Dianne Feinstein's Assault Weapons Ba...

Dianne Feinstein's Assault Weapons Ban of 2013: What Do You Think?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

M R Peabody

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I'm against it. How do you feel? http://assaultweaponsbanof2013.blogspot.com
removefeinstein

East Aurora, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
It would make just about every legal gun owner a criminal. Absolutely absurd proposal.

And don't forget that she is licensed to carry a pistol.
Patriot

Bonney Lake, WA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
This bill will only serve to limit sane law abiding citizens from owning semi auto rifles and handguns. It will do zero to make Americans safer. The emphasis should be focused on identifying those who are mentally unstable. Attacking the second amendment is not the answer. Not to mention that it would create a thriving black market for the guns that are on the list. Only the honest and lawful would register thier weapons. The end game is to disarm the country. What's next grandpas 30-30? If you own guns now is the time to stand up for your rights. It's just the beginning.
dahdahdea

Howell, MI

#4 Jan 3, 2013
just do what the asians do beat the stuffing out of people who break the law to have guns..
wake up

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
...The 'original' Biden, Clinton, Feensteen... "Assault Weapons Ban" in the early 90's Crime Bill, contained language that would have banned 98% of all hunting guns in this country.(Rifles and pump Shotguns) The "Assault Weapons" moniker is just a rouse to get even uninformed gun owners to go along with it. And it would have been Law, if it weren't for NRA members, writing and calling their elected officials, and signing up over a million new members!
MOLON LA13E

Seaford, DE

#6 Jan 4, 2013
These are our elected officals that will determine the law. Call and write them and let them know how you want them to vote. Join the NRA and donate to this cause.
If assault weapons are banned only criminals will own them. I for one do not want to give-up my expensive collection nor do I wish to be a criminal by possessing them. I would like to pass them down to my children just as my grandfather did.
just the facts

North Tonawanda, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
The A-15, is the most popular rifle in the world, it is NOT used by the military, it does NOT 'spray bullets', it is NOT designed to 'kill people', it is the number one open sight rifle in target competition. There are millions of them out here, and with less than 1/100th of 1% ever used in any crime, it is indeed a crime deterrent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr SL 21,336
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 5 hr Buck Rohde 6
Poll why does buffalo suck? (Nov '08) Fri Saywhen 66
If Buffalo were to get a new name, What would i... Fri Lief 18
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Nov 16 reply 4
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) Nov 15 Princess0879 24
anyone know mark yourdon (Feb '12) Nov 15 Jbeam 42

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages