Judge rebukes Buffalo cigarette shipper

Judge rebukes Buffalo cigarette shipper

There are 19 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from May 24, 2013, titled Judge rebukes Buffalo cigarette shipper. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

A federal judge has rebuked a Buffalo delivery company accused of shipping tons of untaxed cigarettes to New York City residents in violation of federal law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 24, 2013
tbird and I both smoke ciggarettes. We both started smokking when we we 10 year old fake Indians in a special BOCES progrim for alliterates

It is not allegal so it is none of your busniss

Have a nice night
not gunna stop em

Lockport, NY

#4 May 30, 2013
theres a lot of cig shops still shipping smokes thru the mail. they just do it on the dl by taking them to different post offices one package at a time. where theres a will -or buck to be made- theres a way.
Smokes

Salamanca, NY

#5 May 30, 2013
One smoke shop caused all of this problem.
Transparent

Olean, NY

#6 May 30, 2013
One smoke shop? Nicely round-a-bout....why not just come out and say it was All of Our Butts and Gordon Enterprises that were dumb enough to ship to NEW YORK CITY, and to an undercover BATF agent nonetheless! Cause a heap o trouble, then conveniently declare bankruptcy and pass the buck. Nice.
tobad

Salamanca, NY

#7 May 30, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
WALLY BUys these smokes
we all know Wally is in on this!!!!
Smokes

Salamanca, NY

#9 May 30, 2013
Filed bankruptcy?? That's funny. They drive around in high dollar cars one of them a 200,000 mustang they own a few houses on Rochester st , state park ave and Cleveland ave. they just passed the buck

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 May 30, 2013
not gunna stop em wrote:
theres a lot of cig shops still shipping smokes thru the mail. they just do it on the dl by taking them to different post offices one package at a time. where theres a will -or buck to be made- theres a way.
I have to ask because I do not smoke, Can't you buy Cigarettes and have them mailed in from Canada or some other country if you wish?
So why not the Sovereign nation of the Seneca Indians?
Is New York going to tell Canada they can't send anything to people that live in New York in the U.S. mail?
I am sure New York won't dare tell Canada or any other Sovereign Nation that they have to collect New York state sales taxes so why do they think they can tell the Seneca Nation of Indians , a sovereign nation by treaty, that they have to?
It is about time that the SENECA tell New York to stick it and take this to the world court, They are by treaty a sovereign nation and should have all the rights of any other sovereign nation, just like Canada, Mexico, England and so on.
That would tie it up for years and New York couldn't do a thing about it.
Have a nice night
tbird_Spelling_B ee

Kansas City, MO

#11 May 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
Have a nice night
Have an ice knight, not "have a nice night".
GUMPnf

North Tonawanda, NY

#12 May 30, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
tbird and I both smoke ciggarettes. We both started smokking when we we 10 year old fake Indians in a special BOCES progrim for alliterates
It is not allegal so it is none of your busniss
Have a nice night
I allow Tbird and Buffalo Bill to puff on my carbuncle-laden White Owl.

CindyBird sits on a huge cheroot and watches 'her boys' work on my cigar.
tbird_Spelling_B ee

Kansas City, MO

#13 May 30, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>
I allow Tbird and Buffalo Bill to puff on my carbuncle-laden White Owl.
Car-buckle, not "carbuncle".

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 May 30, 2013
Lifeeee Coaaachhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who knows you says you and your obese wife are heavy smokers and you buy your cigarettes by the Carton at the reservation
Well again LIFE if you believe anything you or anybody else says about me on here you are a bigger fool than I thought.
I have told you time and time again I haven't smoked in YEARS.
But you go ahead and believe everything somebody that tells you they know me on here and keep making a fool of yourself.
Maybe someday YOU will get some balls and show up to meet me and you will see just how big an ass you have made of yourself.
OH and don't go telling people I didn't show up when I never knew anything about it, like you did last week.
Have a nice night
smoker

Salamanca, NY

#17 May 31, 2013
Smokes wrote:
Filed bankruptcy?? That's funny. They drive around in high dollar cars one of them a 200,000 mustang they own a few houses on Rochester st , state park ave and Cleveland ave. they just passed the buck
Why don't you and transparent get the facts straight before you print it. Robert Gordon has helped many people and businesses out in Salamanca. I hate to inform you stupid people, but he does not own houses on Rochester, state park or Cleveland ave. The business is closed yes but as far as I know he has not filed bankruptcy. And the car did not cost 200,000, which he does not own.
trippn

Salamanca, NY

#19 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
No because he would hoard all the cigarettes like he does his cats
His wife is nasty....We call her 9 chins.
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#20 May 31, 2013
trippn wrote:
<quoted text>His wife is nasty....We call her 9 chins.
More chins than a Chinese phone book
ohreally

Salamanca, NY

#21 Jun 1, 2013
I hate to inform anyone talking badly toward RA Gordon Enterprises, or its owners. They've done absolutely nothing but try to help every single person, and business who has ever asked.

The car was no where near $200,000, and was bought/paid for when the business itself was doing excellently before all of the legal trouble.

They own their house on Frank Street, which is also completely paid for, and they own a house on Cleveland Ave. that was given to them in a will when the wife's father died a few years back. How is it their fault for that one? I don't know where you're getting anything about Rochester street. That is an absolute made up lie.

They haven't filed for bankruptcy either.

You want the truth?

The truth is that RA Gordon Ent. has done nothing but try to fight every single legal action taken against not only them, but the Nation as a whole, INCLUDING the Pact Act, with absolutely ZERO help from the Nation. They have gone into near destitution, even being forced into closing the business, trying to ensure that NYS doesn't take away the rights of the Native people, using ALL of their own money, and constantly being snubbed by everyone at the Nation.

Ask anyone who knows them, or has ever done business with them. They have always bent over backwards to be as generous as possible to everyone who has come to them with their palms turned up to the sky.

Way to go again, Topix people. Talking a lot of trash about people, and situations you don't know anything about. Stay classy, Salamanca.
huh

Salamanca, NY

#23 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
How much does your wife weigh?
Probably almost half of what yours does.
Smiles

Salamanca, NY

#24 Jun 1, 2013
They are good people.
psalm

Salamanca, NY

#25 Jun 1, 2013
I think they are talking about Wallys wife......aka 9 chins
urineideat

Lockport, NY

#26 Jun 2, 2013
tbird_Spelling_Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Car-buckle, not "carbuncle".
"car-buckle?" really? the word was used and spelled correctly by gramp - it's "carbuncle."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) 13 min Allen 91
News Getting rid of rats in South Buffalo (Dec '08) 3 hr Rich 38
News ICE Makes 46 Arrests 3 hr Nick 1
News The Depression Coach 4 hr Buck Rohde 27
Bag$ of Money Tobias Boyland Captured (Mar '11) 4 hr Gene Overdorf 13
Sammy Abdellatif 10 hr Pablo 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed TRUTH TOLD 21,376

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages