Google Leo Cudney
Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2014
If you google "Leo Cudney Buffalo", the first thing that comes up is that he owns roofing and siding business with a A+ BBB rating. He seems like a fine man. If you scroll down you will see things about Tbird dragging through the mud.

I hope Leo Cudney goggles his name and sees what tbird said about him. He might be able to sue tbird for harming his business.

If you google tbird19842 you will see nothing but things about how dumb he is. You will also see that his wife's name is different than his........#livinginsin
People Finder

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 29, 2014
Leo Cudney is actually the troll formerly known as Voice of Genius.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
If you google "Leo Cudney Buffalo", the first thing that comes up is that he owns roofing and siding business with a A+ BBB rating. He seems like a fine man. If you scroll down you will see things about Tbird dragging through the mud.
I hope Leo Cudney goggles his name and sees what tbird said about him. He might be able to sue tbird for harming his business.
If you google tbird19842 you will see nothing but things about how dumb he is. You will also see that his wife's name is different than his........#livinginsin
I posted all that info about the Leo Cudney long ago on here. He lives in Amherst, is 63 years old and his brother John works in the business with him. If you need any work done around your home, tell him Buck Rohde recoed him.The Leo Cudney who lives in S. Buggalo, is the one Tbird is dissing and he posted on here that he doesn't really care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is better? To fight or walk away? (Jul '10) 4 hr Go trump 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Percecution 21,175
Is Buffalo A Racist City? (Feb '17) Tue lol 30
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) Tue Buffalo DIVA664 135
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) Mon Joan 24
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) Sep 18 VegasGirlNow 86
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... Sep 16 Justsaying 26

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages