First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#236 Feb 11, 2013
Betty Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Bobby,
You were sent here from Planet Dung to engage in coprophilia....and nothing more.
I've got some steamers waiting in the chute for you, Bobby.
We need to hook-up soon. I can't hold these back much longer.
Til then... ta-ta,
Your Betty
Betty you degenerate,scumbag,repulsive ignorant slut. Feed your shit to Obama. He is a pervert as are you. Get help and counseling you slime bucket bitch.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#237 Feb 13, 2013
robert laity doesn't seem to be a very nice person.
perhaps if i got to know him i'd change my opinion.
robert laity may be a good egg.
for now, i'll overlook him calling betty a 'degenerate scumbag' and a 'repulsive ignorant slut'(who) feeds shit to obama ..(who is) a pervert as you - betty - are'.
robert suggests that betty get 'help and counseling' because she is a 'slime bucket bitch'.
there is a positive side to robert laity, this i know. something is being lost in translation.
c'mon robert. people want to like you. i believe in you.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#239 Feb 14, 2013
bob - open up. we must know the real you.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#240 Feb 15, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty you degenerate,scumbag,repulsive ignorant slut. Feed your shit to Obama. He is a pervert as are you. Get help and counseling you slime bucket bitch.
Reminiscent of an old sat night live news skit, isnt it?
lol

Lancaster, NY

#241 Feb 15, 2013
Obama was hatched from a bowling ball, and if you get really close to the t.v. you can see an AMF logo on his forehead.
auxlux

Pittsburgh, PA

#242 Feb 15, 2013

get over it Obama ate Marula Ripen Fruit after being born in Kenyan

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#243 Feb 15, 2013
auxlux wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P5sQIb_WLN8XX
get over it Obama ate Marula Ripen Fruit after being born in Kenyan
was that video supposed to be funny?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#244 Feb 17, 2013
punK wrote:
robert laity doesn't seem to be a very nice person.
perhaps if i got to know him i'd change my opinion.
robert laity may be a good egg.
for now, i'll overlook him calling betty a 'degenerate scumbag' and a 'repulsive ignorant slut'(who) feeds shit to obama ..(who is) a pervert as you - betty - are'.
robert suggests that betty get 'help and counseling' because she is a 'slime bucket bitch'.
there is a positive side to robert laity, this i know. something is being lost in translation.
c'mon robert. people want to like you. i believe in you.
Betty Poop IS a perverted degenerate. Have you read what she writes?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#245 Feb 17, 2013
punK wrote:
bob - open up. we must know the real you.
I have 27,000+ n comments. Read them.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#247 Feb 17, 2013
lol wrote:
Obama was hatched from a bowling ball, and if you get really close to the t.v. you can see an AMF logo on his forehead.
Obama was once purported to have "666" on his scalp.
Betty Poop

North Tonawanda, NY

#248 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was once purported to have "666" on his scalp.
Dear Bobby L.,

You, my dear turd-gobbler, have chewed and swallowed at least "666" juicy steamers, most of them mine.

I can't wait for our next odorous tryst.
Loosen that lower jaw, Bobby. I've got monsters waiting in my chute.

See you soon,
Your Betty

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#249 Feb 19, 2013
Betty Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Bobby L.,
You, my dear turd-gobbler, have chewed and swallowed at least "666" juicy steamers, most of them mine.
I can't wait for our next odorous tryst.
Loosen that lower jaw, Bobby. I've got monsters waiting in my chute.
See you soon,
Your Betty
Feed them to your husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min bubba ali mohamad 19,489
Million miles of pipeline already exists. Negit... 49 min Dorothy 5
Obamacare a failure (Apr '11) 2 hr Sniper II 103
Anmesty ,Obama stabs supporters in the back 4 hr Sniper II 6
I am leaving 4 hr Sniper II 10
Why Cold Weather Doesn't Mean Global Warming Is... 7 hr IBdaMann 22
Bill Cosby, bulb nose bafoon 9 hr Buck Rohde 15
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 am PST