South Buffalo man charged in cross bu...

South Buffalo man charged in cross burning

There are 165 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Jul 7, 2008, titled South Buffalo man charged in cross burning. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

A South Buffalo man has been charged with a hate crime after he allegedly burned a cross on the lawn of one his neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
420 sheriff

United States

#192 Jul 14, 2008
Stephanie2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not passing judgment. Have you ever seen a white girl talking in Ebonics? It sounds stupid. Every white, and black person that I know think the same thing.. It sounds ridiculous.
Just like many blacks do too ??????

“Live and let live!”

Since: May 08

Buffalo NY

#193 Jul 14, 2008
420 sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like many blacks do too ??????
Actually yeah. We have a black girl that works with us. And we work customer's. And we have to tell her all the time not to talk ghetto to our customers. It is not professional.
Madge

Tonawanda, NY

#194 Jun 1, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble but South Buffalo is the East side just with white people. Alot of you guys are poor and on welfare but use your skin color to feel superior. I have yet to see an all around "good neighborhood" in Buffalo and it's mostly due to the rampant poverty so stop making it about skin color; you guys are like the damn burden city in New York State and it's because you act like you're in Mississippi.
country_gurl

Lancaster, NY

#195 Jun 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are pathetic- I would hate to meet you in real life. You couldn't hold a candle to the educated people of color that I know. Through all of this there are some good white people in South Buffalo who aren't prejudiced like the white trashy people are! What is a Blutarski? I am not polish dude I am Italian with a Nucci on the end of my name- get it right!!
How come you Italians always bring up your nationality as if you had a choice in what you are? If being Italian is so great, how come you aren't living in Italy or probably Sicily, where most of the so called Italians around here came from.
Sicily is a mixed race country and originally was a criminal dumping ground for Europe and migrants from Africa, just like Puerto Rico is now.
Lief Coach

Chattanooga, TN

#196 Jun 2, 2013
A cross was used to kill Jesus. So we should burn them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye Bye Paladino, a person of you're stature ne... 12 hr Hater alert 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Leftovers 21,051
city college 1991 Sat coco4u 1
Pros and Cons of living in Buffalo, NY (Jan '13) Fri Milton 44
Adult video stores (Dec '09) Fri Fellate me father 19
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) Aug 17 James Madison 46
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... Aug 17 Kevin 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages