First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#128 Jul 17, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>/
The department with which I am most familiar would have had the prosecutor on call on the phone and would have dumped that hot potato right into their lap. I predict they would have him charged with voluntary manslaughter before noon the next day and later plea bargain it down to involuntary after the storm died down.
I'll bet the overwhelming number of the open homicides you are talking about are "victimless" homicides
Any charge under the NY Penal Law article 125 has to approved by the DA's Office in Erie County.

Besides, there is no such charges as voluntary and involuntary Manslaughter in the NYS PL.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#130 Jul 18, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
It's known as the flight or flight reflex.
It was night. Martin likely didn't see the gun until Zimmerman was right up on him.
You can not be as naive as your posts. You are trying to say that the poor young child or was it seasoned gang-banger saw someone in the distance with a drawn weapon and ran over to him with a cell phone? Really and what planet are you from exactly? Obviously the only possibility is that the gun was not drawn as Zimmerman stated. No one is going to fear someone and see that they have a gun and walk up to them. They are going to run. Your version could not be further from the realm of possibility. You are a sick individual that's sure enough. What you need to do is face the fact that a hoodlum thought they were going to get away with something and in the end they made a bad choice for the last time at least. LOL.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#131 Jul 18, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not be as naive as your posts. You are trying to say that the poor young child or was it seasoned gang-banger saw someone in the distance with a drawn weapon and ran over to him with a cell phone? Really and what planet are you from exactly? Obviously the only possibility is that the gun was not drawn as Zimmerman stated. No one is going to fear someone and see that they have a gun and walk up to them. They are going to run. Your version could not be further from the realm of possibility. You are a sick individual that's sure enough. What you need to do is face the fact that a hoodlum thought they were going to get away with something and in the end they made a bad choice for the last time at least. LOL.
I don't believe Martin walked up to him. I believe Zimmerman tracked him down.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#132 Jul 18, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not be as naive as your posts. You are trying to say that the poor young child or was it seasoned gang-banger saw someone in the distance with a drawn weapon and ran over to him with a cell phone? Really and what planet are you from exactly? Obviously the only possibility is that the gun was not drawn as Zimmerman stated. No one is going to fear someone and see that they have a gun and walk up to them. They are going to run. Your version could not be further from the realm of possibility. You are a sick individual that's sure enough. What you need to do is face the fact that a hoodlum thought they were going to get away with something and in the end they made a bad choice for the last time at least. LOL.
By the way, I think a sick individual is a guy who goes out at night with a gun looking for trouble, and then kills a kid when he realizes he bit off more than he could chew.
get a clue

Buffalo, NY

#133 Jul 19, 2013
6ft. tall 200lb man in a dark hoodie at night, is no 'kid'
reality

Hamburg, NY

#134 Jul 19, 2013
get a clue wrote:
6ft. tall 200lb man in a dark hoodie at night, is no 'kid'
Just to set the record straight:

The medical examiner's report on the death of Trayvon Martin indicated that the deceased was actually 5'11" and weighed 158lbs
stand and fight

Buffalo, NY

#136 Jul 26, 2013
Of course this whole trial was not about George and Travon. It seems that these stand your ground laws have been putting quite a dent in gang activity. So the race hustlers have been desperately looking for an incident to start a national propaganda campaign to disarm potential victims... An armed citizenry cannot be terrorized by gang intimidation...

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#137 Jul 26, 2013
Gun control = Great Shot

good shot George

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#138 Jul 26, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Martin walked up to him. I believe Zimmerman tracked him down.
hut up and watch this full:
Skip

Elma, NY

#139 Jul 26, 2013
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
Gun control = Great Shot
good shot George
next time it be your kid,then talk...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#140 Jul 26, 2013
stand and fight wrote:
Of course this whole trial was not about George and Travon. It seems that these stand your ground laws have been putting quite a dent in gang activity. So the race hustlers have been desperately looking for an incident to start a national propaganda campaign to disarm potential victims... An armed citizenry cannot be terrorized by gang intimidation...
Yes, there are no more gangs in folorida because of stand your ground, lol

You freaks will make up anything!
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#141 Jul 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there are no more gangs in folorida because of stand your ground, lol
You freaks will make up anything!
Where was it said no more gamgs in FLORIDA ???
Just because you are UGLY that doesn't mean you are smart.
Dr Carbuncle

North Tonawanda, NY

#142 Jul 26, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>Where was it said no more gamgs in FLORIDA ???
Just because you are UGLY that doesn't mean you are smart.
"Gamgs"??? GUMPs gamgs???

What language are you speaking, Carbuncle Man?

Since: Aug 10

United States

#143 Jul 26, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>Where was it said no more gamgs in FLORIDA ???
Just because you are UGLY that doesn't mean you are smart.
"FFS Posted....Damn....I cant think of anything to say? Come on brain....hurry hurry....MUST>>>>P OST>>>>HOW"

LOL

Youre so pathetic!
Tonto

United States

#144 Jul 30, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Martin walked up to him. I believe Zimmerman tracked him down.
He's Hispanic - not Indian. Only Indians can track at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Signs Alert Drivers to Child with Autism and Ra... (Apr '08) 2 hr Monty1203 124
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 4 hr GUMP locator 15
even neocon figured it out 5 hr tbird19483 10
What do tbird and Ted Nugent have in common? (Feb '14) 6 hr tbird19483 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 19,222
Adult modeling jobs Males 18+ wanted 7 hr Lamb Cobb 9
Cuomo, Pot calling the kettle black 10 hr 2B Real 3
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••