Special Schools For Illegitimate Chil...

Special Schools For Illegitimate Children

Created by Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh on May 29, 2013

17 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Makes perfect sense

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
more

United States

#29 Jun 1, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/city/buf falo-ny/TMPFDV15EHNP2FJ32
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#30 Jun 1, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>My educational and professional credentials are more accomplished, but unlike you, I see no point in being condescending in my communications.
That's a lie

Highly educated people are never fans of motorsports

“WHAT Troll?”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#31 Jun 1, 2013
The law does not recognize "illegitimate" or "bastard" as a legal status for children these days. They are merely revenue enhancers. The owner of the child is entitled to a guaranteed income.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#33 Jun 2, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
Highly educated people are never fans of motorsports
Thatis YOUR highly opinionated, biased, and slanderous OPINION! Which of your alter-egos is so offended by the revelation?
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#34 Jun 2, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Thatis YOUR highly opinionated, biased, and slanderous OPINION! Which of your alter-egos is so offended by the revelation?
No, it was an observation
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#35 Jun 2, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Thatis YOUR highly opinionated, biased, and slanderous OPINION! Which of your alter-egos is so offended by the revelation?
I don't know you but I know your type

You either:

1. Were born out of wedlock

2. Have fathered a child or children out of wedlock or have one on the way

3. Are hooked up with a woman who already has illegitimate children from a previous DNA donor

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#36 Jun 2, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know you but I know your type
You either:
1. Were born out of wedlock
2. Have fathered a child or children out of wedlock or have one on the way
3. Are hooked up with a woman who already has illegitimate children from a previous DNA donor
Whatever mind-reaming substance you and your alter-egos are on, enjoy your visions of grandeur, bigotry, and bastard child fixation. If you indeed DO have the education and credentials stated, somehow you have perverted them into self-serving, rants of alleged and biased knowledge. The field is yours--your so-called 'victory' resides only in your own mind.
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#37 Jun 2, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever mind-reaming substance you and your alter-egos are on, enjoy your visions of grandeur, bigotry, and bastard child fixation. If you indeed DO have the education and credentials stated, somehow you have perverted them into self-serving, rants of alleged and biased knowledge. The field is yours--your so-called 'victory' resides only in your own mind.
You did not address my accusations, so you have tacitly admitted their truth

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#38 Jun 10, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not address my accusations, so you have tacitly admitted their truth
I know your type too. 82% of you is manure and the other 18% is just plain crap to add up to 100% human fertilizer.
factcheck

New London, CT

#39 Jun 11, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
Highly educated people are never fans of motorsports
Excellent point. Only welfare trash are responsible for constructing multimillion dollar racing teams. Makes sense.
fatcheck

Buffalo, NY

#40 Jun 11, 2013
factcheck wrote:
Excellent point. Only welfare trash are responsible for constructing multimillion dollar racing teams. Makes sense.
How much do you weigh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 12 hr Skinny Naab 141
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 17 hr Buck Rohde 30
News Two Bodies Found In Southern Tier Saturday 19 hr pooping in the food 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Smiley 21,533
Why are so many black males undercover gay Tue Rosina 3
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Mon Curious 9
News Tops seeking court approval to close some stores Apr 22 Fred E 5

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages