Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat

Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat

Created by Life Coach on Jan 24, 2010

14,609 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#858 Sep 17, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I turned 18 in 1975. There was no chance for me to fight a war then. The only people who were joining the military back then were high school dropout, dope-smoking losers with no other options.
I went to college instead and became a degreed sociologist
You went to BOCES stop telling everybody you went to UB, that is just another one of your lies.
besides all you have ever done all your life is live off the taxpayers dollar.
you have never even given anything back to your country, state, county, not even the city you live in.
No it wasn't that you went to college [ BOCES } you never had the balls to join any one of the services.
you would still be living off the taxpayer but atleast this time you would have been doing something for all the taxpayer money you have been taking for all these years.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#859 Sep 17, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post
Tbird never claimed to be in combat when he was in the Navy, but he claimed he was listening for Russian subs off the coast of North Carolina
Well I atleast served my country
I didn't go to BOCES and lived off the taxpayers of this county, state, country for all my life like you did.
I came out of the service with 2 Navy Unit Commendations A M.U.C. and there has been a bill in congress year after year to award us the Pres. Unit. Comm.{ you can look them all up and I am very proud to say I have these awards, I earned them so why not be proud of them?}
What does YOUR DD214 say?
OH I forgot you were too much of a coward you would have ran off to Canada just so you didn't have to serve your country like some of us did.
Have a nice night
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#862 Oct 22, 2013
I have the utmost respect for those who served in the military, but I have ZERO respect for these clowns who exaggerate their service with BS stories about being Navy Seals or guys who claim they saw combat when they did not

I don't know "Nam Vet Biker",but I know his type and I doubt he saw combat
factcheck

New London, CT

#863 Oct 22, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
I have the utmost respect for those who served in the military, but I have ZERO respect for these clowns who exaggerate their service with BS stories about being Navy Seals or guys who claim they saw combat when they did not
I don't know "Nam Vet Biker",but I know his type and I doubt he saw combat
You don't know NVB so you can't judge him. He served this country with valor in the far off jungles of Vietnam. His missions were so secretive that offically they never happened. The only way you'll ever find out is from WikiLeaks.

BTW. Does anyone know if NVB is still alive or did the insane asymlum put him in solitary?
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#864 Oct 22, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know NVB so you can't judge him. He served this country with valor in the far off jungles of Vietnam. His missions were so secretive that offically they never happened. The only way you'll ever find out is from WikiLeaks.
BTW. Does anyone know if NVB is still alive or did the insane asymlum put him in solitary?
He shows up sometime to post some stupid poem about brave soldiers. I slap him a couple times and he runs awat

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#865 Oct 23, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
I have the utmost respect for those who served in the military, but I have ZERO respect for these clowns who exaggerate their service with BS stories about being Navy Seals or guys who claim they saw combat when they did not
I don't know "Nam Vet Biker",but I know his type and I doubt he saw combat
And seeing YOU never served your country like NVB did you get to run your mouth off and make up lies about the people that did.
He went in the service for several years of his life so people like you could run off to college and have the right to run your mouth off and have the other freedoms you enjoy today.
And seeing he gave of his time and may have put his life on the line for you and his country,[ unlike you did] you should show him more respect.
have a nice night
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#866 Oct 23, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>And seeing YOU never served your country like NVB did you get to run your mouth off and make up lies about the people that did.
He went in the service for several years of his life so people like you could run off to college and have the right to run your mouth off and have the other freedoms you enjoy today.
And seeing he gave of his time and may have put his life on the line for you and his country,[ unlike you did] you should show him more respect.
have a nice night
How many times do we have to go over this?

I turned 18 in 1975 which was peace time. There was no draft to dodge. The USA was avoiding war at all costs. If I had gone into the military it was because I needed a minimum wage paycheck with benefits. I had an opportunity to go to college and work a part time minimum wage job for drinking money. Why would I want or need to join the military in 1975?

I respect people who fought in Viet Nam. I also respect those who performed support and other combat roles during war time. What I DO NOT respect are the fakers like NVB who ride around on loud motorcycles falsely leeching off the valor of those who really did see combat

Tbird, I even respect you for your service because you don't falsely claim you were in harm's way

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#867 Oct 23, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do we have to go over this?
I turned 18 in 1975 which was peace time. There was no draft to dodge. The USA was avoiding war at all costs. If I had gone into the military it was because I needed a minimum wage paycheck with benefits. I had an opportunity to go to college and work a part time minimum wage job for drinking money. Why would I want or need to join the military in 1975?
I respect people who fought in Viet Nam. I also respect those who performed support and other combat roles during war time. What I DO NOT respect are the fakers like NVB who ride around on loud motorcycles falsely leeching off the valor of those who really did see combat
Tbird, I even respect you for your service because you don't falsely claim you were in harm's way
I know there was no draft at that time.
The point was NVB served his country, He may or may not have been in harms way but he served his country.
I can only ask how do you know for sure he didn't see combat?
I know for a fact that there are people out there that did see combat and will never beable to tell anybody about it.
Have a nice night

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#868 Oct 23, 2013
Speaking from personal experience, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who served in Vietnam was subject to some kind of enemy contact during their tour. Some more than others.

I can't recall ever reading on this forum where the NVB bragged about being in combat.

But I remember a thousand times where a certain "degreed sociologist" bragged about his imagined diploma.
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#869 Oct 23, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Speaking from personal experience, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who served in Vietnam was subject to some kind of enemy contact during their tour. Some more than others.
I can't recall ever reading on this forum where the NVB bragged about being in combat.
But I remember a thousand times where a certain "degreed sociologist" bragged about his imagined diploma.
Neocon, I don't know you, but i know your type. I would guess you saw some combat but not much. You don't yap about it. Snapperheads like Nam Vet Biker are obsessed with their imagined viet nam cmbat experiences which tells me they were NEVER in harms way. he probably never left stateside

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#870 Oct 23, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Neocon, I don't know you, but i know your type. I would guess you saw some combat but not much. You don't yap about it. Snapperheads like Nam Vet Biker are obsessed with their imagined viet nam cmbat experiences which tells me they were NEVER in harms way. he probably never left stateside
I don't recall NVB obsessing over any combat experiences...real or imagined. But I know for fact that there were no safe areas in Vietnam. I was not in a combat arms unit but I was stationed at the same bases they were and saw enough action that if I had a combat arms MOS I would have been awarded the CIB.
loreta swit 2nd

Niagara Falls, NY

#871 Oct 24, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Speaking from personal experience, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who served in Vietnam was subject to some kind of enemy contact during their tour. Some more than others.
I can't recall ever reading on this forum where the NVB bragged about being in combat.
But I remember a thousand times where a certain "degreed sociologist" bragged about his imagined diploma.
NOW NOW N C.
You shouldn't talk about L C's degree that is useless .
I think he uses a piece of paper that has phoney letters stating he is a sociologist.
We all know he is a known liar .A vodka drunk FAT slug
factcheck

New London, CT

#872 Oct 24, 2013
Sociology can be very profitable if you can convince a few chumps that they need to talk to someone that "cares" periodically. All you really need is an office and to pay the $20 life-time state license fee to call yourself a sociologist.
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#873 Oct 24, 2013
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#874 Oct 24, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall NVB obsessing over any combat experiences...real or imagined. But I know for fact that there were no safe areas in Vietnam. I was not in a combat arms unit but I was stationed at the same bases they were and saw enough action that if I had a combat arms MOS I would have been awarded the CIB.
What is a "CIB"?
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#875 Oct 24, 2013
factcheck wrote:
Sociology can be very profitable if you can convince a few chumps that they need to talk to someone that "cares" periodically. All you really need is an office and to pay the $20 life-time state license fee to call yourself a sociologist.
You have a sociologist confused with a psychologist, you mucking fongoloid

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#876 Oct 24, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "CIB"?
Google it!
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#877 Oct 24, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it!
Do you think NVB has a CIB?

I don't

I am still waiting to see his DD 214

He ran away when I asked for it

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#878 Oct 24, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think NVB has a CIB?
I don't
I am still waiting to see his DD 214
He ran away when I asked for it
I don't have a CIB but I had seen plenty of action.

The first battlefield fatality of the Vietnam War was Spec 4 James Davis who was killed in December 1961. He had been assigned to a Radio Research Unit at Tan Son Nhut Air Base near Saigon. Davis Station at Tan Son Nhut was named after him. I processed through Davis Station in 1970. I was assigned to a Radio Research Unit in the Central Highlands of Vietnam. President Lyndon Johnson termed Davis "the first American to fall in the defense of our freedom in Vietnam".

Spec 4 Jim Davis didn't have a CIB either.
factcheck

New London, CT

#879 Oct 25, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a sociologist confused with a psychologist, you mucking fongoloid
No genius. Plenty of sociologist act as psychologists. What most psychologists and sociologists need is a psychiatrist. At least an MD has proven they have intelligence.

Any mutant, such as perhaps even yourself, can hang a shingle that says they provide personal or family counseling. That is why children of the past 20 years are so messed up with the whole 10th place ribbon, participation for being in attendence, etc garbage. That's your philosophy yes? The relationship between parent and child is not such as teacher and pupil. Every decision is up to the child I mean why use an adults wisdom when a child can simply choose what they want to do. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do cullerd women repeat themselves 5x? 3 hr Shyteek Johnson 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Big city 20,609
Why do blacks have so many babies? 10 hr Raccoonboy 1
Buffalo: Planet of the Apes (Oct '15) 10 hr Getwithit 8
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) Fri Too corrupt 16
Houghton Park 1970-80's Fri Fortysix 1
News Why Charlotte Reacted to Shooting with Protests Thu Buck Rohde 3

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages