Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Poles apart

Buffalo, NY

#34940 Sep 17, 2010
little pole wrote:
someone told me he has a small pole
Andrew was always impressed.
Kaz

Buffalo, NY

#34941 Sep 17, 2010
OLC wrote:
Any more news on who is taking over at OLC?
Its going to be Gary Szczepankiewicz. He hates Casimir's and they hate him. He's wants to go back to NT. Lots of friends from Ascension, so he saids. Wow! Wouldn't it be something if Bialkowski makes a move to Kaisertown and returns Casimir's to the former glory days of Ed Kazmierczak.
non-matching Mieczu

Buffalo, NY

#34942 Sep 17, 2010
Matchew kotex wrote:
Can someone tell me what kind of clown outfit Matty had on at the St. Adalbert's mass? Red slip, lace up to his arse, a pretty red bow at his neck, a clowny vestment with a mismatched green stole on top. I thought it was a clown!
And what nerve to tell Bocianowski to keep Polonia unified. What did Kotex do to save Polish parishes? He let Szczepan... turn St. Casimir's into a non-Polonia church.
What a duplicitous bunch with a clown at the helm dressing up like a drag queen.
Be nice and show some respect! When you're a retired queen you can easily get out of practice dressing up and nothing seems to match. Every queen is entitled to a bad hair day and a bad dress up day. This was just one of those days!!!
Wow

Rochester, NY

#34943 Sep 17, 2010
Poles apart wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew was always impressed.
Do you really have a fetish for this person?
non-matching Mieczu

Buffalo, NY

#34944 Sep 17, 2010
non-matching Mieczu wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice and show some respect! When you're a retired queen you can easily get out of practice dressing up and nothing seems to match. Every queen is entitled to a bad hair day and a bad dress up day. This was just one of those days!!!
That's MissMachu to you!
Gary the Fairy

Buffalo, NY

#34945 Sep 17, 2010
Kaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to be Gary Szczepankiewicz. He hates Casimir's and they hate him. He's wants to go back to NT. Lots of friends from Ascension, so he saids. Wow! Wouldn't it be something if Bialkowski makes a move to Kaisertown and returns Casimir's to the former glory days of Ed Kazmierczak.
\
I wonder if he would get Dr. Tom back or if not, how about Andrew Kowtalo? They were an outstanding team at Gualbert's, especially when they sang duets. Everyone loved it.
Sr Regina

Buffalo, NY

#34946 Sep 17, 2010
Buffalo Pole wrote:
<quoted text>Bialkowska is an upitty pole just like you and probably likes to take up a big pole just like you. Besides, Bialkowska forgot where he came and his home parish closed and he did nothing about it. He thinks he is the reincarnated Dean Pitas.
St. Florian's had 250 registered households in it when it closed. There was no way that Sr. Regina would allow a parish that size to continue to exist in the city, except of course if it were located in South Buffalo!
Weimar Street

Buffalo, NY

#34947 Sep 17, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really have a fetish for this person?
I do not have a fetish for this person, but only his underwear; they're big enough to use for a tent, and just the thought of it turns me on.
niagara falls

Buffalo, NY

#34948 Sep 17, 2010
niagara falls wrote:
<quoted text>
African American Baptist group. They got a beautiful church, rectory and school for peanuts.
Do you know what they paid for the property?
I thought

Rochester, NY

#34949 Sep 17, 2010
Weimar Street wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a fetish for this person, but only his underwear; they're big enough to use for a tent, and just the thought of it turns me on.
David Bialkowski had a lust for him. After all, how many altar servers has he touched so far?
Not Likely

Rochester, NY

#34950 Sep 17, 2010
Gary the Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>\
I wonder if he would get Dr. Tom back or if not, how about Andrew Kowtalo? They were an outstanding team at Gualbert's, especially when they sang duets. Everyone loved it.
From my understanding Andrew hates David, and never got along with him. Yes they were great together but they also despised one another. I think it was a "professional" relationship. Otherwise, I dont think Andrew would have ever jumped ship.
Money

Buffalo, NY

#34951 Sep 17, 2010
niagara falls wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what they paid for the property?
Who gets the money from the sale?
Szczczesczesz

AOL

#34952 Sep 17, 2010
Kaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to be Gary Szczepankiewicz. He hates Casimir's and they hate him. He's wants to go back to NT. Lots of friends from Ascension, so he saids. Wow! Wouldn't it be something if Bialkowski makes a move to Kaisertown and returns Casimir's to the former glory days of Ed Kazmierczak.
She isn't even from Bflo is she? Didn't she come to Bflo from another diocese? I remember her days at Resurrection. Quite the little feminina.

Bial should go to Kazzy's. At least he would retain the historicity of the joint with high church, lotsa lace and processions to and fro.

Eddie K sure liked the boys...
DIOCESE UPDATE

AOL

#34953 Sep 17, 2010
Msgr. Fred Voorhes is now Senior Parochial Vicar for St. Martin and St. Thomas Aquinas in
Buffalo (effective 8/31/2010). Rev. Robert Schober is Temporary Administrator of Epiphany of Our
Lord, Langford (effective 9/4/2010). Rev. Joseph Rogliano is Pastor of St. Mark and St. Rose of
Lima, Buffalo (effective 9/20/2010). Rev. Ryszard Biernat is Parochial Vicar of St. Amelia,
Tonawanda (effective 9/11/2010). Rev. Robert Zilliox will be studying at Catholic University starting Fall 2010. And Msgr. John Zeitler is Temporary Administrator of Fourteen Holy Helpers, West Seneca (effective 9/20/2010).
14 HH facts

AOL

#34954 Sep 17, 2010
BUILDINGS: Church is in good shape; well maintained; air-conditioned. Hall is in excellent shape; roof will need to be replaced soon. School recently renovated. Rectory has recently been painted on inside. Kitchen renovated in 2006. Pastorís apartment has new carpet (2009), painted in 2008. Convent in good shape (3 retired sisters live there).

FINANCIAL STATUS: Assessments current, no debt, funds in both short term and long term savings.
What About

Rochester, NY

#34955 Sep 17, 2010
DIOCESE UPDATE wrote:
Msgr. Fred Voorhes is now Senior Parochial Vicar for St. Martin and St. Thomas Aquinas in
Buffalo (effective 8/31/2010). Rev. Robert Schober is Temporary Administrator of Epiphany of Our
Lord, Langford (effective 9/4/2010). Rev. Joseph Rogliano is Pastor of St. Mark and St. Rose of
Lima, Buffalo (effective 9/20/2010). Rev. Ryszard Biernat is Parochial Vicar of St. Amelia,
Tonawanda (effective 9/11/2010). Rev. Robert Zilliox will be studying at Catholic University starting Fall 2010. And Msgr. John Zeitler is Temporary Administrator of Fourteen Holy Helpers, West Seneca (effective 9/20/2010).
Da Poleesh Churches der hey now?
anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#34956 Sep 17, 2010
Kaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to be Gary Szczepankiewicz. He hates Casimir's and they hate him. He's wants to go back to NT. Lots of friends from Ascension, so he saids. Wow! Wouldn't it be something if Bialkowski makes a move to Kaisertown and returns Casimir's to the former glory days of Ed Kazmierczak.
Yuk!
Quiet Day

Buffalo, NY

#34957 Sep 18, 2010
Quiet day. Did everyone run out of rumors?
saddened

Hamburg, NY

#34958 Sep 19, 2010
Sr Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Florian's had 250 registered households in it when it closed. There was no way that Sr. Regina would allow a parish that size to continue to exist in the city, except of course if it were located in South Buffalo!
St. Bonaventure had 1200 families, many very active, but it was closed without a blink of an eye.
Claire

Hamburg, NY

#34959 Sep 19, 2010
saddened wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Bonaventure had 1200 families, many very active, but it was closed without a blink of an eye.
sad,sad,sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newscaster you'd LOVE to see in CHAPS (Jan '10) 1 hr Buck Rohde 25
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 1 hr Lung Crow 34
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Bently 19,559
Who Is More Immature 13 hr Lung Crow 6
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) Fri Lung Crow 1,198
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) Fri 2nd class 474
Leo Cudney Accusations Fri Lung Crow 13
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:23 pm PST