The origin of buffalo wings

The origin of buffalo wings

There are 70 comments on the Helium story from Jan 30, 2013, titled The origin of buffalo wings. In it, Helium reports that:

Buffalo wings are undeniably popular throughout much of the United States and there are a huge number of variations for this dish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Helium.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#68 Mar 18, 2013
Franks Hotsauce wrote:
Who Invented the Chicken Wing? Look at what the Italians have invented over the last 4 thousand years. Now look at what the Africans have invented over the last 4 thousand years.(What are they going to show you? Sticks & Stones? Grass Huts? Penis sheaths? No wait tattoos & piercings? Eff off go re-name a park or holiday)
I have never followed the contribution of blacks to our society, because,m in spite of being a descendent of slavery, I am an American first. However, it is well known that many slave owners capitalized on the inventions of their slaves and beyond.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#69 Mar 18, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that
Did you know tbird has 70 cats?
everyone knows Tbird has 70 cats. Especially everyone that lives on Klas Ave. They can all smell them.
Lief Coach

United States

#71 Mar 26, 2013
I am interested in cats and penis - but not at the same time.
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#72 Mar 28, 2013
Leonard Memoy wrote:
<quoted text>im confused? I thought Italians were Africans?
Italians are slightly smarter africans.

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#73 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians are slightly smarter africans.
Poor gump is deperate for my attention again!

So pathetic!
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#74 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Poor gump is deperate for my attention again!
So pathetic!
Wait until they figure out it's just FFS- trying to make yourself interesting

Since: Aug 10

Bethesda, MD

#75 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until they figure out it's just FFS- trying to make yourself interesting
Nobody thinks youre a bright boy.....but youre dumber than anyone could have imagined if you think ANYONE if fooled.

What does youre namesake say.. "stupid is as stupid does"

Why the unending infatuation with me anyhow? So i have made an ass of you repeatedly? Its not as if that is difficult?
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#76 Mar 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody thinks youre a bright boy.....but youre dumber than anyone could have imagined if you think ANYONE if fooled.
What does youre namesake say.. "stupid is as stupid does"
Why the unending infatuation with me anyhow? So i have made an ass of you repeatedly? Its not as if that is difficult?
Its because your so brilliant. As the senior resident at Schofield you weave such intelligent threads on here, i can only hope to lust after your soft kisses on my neck that leave behind a trace of bran flakes and old spice all while yelling at local teenagers to get off your lawn. Someday we will be one. I will be in you and you will press up against me....together we will make beautiful music
Life Coach

Sikeston, MO

#77 Mar 30, 2013
I like it from the back.
Bruce

Menomonee Falls, WI

#78 Jul 14, 2014
Was in Buffalo in 1966 and was working at the AFFES Army induction center on main street across form the Anchor Bar and Grill on North and Main. Across form the Induction center was Bryant Stratton Business College. I use to go to the Anchor for lunch and stop after work to have drinks. Nice people but I don't remember and Buffalo wings on the menu. However some nights after drinking , my friend Wilbur C. (also was in the military at the Induction Center) would go to John Young's Wings and Things on Jefferson. He did have wings that were spicy but they were not called Buffalo wings. They were just hot and spicy chicken wings. I remember the place vividly since there was lot of stainless steel and it was different from must black barbecue and greasy spoons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? 13 hr Major Nadal Hassan 5
Ghetto assed names 13 hr Major Nadal Hassan 46
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... 16 hr Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? 21 hr Kilhoffer Street ... 10
The holy time of Ramadan has started Mon Buck Rohde 15
Cuba's Vietnam War Involvement Mon Coocket Crocket Mown 23
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Jun 24 uncle buck 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages