First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cyst Boom Bah

North Tonawanda, NY

#23 May 1, 2014
GUMP nf wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH you tell others what to do like DANCE DANCE but you are making fun of a person when you tell others DANCE

YEAH I get it but its not what you tell me to do DANCE DANCE'

As for not getting it it seems like you are missing it also.
DANCE WOW , DANCE
Another incoherent reply from the uneducated, Love Canal-dwelling, carbuncled,
testicle sniffing, cross-dressing old coot who wishes to be called TONI.
Lukeeear Clarrkkeeee

The Plains, VA

#24 May 1, 2014
Cyst Boom Bah wrote:
<quoted text>
Another incoherent reply from the uneducated, Love Canal-dwelling, carbuncled,
testicle sniffing, cross-dressing old coot who wishes to be called TONI.
Your screen name brings a smile to my face every time I read it

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25 May 1, 2014
Lukeeear Clarrkkeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
When I speculated that you were divorced and remarried you DECEPTIVELY responded that you were married over 30 years. Someone who personally knows you called you out on that lie and then you danced around that lie by saying you were married 30 years to two different women. By the way your current wife is so huge she should count as 3 women
You said you owned the house you live in plus 2 rental houses. County records show you own the crown the house in Brand with your ex wife and the house you live in now is owned by your wife under her previous narrowed name. Records show you owning no other property. Of course this is assuming your name is what people say it is
100% of people who graduated from college can spell "college" on the first try
People who know you say you smoke cheap Rez cigarettes
Should I go on about your many lies?
The multiple versions of the same events?
You really need to get a LIFE.
You are so obsessed with what I do and have done it is driving you nuts and from what we all can see it isn't a far drive.
I see you have never heard of land contracts, you should take some time and read up on them.
Back when I went to COLLEGE my major was Business and I had a minor in Business law,
Took several real estate law courses and made some nice money turning houses, you should look into it.
Now I know you are real slow with math and adding 2 and 2 .
So Lets see how can I make this simple enough for you to understand?
I said I was married to my first wife for OVER 30 years and I was, So here goes, I hope it isn't too hard for you to understand.
!968 till about 2004 is well over 30 years
1968 to 1998 is 30 years I am sure you have already been down town and looked up just what year we got married and what year we got divorced, you are that obsessed.
So why don't you have somebody that got a diploma from grade school or BOCES explain it to you?
As for smoking I gave that up years ago,
I don't smoke and haven't in YEARS, sorry to bust your bubble
And just where did this Bull $hit about me having even one cat let alone 70. come from?
Yes we all know YOU HAT cats But I really HATE cats and haven't had one since 1973
Have a nice night MR I can make up a million lies about Tbird.
( OH WOW I am just trying to answer this fools questions with the TRUTH, He has gone back and taken everything I posted and turned it around so many times he doesn't even remember just what I did say, So you have a nice night too)
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Casanova, VA

#27 May 2, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to get a LIFE.
You are so obsessed with what I do and have done it is driving you nuts and from what we all can see it isn't a far drive.
I see you have never heard of land contracts, you should take some time and read up on them.
Back when I went to COLLEGE my major was Business and I had a minor in Business law,
Took several real estate law courses and made some nice money turning houses, you should look into it.
I said I was married to my first wife for OVER 30 years and I was, So here goes, I hope it isn't too hard for you to understand.
1968 to 1998 is 30 years I am sure you have already been down town and looked up just what year we got married and what year we got divorced, you are that obsessed.
So why don't you have somebody that got a diploma from grade school or BOCES explain it to you?
And just where did this Bull $hit about me having even one cat let alone 70. come from?
Yes we all know YOU HAT cats But I really HATE cats and haven't had one since 1973
( OH WOW I am just trying to answer this fools questions with the TRUTH, He has gone back and taken everything I posted and turned it around so many times he doesn't even remember just what I did say, So you have a nice night too)
You tell so many lies that you can't remember the previous lie you told about a particular subject

Originally you said you went to "collage" for substance abuse counseling but you never completed you degree because your work schedule would not let you do an internship.

Now you say it was a degree in business. Were you lying then or are you lying now?
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Casanova, VA

#28 May 2, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
And I don't buy that story about you flipping houses. If you live where people say you live then you live in a 120 year old dump. Zillow.com estimates that it is worth $31437 and is owned by your 600 lb wife under her former married name. Maybe you should flip that dump or maybe the cats have caused so much damage you need to tear it down and live in your 21 year old converted u haul truck.....Real estate big shot....sure
Connie Walterstiner

Tonawanda, NY

#29 May 2, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
Apparently your business and business law classes didn't work out well for you because you ended up in an assembly line floor sweeper "career". You also claimed that you studied counseling at the college level. If that were true, you would realized that you suffer from a personality disorder known as Malignant Narcissism. This is characterized by a person making up grand and inconsistent stories to try to compensate for a less than successful life. This fits you to a "t". When people call out narcissists on their lies, the narcissists decompensate and rant like lunatics to try to confuse the accusers.(FYI: this is what we call dancing). The problem with narcissists like yourself is that you actually believe your nonsense. Prominent democrat leaders like Bill Clinton and Barry Sotero aka Obama also suffer from this disorder.
YOU NEED HELP YOU CRAZY OLD COOT!!!!
OUTSTANDING POST

Buffalo, NY

#30 May 10, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
Good riddance old coot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare a failure (Apr '11) 1 hr Sniper II 103
Million miles of pipeline already exists. Negit... 2 hr Sniper II 4
Anmesty ,Obama stabs supporters in the back 2 hr Sniper II 6
I am leaving 2 hr Sniper II 10
Why Cold Weather Doesn't Mean Global Warming Is... 6 hr IBdaMann 22
Bill Cosby, bulb nose bafoon 8 hr Buck Rohde 15
Autism awareness (Aug '08) 8 hr Lasting Color 304
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo People Search