Nearly 100 People Arrested During DMB Concert at Darien Lake

There are 32 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Nearly 100 People Arrested During DMB Concert at Darien Lake. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Nearly 100 people were arrested during the Dave Matthews Band's concert at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2013
The town of Darien must just love these concerts. they are making so much of these dumbasses.

I like the one chick though....39 years old and fighting cops at a concert. Its time to get a life woman!
Lifffffe Coachhhh

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Its time to get a life woman!
Says the guy who lives in his mother's basement and spends the majority of his time posting on internet message boards.

BTW: How much does your mother weigh?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Lifffffe Coachhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy who lives in his mother's basement and spends the majority of his time posting on internet message boards.
BTW: How much does your mother weigh?
i love my minions
rotdigger

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Lifffffe Coachhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post that
Is your daughter an overweight sow?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2013
100 people arrested at a Darien Lake concert is news worthy why?? Happens every concert oh probably with the exception of Kingdom Bound!! lol Now that would be newsworthy!
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Uh ... is "Dragnet" still a prime time TV show? Is Richard Nixon still in the White House? It amazes me how in the SECOND DECADE of the 21st CENTURY folks still scapegoat mere marijuana on disorderly conduct while totally ignoring any alcohol consumed or hard drugs secretly ingested.

Even BEFORE I smoked pot myself I stopped believing this based exclusively on observation!

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#11 Jul 5, 2013
DMB isn't exactly Metallica!

Why all the drugs and disorderly conduct?

:-)

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Sassyiam56 wrote:
100 people arrested at a Darien Lake concert is news worthy why?? Happens every concert oh probably with the exception of Kingdom Bound!! lol Now that would be newsworthy!
With the obvious exceptions Kingdom Bound is the worst. Those kids aren't exactly the quiet and reserved type that you'd expect. They are always obnoxious and are disrespectful of the other people trying to enjoy the park

“Manwhore”

Since: Mar 11

Amherst, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
...but most of these fans are skinny little dick-beaters living in mommy's basement. Very few of them would challenge a cop.
You just described FFS_ to a tee!

My minion, FFS_, will respond within "FOURTY" minutes.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Dick B Huge wrote:
<quoted text>You just described FFS_ to a tee!
My minion, FFS_, will respond within "FOURTY" minutes.
Awwweee, someone misses me. There there lil guy, it'll be alrihgt, im here now.

Thats just so adorable!
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Awwweee, someone misses me. There there lil guy, it'll be alrihgt, im here now.
Thats just so adorable!
What took you so friggin long to respond ??
Ah mommy went shopping & you snuck out of her cellar.
AWWWW little boy shame on you
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2013
OOPS difference. I hit the g right next to the f sorry for the typo

Since: Aug 10

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>What took you so friggin long to respond ??
Ah mommy went shopping & you snuck out of her cellar.
AWWWW little boy shame on you
You forgot which screen name you were using huh?

My poor obsessed little rat terrier!
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#21 Jul 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot which screen name you were using huh?
My poor obsessed little rat terrier!
I'm using my screen name as usual. You think anybody that posts aginst you is from me.
Ever look at where it's posted from ?
How can i post from a half dozen places within a minute?
You are really dumb huh ?

Since: Aug 10

United States

#22 Jul 6, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm using my screen name as usual. You think anybody that posts aginst you is from me.
Ever look at where it's posted from ?
How can i post from a half dozen places within a minute?
You are really dumb huh ?
LOL, poor retarded gump!

How long have you been obsessing over me? 4 years now? Its time to find a hobby! So i whip your ass a few times for fun...get over it and move on with your life!

Seriously, why post about me today? ts clear you simply cant help yourself.

I NEVER post about you because you are so unimportant that you dont even cross my mind! Can you see the difference?

Since: Aug 10

United States

#23 Jul 6, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm using my screen name as usual. You think anybody that posts aginst you is from me.
Ever look at where it's posted from ?
How can i post from a half dozen places within a minute?
You are really dumb huh ?
How is 13 hours equal to one minute? As you have proven multiple times, anyone can download an ip changer, or post from a cell phone or ipad.

Comeon retard, get over your obsession and do something with your pathetic life!

"Darrrr...it took yoo long enuff to respond, duhhharrrr"

Too funny!
GUNPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#24 Jul 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>How is 13 hours equal to one minute? As you have proven multiple times, anyone can download an ip changer, or post from a cell phone or ipad.
Comeon retard, get over your obsession and do something with your pathetic life!
"Darrrr...it took yoo long enuff to respond, duhhharrrr"
Too funny!
HA HA HA stupid as ever huh ?
Do you really think I post all that ?

CMON fool get a life.
Hey arse Im not obessed like you. look at your replies.
they show who is obessed.

being

retard isnt bad.

Got any more foolishment you want to post so it makes you look like a intelligence fool ?
you should try it but idiots CAN"T advance that far up in life

“Manwhore”

Since: Mar 11

Amherst, NY

#25 Jul 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Awwweee, someone misses me. There there lil guy, it'll be alrihgt, im here now.
Thats just so adorable!
See what I mean about FFS_ being my minion? lol He responds to my trolling posts "FOURTY" out of "FOURTY" times.

Bwaaaaaaaaaa...

Since: Aug 10

United States

#26 Jul 6, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>What took you so friggin long to respond ??
Ah mommy went shopping & you snuck out of her cellar.
AWWWW little boy shame on you
Why does it matter to you, i wasnt reponding to your post right?

Poor lifeless Gump!

“Manwhore”

Since: Mar 11

Amherst, NY

#27 Jul 6, 2013
Dick B Huge wrote:
See what I mean about FFS_ being my minion? lol He responds to my trolling posts "FOURTY" out of "FOURTY" times.
Bwaaaaaaaaaa...
FFS- wrote:
Why does it matter to you, i wasnt reponding to your post right?
Poor lifeless Gump!
See what I mean?

And, no matter who trolls him, he thinks they're GUMPnf. This is one thoroughly trolled individual.

Bwaaaaaaaaaa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TOASTER 19,919
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 7 hr Ibid 154
Police Re-Training 8 hr Mohammad McCarthy 3
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) 10 hr James from Buffalo 119
Kingsmen Shooting 12 hr TheWeaponsystem 21
Jim Kelly's Club, what was it called? (Nov '12) 12 hr Robbie 29
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Thu She 72
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]