You-Know-Who Ran Away Again

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
constantinople

West Hartford, CT

#2 Aug 17, 2013
If walter can't send you away like he did to his son and neicedaughter then he runs away. It is something he learned in the navy.....stay away from conflict.

“Manwhore”

Since: Mar 11

Amherst, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Wally is in Wiltshire, England visiting "Stone Hedge".

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
Whenever he gets neck deep in his own lies, he disappears for a while before he drowns in those lies.
He'll wait for the water level to recede a bit
He'll be back
I am still here. just reading all your stupid posts and waiting for somebody that can hold an Intelligent conversation and not act like little child all the time to come along.
I will wait and make posts back to people that act like adults and not 5 year olds.
Have a nice night little one.
Stop Corruption

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 18, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I am still here. just reading all your stupid posts and waiting for somebody that can hold an Intelligent conversation and not act like little child all the time to come along.
I will wait and make posts back to people that act like adults and not 5 year olds.
Have a nice night little one.
It is pretty sad that you can't have an intelligent conversation on here, that guy "whatever coach" what an ass, I can't even stand reading what he writes, it seems like he has nothing better to do, because all the comments are from him. He needs to grow up!!!
TBird finder

Wethersfield, CT

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Stop Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> It is pretty sad that you can't have an intelligent conversation on here, that guy "whatever coach" what an ass, I can't even stand reading what he writes, it seems like he has nothing better to do, because all the comments are from him. He needs to grow up!!!
Yup. That's you Walltwr
TBird finder

Wethersfield, CT

#10 Aug 18, 2013
Stop Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> It is pretty sad that you can't have an intelligent conversation on here, that guy "whatever coach" what an ass, I can't even stand reading what he writes, it seems like he has nothing better to do, because all the comments are from him. He needs to grow up!!!
Walter alert.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one who needs to grow up, Tbird is the one who needs to grow up.
He was saying my dead Buffalo Fireman father was well-known throughout the Buffalo Fire Department as a worthless drunk. He said he was told this by some Buffalo Firemen who worked with him. My father retired from the BFD in 1954, so he must have heard these rumors in a nursing home and not a bar like he claims.
I pointed out that the only way he could get this information is if he knew my father's name and asked him to post my father's name on the board. He can't do that, so he ran away with the exception of stopping in to call me a five-year-old
I am a degreed sociologist. Tbird is a BOCEStard who writes like a ten-year-old
His carbuncle-encrusted friend Gump also either ran away or died from carbuncleitis.
So, now you know who the real children are.
Moron.
all anybody has to do is go back and look up who retired from the BFD in 1954, but you have also told us he retired in 1955 and 1956 so what was it?
Then you told everybody out here that he died in the late 1970s Now you are telling us he died in 1995, so why don't YOU tell us the TRUTH for once and maybe if we had the correct info we could look it up.
I have heard a few names, and have a good idea.
But again I was trying to make sure I had the right one and not just make up a Bull S--T post like you would do.
Again like I said all anybody has to do is look up who retired from the BFD in 1954/55/56...... and was always so drunk he couldn't even get on one of the trucks so that they had to put him into the dispatch dept.
( no wonder half of Buffalo almost burned down in the mid 1950s)
Have a nice night
Stop Corruption

Buffalo, NY

#16 Aug 19, 2013
TBird finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. That's you Walltwr
No this isn't Walter, I just started to comment on these posts probably a week ago, & most of the comments are from Lacrosse Coach, very interesting.

Since: Aug 13

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Ok
TBird finder

Wethersfield, CT

#18 Aug 19, 2013
Stop Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> No this isn't Walter, I just started to comment on these posts probably a week ago, & most of the comments are from Lacrosse Coach, very interesting.
Yes. And he is such a little kid and "Buffalo Bill" should show up soon.
Walter, don't go there

Location hidden

#19 Aug 19, 2013
Stop Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> No this isn't Walter, I just started to comment on these posts probably a week ago, & most of the comments are from Lacrosse Coach, very interesting.
Did you get any intelligent replies?
I guess not or you would not have made this post.
Oh if I were you I would not expect any type of an intelligent reply from What ever one of the 200 plus names Life Coach uses.( he doesn't have the balls to keep using the same name or that it is a fact that he has been ban from topix and has to keep changing his name all the time so they can't track him down.)
You are 100% more likely to get an intelligent conversation from a 4 or 5 year old than you will get from Life Coach.
I would suggest if you want to have a conversation with " LIFE COACH" or what ever name he is using today you keep all your words as close to one syllsble as you can and don't use any type of math, Life still has a hard time adding 2 and 2.
Good luck and Have a nice night

Location hidden

#20 Aug 19, 2013
TBird finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And he is such a little kid and "Buffalo Bill" should show up soon.
Walter, don't go there
I don't have too.
YOU have already told us that Life Coach is "such a Little kid"
Thank you I thought I was the only one that could see that.
Have a nice night and thank you for the reply.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 19, 2013
Stop Corruption wrote:
Yes they are and like " Tbird finder said he is such a little kid."
Just imagine if life Coach ( or what ever one of the 300 plus names he uses) would act like an adult ( for once) and could hold an intelligent conversation for once and stop attacking me this forum would actually become a place where people would like to come and could be able to hold intelligent conversations and have a good time talking about things that happened that day or even over the last couple of weeks.
Making hundreds of threads and polls that attack me only shows people out here just how childish he really is.
You can see when a person has made well over 400 threads and polls attacking one person, I don't know about you but it would make me think that person really needs some professional help, that is one really sick person.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#23 Aug 19, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
As if marrying your mistress and abandoning your DEFECTIVE SON is sane behavior? You have anti social personality disorder on axis 1 and a chemical dependence issue. You try to self medicate with booze and drugs but things just get worse. Your pathological lying is not going to get you anywhere other than a mental hospital.
For your info MR. Know-it-all I never met my 2nd wife till 2 years after my first wife and I got divorced.
And did you ever look up the laws that pertain to Handicapped children and divorce?
Guess not because IF you did you would have known it is the Family court that decides what happens to that child when they become 21.
May I suggest that you and LIFE learn at least a little something about a subject before you open your big mouths and make assh--es of yourselves.
Have a nice night
factcheck

New London, CT

#25 Aug 20, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they are and like " Tbird finder said he is such a little kid."
Just imagine if life Coach ( or what ever one of the 300 plus names he uses) would act like an adult ( for once) and could hold an intelligent conversation for once and stop attacking me this forum would actually become a place where people would like to come and could be able to hold intelligent conversations and have a good time talking about things that happened that day or even over the last couple of weeks.
Making hundreds of threads and polls that attack me only shows people out here just how childish he really is.
You can see when a person has made well over 400 threads and polls attacking one person, I don't know about you but it would make me think that person really needs some professional help, that is one really sick person.
Have a nice night
I'm not certain, but I have a hunch that LC is one of the FFS personas. For one thing, the persistence of focusing on something that is either irrelevant or untrue. From one thread to the next this occurs, but society permits this and that is that.
Not Quite

Wethersfield, CT

#28 Aug 20, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not certain, but I have a hunch that LC is one of the FFS personas. For one thing, the persistence of focusing on something that is either irrelevant or untrue. From one thread to the next this occurs, but society permits this and that is that.
Life Coach is having a blast watching TBird dance.
FFS is a lonely loser with delusions of grandeur and he thinks his 20,000 posts amount to something.....
Not the same person.
One is living life vicariously through Topix (FFS) and one is totally goofing on those who do (Life Coach)
Do you really need a map to the Internet??
Not Quite

Wethersfield, CT

#29 Aug 20, 2013
And why the heck does my ISP say I am in Coxsackie???
Not Quiet

Wethersfield, CT

#32 Aug 21, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you live on the same dorm hall as Voice of Genius in 1976?
Ellicott complex?
Not Quite

Wethersfield, CT

#34 Aug 21, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Emerald City. Small dorm Main Street campus
Nope. Closest to Main Street campus were duplexes off Hertel in the heart of St mark's territory....
Not Quite

Wethersfield, CT

#36 Aug 21, 2013
Misunderstanding.
Closest I lived to the Main Street campus was in North Buffalo in apartments and duplexes. Huntington, Woodward, starin....all by St, marks.
Chances are we know some people in common if 10% of your bullshit holds water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min agree 20,506
Does LIEF really matter? 1 hr t-rex 4
Do black lives really matter? 23 hr TRUMP aint no chump 44
hottest female on local TV (Jul '08) Mon Lloyd 44
The real deal about blacks Mon Scotty Steiner 65
Mascia a racist? What? Mon GoOn 3
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Aug 26 Rhogrebe 931

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages