Buffalo Teacher Sends Note Home To Pa...

Buffalo Teacher Sends Note Home To Parents Aboua

There are 6 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Buffalo Teacher Sends Note Home To Parents Aboua. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Recently a public Pre-school teacher from the BUILD Academy in Buffalo, NY sent a handwritten note home to her student's parents with the words "Urgent Notice!!!" at the top.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Reminds me of when a bunch of us in the 11th grade, before the school year started we made a vow to wear the same clothes for the whole school year. Shoes, sox, underwear, everything and as the year rolled on, the more students followed the trend.It really afforded me some bigtime kicks.

ROTFLMFAO
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
Reminds me of when a bunch of us in the 11th grade, before the school year started we made a vow to wear the same clothes for the whole school year. Shoes, sox, underwear, everything and as the year rolled on, the more students followed the trend.It really afforded me some bigtime kicks.
ROTFLMFAO
When I was a kid, we would take a bath every Saturday night and put on a clean outfit for the next week. We changed into our play clothes after school so we wouldn't get our better clothes slopped up.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a kid, we would take a bath every Saturday night and put on a clean outfit for the next week. We changed into our play clothes after school so we wouldn't get our better clothes slopped up.
Chetty,

Those days are long gone. A lot of people shower and change their clothes every day, whether they need to or not.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine who graduated Canisius HS around 1971 said his class did that one year
I am sure that stuff is only done in all boys schools
No, that was East high which was coed. We, who were Catholics went to religious ed at 7 Dolers had to drop out because the sisters and the priest put up a big stink about it and said cleanliness was next to godliness. That was really funny because there was more than one of us who were filthy and really stunk and a couple of girls went along with the fad. I remember back then, girls all wore skirts and dresses and there was a girl by the name of Gloria who would stoop over to pick up something and you could see the skid marks and other stains in her panties and the nuns really had a fit about it.Back then they really didn't ID you in bars like the Flat Iron and that Gloria who was probably 16-17 smelled like a beer tent on a hot August day which didn't go over too well with the religious instructors. I gotta say those days were were precious and provided me with some really bigtime kicks, if you catch my drift?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Did "Gloria" draw files, and the neighborhood cats follow her around?
I never noticed any flies or cats going after her, but a lot of the local wino's and stewbums sure did.She lived a few houses down on Johnson st. from me and I would see her sitting on the porch flirting with bums passing her by.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#10 Nov 24, 2013
Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a classy lady
Did ya?
I never liked her too much and I don't think she cared for me. She was kind of fat and ugly. Even before we went on that scrounge gig, she wasn't very clean or attractive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 20,924
David L. Buonamici 4 hr Boo 1
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Buck Rohde 159
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 9 hr Truthful and honest 93
Ann Coulter or Donald Trump (Oct '12) 10 hr Objective Reality 5
Why don't you guys have any Tim Hortons? 23 hr Buck Rohde 10
News Advocates concerned about unaccompanied minors ... Tue Omars Cadre - Canada 5

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages