
Punch the Left

Buffalo, NY

#21 May 27, 2014
Abram Lipsitz wrote:
He was probably there openly jerking the turkey. He probably also wacks off to Hillary Clinton, and would love to suck her toes.
He probably would also do that to Nancy Pelosi and Louise Slaughter. Yuck.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jun 1, 2014
Punch the Left wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably would also do that to Nancy Pelosi and Louise Slaughter. Yuck.
i had forgotten how intelligent conservative posts can be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba's Vietnam War Involvement 1 hr Monroe 15
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 11 hr uncle buck 81
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Wed Brent 10
Ghetto assed names Wed Sassyiam56 44
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) Jun 21 Kinky Fiebelkorn 19
News Britney Spears' 16-Year-Old Sister Pregnant (Dec '07) Jun 21 Phone type guy 153
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) Jun 20 Breezie 155
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages