Man Shot During Argument Early Saturday

Man Shot During Argument Early Saturday

There are 6 comments on the 13WHAM story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Man Shot During Argument Early Saturday. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester police said that the victim, described as a man in his 30s, was attending a party at a house at 38 Orange Street early Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Lifeeee Coaaachhhh wrote:
I am willing to bet they were arguing over who got to sell the drugs at the party....but maybe not...maybe somebody was double dipping in the Bison Dip
it's sad they were fighting over baby moma's welfare check the one wanted to buy a new bling grill cause his teeft were bad from smoking crack
yep

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 1, 2013
So much for operation enough is enough,or is it cool down?
Biracial one

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2013
I'm just appalled at all the ignorance you posters on here spew. And you're quick to call someone else a "black racist" You people are no better, in fact, even worse.
Germs

Newark, NY

#12 Jun 1, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
I'm just appalled at all the ignorance you posters on here spew. And you're quick to call someone else a "black racist" You people are no better, in fact, even worse.

What is appalling is the black community fails to identify their biggest problems of self deprivation and instead tries to redirect it's problem against the police, whites, the mayor, and the chief of police.

factcheck

New London, CT

#14 Jun 3, 2013
Germs wrote:
<quoted text>
What is appalling is the black community fails to identify their biggest problems of self deprivation and instead tries to redirect it's problem against the police, whites, the mayor, and the chief of police.
Such nerve! You need to be reprogrammed until you except that everyone else is to blame.
WhiteKnight

Rochester, NY

#15 Jun 3, 2013
Germs wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant and Biracial one is one of the most clueless clowns in the black comunity. So clueless he should run for a seat on the RCSD school counsel OR for a city councilman seat.He would fit right in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr cinc tcher 21,379
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) 14 hr Allen 91
News Getting rid of rats in South Buffalo (Dec '08) 17 hr Rich 38
News ICE Makes 46 Arrests 18 hr Nick 1
News The Depression Coach 19 hr Buck Rohde 27
Bag$ of Money Tobias Boyland Captured (Mar '11) 19 hr Gene Overdorf 13
Sammy Abdellatif Thu Pablo 10

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages