what happened to Amherst??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DudeInTheBoonies

Penfield, NY

#25 Jul 10, 2014
That girl might have been black but she was on her way to work, Give her some credit for trying to be a productive member of society.
GUMP NF

Niagara Falls, NY

#27 Jul 10, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
Ask Neocon. He blames everything on "The Ruiners" and we know what that is code for.
The Amherst Police used to stop EVERY car that crossed the city line on NF Blvd if it had black people in it. They aren't allowed to do that anymore. I'll bet Neocon would approve though
It's to bad that there weren't some drunk irish firefighters stoped

the cops would have a hell of lot fun watching the drunks try to kiss the cops bottom
gobacktothehood

Detroit, MI

#29 Jun 14, 2016
The Sweet Home area will NOT be taken over by trash! I've lived here 3 years and I HAVE pushed out 2 black, ignorant , abusive, filthy families. And I'm not going to stop! Blacks want to be treated equal?? Lmao that's a joke. Start working, cleaning up your yards, and be LOVING parents to your children, and THEN you will be treated equal! Funny how none of them work in this area yet have brand new cars and clothes. They don't even come out till the sun starts going down. With their loud mouths, kids half naked running up and down the streets screaming while the rest of our kids are trying to sleep! Blacks don't like themselves so they walk around with a chip on their shoulders, "eye balling" every white person they come across. You don't intiminate ME, you instead make me sick and live up to the stereotypes! You separate yourselves because you are not human, your animals. I'd LOVE to say this to any black face, but us white people go to jail for hate crime. Pathetic!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#30 Jun 15, 2016
gobacktothehood wrote:
The Sweet Home area will NOT be taken over by trash! I've lived here 3 years and I HAVE pushed out 2 black, ignorant , abusive, filthy families. And I'm not going to stop! Blacks want to be treated equal?? Lmao that's a joke. Start working, cleaning up your yards, and be LOVING parents to your children, and THEN you will be treated equal! Funny how none of them work in this area yet have brand new cars and clothes. They don't even come out till the sun starts going down. With their loud mouths, kids half naked running up and down the streets screaming while the rest of our kids are trying to sleep! Blacks don't like themselves so they walk around with a chip on their shoulders, "eye balling" every white person they come across. You don't intiminate ME, you instead make me sick and live up to the stereotypes! You separate yourselves because you are not human, your animals. I'd LOVE to say this to any black face, but us white people go to jail for hate crime. Pathetic!
When Lincoln freed the slaves, he should have given them free one way passage back to Africa. If they balked at the idea, they should have been locked up in cages at the zoo with the apes.
Major Nadal Hassan

Petersburg, VA

#31 Jun 15, 2016
Alla Akbar,
I am Killer Hassan, call me Hassan. I like king Hussein. Call him Hussein. I am cockroach, Hussein Like cockroach.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#32 Jun 16, 2016
Major Nadal Hassan wrote:
Alla Akbar,
I am Killer Hassan, call me Hassan. I like king Hussein. Call him Hussein. I am cockroach, Hussein Like cockroach.
you are f**ker of camels, no?
RaySist

Buffalo, NY

#34 Jun 17, 2016
dr boyer wrote:
remember when Amherst used to be a great town to live in? Ill give you one guess why its not anymore...
Blacks hanging around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 2 hr Falzone the Calzone 111
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 20 hr Skinny Naab 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun china stein 21,337
Poll why does buffalo suck? (Nov '08) Nov 17 Saywhen 66
If Buffalo were to get a new name, What would i... Nov 17 Lief 18
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Nov 16 reply 4
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) Nov 15 Princess0879 24

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages