You-Know-Who Ran Away Again

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#40 Aug 25, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
caught in 200 lies
ran away
No L/C I am still here.
Just ROFLMAO at just how big an ass you can make of yourself with out any help.
Have a nice day
Captain Car Buckle

Hamburg, NY

#41 Aug 25, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>No L/C I am still here.
Just ROFLMAO at just how big an ass you can make of yourself with out any help.
Have a nice day
Walter, We are amazed you re so fat considering how much you dance and run away from realities of life.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#42 Aug 25, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one who needs to grow up, Tbird is the one who needs to grow up.
He was saying my dead Buffalo Fireman father was well-known throughout the Buffalo Fire Department as a worthless drunk. He said he was told this by some Buffalo Firemen who worked with him. My father retired from the BFD in 1954, so he must have heard these rumors in a nursing home and not a bar like he claims.
I pointed out that the only way he could get this information is if he knew my father's name and asked him to post my father's name on the board. He can't do that, so he ran away with the exception of stopping in to call me a five-year-old
I am a degreed sociologist. Tbird is a BOCEStard who writes like a ten-year-old
His carbuncle-encrusted friend Gump also either ran away or died from carbuncleitis.
So, now you know who the real children are.
I'm posting this a week late as I was in ARKANSAS visiting my son & daughter in law.

A fine time I had.

NOW , for the remark about BOCES , they train some intelligence & they are better teachers than the BUFFALO schools have.

As for L C being a degreed sociologist HA HA HA What degree ??? He never stated that degree.
Just a wanna be degree?
First ? second ? THIRD ?
Seems like more B S than the Chicago stock yards have

As for the nursing home remark L C needs to be in one.

YADA YADA YADA Poor L C.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#43 Aug 25, 2013
Captain Car Buckle wrote:
<quoted text>
Walter, We are amazed you re so fat considering how much you dance and run away from realities of life.
Man where did you get your bullshit from ?

Did you & L C have a conversation on e mail in privacy ?

I know TBIRD personally & he is nothing like what you said.
As for the fat remark WOW Now go see L C & see if you can see anything behind him that is wider than a barn door.

HA HA HA
One Of Wallys Cats

Rochester, NY

#45 Aug 25, 2013
Why would anyone come to Topix to have an intelligent conversation?
Stop Corruption

Buffalo, NY

#47 Aug 25, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they are and like " Tbird finder said he is such a little kid."
Just imagine if life Coach ( or what ever one of the 300 plus names he uses) would act like an adult ( for once) and could hold an intelligent conversation for once and stop attacking me this forum would actually become a place where people would like to come and could be able to hold intelligent conversations and have a good time talking about things that happened that day or even over the last couple of weeks.
Making hundreds of threads and polls that attack me only shows people out here just how childish he really is.
You can see when a person has made well over 400 threads and polls attacking one person, I don't know about you but it would make me think that person really needs some professional help, that is one really sick person.
Have a nice night
It is obvious to me that you can't comment on anything because "life coach" is always commenting. You can't have an intelligent conversation because of him/her/whatever. Life/Lacrosse Coach needs to find something else to do with his spare time.
Someone

Troy, MI

#49 Aug 26, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming that I do not partake in "intelligent conversation", why should that restrict anyone else from partaking in "intelligent conversation"
What I do is call people on on their BS, and I have chased many BS'ers away by doing just that.
Notice how many fake war heroes, fake bikers, fake Indians,fake cops and fake firemen I have chased away.
I am like the garbageman of Buffalo Topix
Yet tBird keeps coming back..... he is a special kinda stupid.

Location hidden

#51 Aug 26, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>Man where did you get your bullshit from ?
Did you & L C have a conversation on e mail in privacy ?
I know TBIRD personally & he is nothing like what you said.
As for the fat remark WOW Now go see L C & see if you can see anything behind him that is wider than a barn door.
HA HA HA
it doesn't matter what you say on here you can be the only one telling the truth and all L/Cs little kids will come on and turn what you said around make a lie out of it and then tell everybody you said it.
Over 99.9% of all the things L/C says I said I never did.
Have a nice day
Life Coach

Lady Lake, FL

#53 Aug 26, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum has a post where so far people have posted 209 of the lies you have been caught in. I am sure you will have it deleted
Tbird you are a liar.
It is only 99.5% of all the lies I have posted on here I made up, You made up the other .5%
So you lied again
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#54 Aug 26, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>Tbird you are a liar.
It is only 99.5% of all the lies I have posted on here I made up, You made up the other .5%
So you lied again
HEY you FAT liar.
You are lying again right now
life Coach

Lady Lake, FL

#57 Aug 26, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make that post, you pile of bloody pus
sorry, I did make that post, I am nothing but a liar and I can't remember all the posts and lies I have made on here I make so many of them.
It has been so much fun getting all you small minded morons making up lies about you know who I can't help myself.
All of you are so easy to manipulate and control it is almost as much fun as making you know who look like a liar.
life Coach

Lady Lake, FL

#59 Aug 26, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post
Sorry again I just have to keep telling myself just how outstamding my posts are.
Nobody else will
life Coach

Lady Lake, FL

#60 Aug 26, 2013
outstanding "yes an outstanding post "
life Coach

Lady Lake, FL

#61 Aug 26, 2013
A really outstanding post
Someone

Troy, MI

#62 Aug 27, 2013
life Coach wrote:
A really outstanding post
Remarkable post.

Location hidden

#63 Aug 28, 2013
Stop Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> It is obvious to me that you can't comment on anything because "life coach" is always commenting. You can't have an intelligent conversation because of him/her/whatever. Life/Lacrosse Coach needs to find something else to do with his spare time.
Now that is what L/C would call an " OUTSTANDING POST"
It is obvious that L/C is a very sick person and has to make up lies and tell other people that I said them just so he can get the attention of all his sick little friends.
As I have said he needs all the attention he can get and he will make up all kinds of lies about a person he has never met just to get that attention.
He is nothing but a little child and I don't think he will ever grow up.
He really does need some REAL help.
I really think he is starting to go over the edge, and being the sick person he is he just might go over that edge and kill somebody
This is how sick he is, he keeps telling people out here he can carry a gun into the U.S. CAP. Building and the guards knew he had it on him at that time.[ think he might be looking for somebodies attention?]
I guess the drunk he calls dad didn't pay any attention to him.
Guess V/o/s must have been the drunks favorite
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#64 Aug 28, 2013
NOW that was an OUTSTANDING post.

Location hidden

#67 Aug 28, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
You say I am the liar but YOU are the one who has a thread that documents over 300 lies you have told on Buffalo Topix and the list keeps growing. I am not a violent person. I keep my gun in my car trunk. I have stated several times that if you ever assaulted me I would not fight back but I would only pull your chinstrap beard for fun. I have beaten up before in ways much worse than you are capable of doing so if you beat me up it would be no big deal
And YOU know as well as I do I never said 99.9% of them.
YOU are the low life POS that has made up most of those lies.
and another thing you lying POS The ONLY time I ever said I would do harm to you was IF ( you do know what IF means don't you?) IF you were ever stupid enough to PULL that so call gun you say you can carry in all 50 states / in the Cap. Building/ and even in the White House on me.
Go back and look it up and be HONEST about it for once.( I don't think you can you will just make up another lie and tell people I said it just like you always do)
because IF you ever did pull a gun on me you had better use it right then because IF I get ahold of it I am going to shove it up your backside and blow your brains out.( and for people like WOW and V of Stupidy please read what I said / IF he pulls a gun on me he had better use it before I get ahold if it because It will be self - defense when I shove it up his fat back side and blow his brains out ) So if I were you I would keep that gun at home if you ever get the guts to meet me.
Don't try to hurt me and neither one of us will get hurt.
I learned a long long time ago when you kick the heck out of a big fat POS that is twice your size like you are and he is on the ground crying like a baby you don't let him up, you do the mex. hat dance on his face and make sure the fat POS doesn't get up,
I made that mistake once and almost got killed for being a nice guy.

.Have a nice night

Location hidden

#68 Aug 28, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
I see you are back from Florida Wally
When did I go?
I went ro PA.
But not FLA.
Again you have me mixed up with someone else.
But it doesn't matter you will make up another lie just like one of the other 300 plus lies you have made up about me.
How about getting some REAL guts and post all the lies YOU made up and I never said.
That would be about 297 out of the 300 plus you have on your list
Have a nice night you big fat POT.
Stop Corruption

Buffalo, NY

#74 Aug 29, 2013
where do I go for some intelligent posts, without life coach commenting, I can't even stand to read all the nonsense. Does anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 4 hr Buck Rohde 30
News Two Bodies Found In Southern Tier Saturday 6 hr pooping in the food 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Smiley 21,533
Why are so many black males undercover gay 19 hr Rosina 3
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Mon Skinny Naab 140
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Mon Curious 9
News Tops seeking court approval to close some stores Apr 22 Fred E 5

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages