Sacha Sues Over Firing

Dec 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBEN-AM Buffalo

Former Erie County Deputy District Attorney Mark Sacha has filed a lawsuit against D.A. Frank Sedita.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2009
gump

Lewiston, ME

#1 Dec 30, 2009
I hope SACHA wins this SEDITA hs the attitude , see but dont say.Also no whistleblowers allowed in my office SEDITA looks like a T V MUNSTER
PUREKARMA

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2009
I would like to point out that Mark Sacha is not only a man of EXTREEME INTEGRITY, but probably one of the very few HONEST and most Respectful men in office.( Until fired by that IDIOT) Not only does Mr. Sacha represent justice in the full meaning of the word, but he does his job according to the law and not according to the corrupt political goings on which have taken place for way too long.

Mr. Sacha cant be bought, nor does he conduct himself like the many sheep that follow instead of lead as we have witnessed for so very long both under the Clark administration and under Mr. Seditas present rule.

Mark Sacha was was the lead DA on the murder investigation and trial for Monty Massimi and as we neared the final stages of that case he was conveniently PLUCKED off the case after Sedita won, which I feel was about the stupidest decision any DA could make. Mark Sacha is a pit bull in the courtroom and not only that he is probably the most dedicated man I have met down town along with Internal Affairs.
It has been a long time comming that someone stands up for the wrong doings and the corruption that takes place in your City and it goes without saying that on behalf of the entire Massimi family, and all our friends we respect Mark Sacha and wish him the very best!!!!!!!! Hold your head up high Mr. Sacha!!!!!

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2009
Folks,

Mark Sacha should sue! This nonsense of the politically connected being able to do whatever they want has got to come to an end. Mark Sacha had the stones NOT to let it slide.

I hope Mark Sacha has a real pit bull for a lawyer and aggressively deposes the hell out of Sedita, Frank Clark and the gaggle of crooks that constitute the Democrat Party in this area.

Personally, I don't like Mark, but I'll be the first to say that's based on the fact I went to school with him 40 years ago........and all of us did lots of changing through the years. I will also admit that I'm very glad to see that he turned out to be such a stand-up guy. It would have been much easier to play the game, and let Steve Pidgeon get away with his nonsense. If Mark Sacha ran for DA, I'd contribute financially AND I'd work for tirelessly for his election as it's rare to find a man based on principle.

The only way this area is going to make a comeback is if there are more Mark Sacha's that are willing to take a personal risk to throw the cronies and hacks out.

The Commie

“Communism. It's everywhere!”

Since: May 08

Lockport, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2009
gump wrote:
I hope SACHA wins this SEDITA hs the attitude , see but dont say.Also no whistleblowers allowed in my office SEDITA looks like a T V MUNSTER
Gump,

Check your mailbox. My computer died and I lost everything including your email address. It's a good thing I still backup my records with pencil and paper. You have a healthy and prosperous 2010 guy!

The Commie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge O'donnell (Apr '09) 34 min Lance Boyles 25
Bauerle Seeing Dragonfly Drones 58 min A real dilemma 20
Obscene / Vulgar posts 1 hr Super Secret Hider 30
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Hippodrome Pool Hall 11 hr Leo Cudney 7
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 13 hr Edgewood 25
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 15 hr Sorry 2,985
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search