Click on an option to vote

Yes

Absolutely

Do it today

Put him in the booby hatch

James Z in Amherst

Lancaster, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2009
He is my my cousin. The family took a vote. It was unanimous - ban him and lock his ass up in the booby hatch.
Hans Schweinficker

Lancaster, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Do not ban him.

Many of us rely on his insights and wisdom to get us through the day.

Hansie
Old Skool

Hollis Center, ME

#5 Mar 9, 2013
I think jimmy was banned. He isn't here anymore!
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
I miss the King of Kaisertown. He was hours of entertainment in this dreary life.
Jimmy Z in KT

Buffalo, NY

#7 May 4, 2013
No, you fools. Been busy in the Buffalo News, my Facebook page and my twitter account. More people. More fun and stupid liberals.
Kaisertown Nutbag Watch

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 May 4, 2013
Jimmy Z in KT wrote:
No, you fools. Been busy in the Buffalo News, my Facebook page and my twitter account. More people. More fun and stupid liberals.
No Jim, It's just people looking at your posts to see how nuts you are getting
rage

Tonawanda, NY

#9 May 30, 2013
I love his nonsensical rants on BN, since they unbanned him. It's just as inciteful as always, without the obscene language, like re-cutting a film to go from R to PG-13. He's even writing songs now and gracing us with his sweet lyrical prowess. I'm sure when he gets banned at BN and has another twitter account suspended, he'll return home to Topix. And we always have his facebook where his rants reach a wide audience of 14 friends.
I vote Life Coach

Buffalo, NY

#10 May 30, 2013
How about bouncing the illustrious Life Coach? if anyone should be shown the proverbial door it's that pile of DNA....
rage

Tonawanda, NY

#11 May 30, 2013
Jimmy Z in KT wrote:
That's funny, your newly created Twitter feed is already suspended again. How many times does that make? Wonder when your next one pops up, I need some entertainment.
Life Coach

Rochester, NY

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Get this guy back here!!!
Barnard Neighbor

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Jun 8, 2013
rage wrote:
I love his nonsensical rants on BN, since they unbanned him. It's just as inciteful as always, without the obscene language, like re-cutting a film to go from R to PG-13. He's even writing songs now and gracing us with his sweet lyrical prowess. I'm sure when he gets banned at BN and has another twitter account suspended, he'll return home to Topix. And we always have his facebook where his rants reach a wide audience of 14 friends.
Jimmy Z had gotten fatter. He waddles much like those ducks he uses for his blood soup.

He appears pale and his lips were coated with a dried white substance, seminal fluid I would suspect.
That teeny tiny Navy cap was perched atop his bulbous head but turned side-ways in hip hop style.

He sported the same pair of shit-stained polyester bell bottoms he's been wearing since the 70's. Jimmy still favors his side zip, Cuban heeled black ankle boots but now has the toes of the boots cut out to reveal long yellowing, ridged toenails.

As I approached him to bid him a 'good morning', he was muttering about 'libruls' and was flatuating non-stop.

Jimmy is just disheveled, unclean another East Side mooch living on the taxpayers dime.
wow

North Tonawanda, NY

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Same old, same old comments, by the same old,
same old tolls
Someone with a Brain

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jun 9, 2013
I think Buck Rohde and his moron friends Matt and Chet should be banned. They're dead weight to the human race. That is, if they're actually in it. Scum to the very last drop.
wow

North Tonawanda, NY

#17 Jun 9, 2013
Like I said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are there no 'i love donald trump' yakkfests? 6 hr You Know Who 2
Do black lives really matter? 12 hr sister Pendulous ... 29
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes 12 hr sister Pendulous ... 5
jaesea jones jason mickens? Thu eww 12
What's the deal with Fr. Joe Rogliano Thu economist 5
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Wed Norman VN 1
Attorney John Liberti arrested (Aug '10) Jul 27 I know the victim 43

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance