Cellino & Barnes TV Ad

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lawyers

San Mateo, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Just watched their ad where the freckled pretty girl-lady speaks on camera, is she the bald guy's wife, or the other one? She's a pretty good spokesperson, plus her looks themselves are very pleasing!
Lawyers

San Mateo, CA

#2 Oct 17, 2010
No one knows who this pretty lady is ??
LSS

Orchard Park, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
She is an ad actress. Just another pretty face...dime a dozen! She couldn't be a wife of those two because they're not only law partners but life partners too.
Lawyers

Frisco, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2010
LSS wrote:
She is an ad actress. Just another pretty face...dime a dozen! She couldn't be a wife of those two because they're not only law partners but life partners too.
I don't believe it, I think she's one if their wives, & no way they're gay, I asked some friends in thus community, they have never heard this!
Bill S

Tonawanda, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2010
She is an actress.

I have met Ross's wife and that is not her. Remember... these guys are in there 50's people.
mikeo

Horsham, PA

#6 Oct 18, 2010
They both have gay sons. Ross's grad from Boston U.
GUMP

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 Oct 18, 2010
YEAH & they are both million dollar guys no problem there. They now advertise NO FEE Don't belive it
CanTop

Hammondsport, NY

#8 Oct 18, 2010
ask them if they can see you from your television, in your home..blink your eyes at them. and stick out your tongue.ask the broad..
Lawyers

New York, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Bill S wrote:
She is an actress.
I have met Ross's wife and that is not her. Remember... these guys are in there 50's people.
sounds like she is a local tv actress, i had heard one of their wives was younger (by ten years) and just thought maybe it was her, i know they do not look at anything for free unless they (like most lawyers) do some ambulance chasing and will not charge (other the about 33-40%) if the case is a slam dunk!!

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2010
I like they way they copied all Bill Mattar's commercials; nothing original from these two clowns.
Croc Hunter

Clarence, NY

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Lawyers wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like she is a local tv actress, i had heard one of their wives was younger (by ten years) and just thought maybe it was her, i know they do not look at anything for free unless they (like most lawyers) do some ambulance chasing and will not charge (other the about 33-40%) if the case is a slam dunk!!

You are correct those scumbags only take easy slam dunk cases. They do no work at all. Lazy, they just wait for somebody to get rear ended and paralyzed. Even the judges think they are a joke. I heard one call them the lawyer "Before and After" because they look alike but their hairlines are different. HA!
Papa Smurf

Orchard Park, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2010
How freaking creepy that someone would post this anyway?
Lawyers

New York, NY

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Papa Smurf wrote:
How freaking creepy that someone would post this anyway?
I don't think it's creepy, but interesting as the TV ad runs every hour on some station, it's all over the place, & she is pretty, just wondered why she would be married to one if this guys?
Duh

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2010
She's an actress. And if she was married to either Cellino or Barnes, it would be because they are both "named" partners in a hugely financially successful (albeit smarmy) law firm. Those two go to sleep at night and snore dollar bills. They are a disgrace as lawyers but they have a wildly profitable business model based on milking legal system of percentage based fees for winning cases settled out of court.
Say what you will but our legal system actually encourages thi type of legal representation.
GUMP

Niagara Falls, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
I heard they take cases 7 then charge for the lawyer that handles the case.thats like DOUBLE DIPPING. 33% for them & 33% for the lawyer. The client gets almost nothing , even winning. I dont know if that is true. I heard that.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
I am renting out ad space on the ceilings of all the local ambulances to these guys. When you're "hurt in a car" and on your way to the hospital, seeing their stupid faces overhead is the next best thing to having God smiling down on you.
Facts

Lockport, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
Cellino's father (lawyer) was with another law firm, when sonny graduated from law school. The father then stole the clients from that firm, to give to sonny, to start the Cellino/Barnes firm of today.
They were advertisiing that have been around for 50 yrs( when they are only around 50 yrs old themselves)...because of his father's law firm years with other lawyers, counted in.
So as you see they had to change that commercial to 50 yrs with his father's law firm... as they tried that deception and again failed to get away with it.
They were reported and again they had to tell the real truth. You have to sue them to get them to be honest.
They take no clients where they think they will not succeed...so they say, they will not charge anything unless they win your case...which is the traditionally 33%, because all cases accepted are heavily analyzed to determine success in WNY...and their claim is really nothing unusal for a typical winnable, injury case.
With Cellino and Barnes you must always read between the lines or find someone in the business to do that for you....they got lots of game!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
Lawyers wrote:
No one knows who this pretty lady is ??
She's my lovers mistresses 3rd cousin. My brother always felt bad sleeping with his 3rd cousin...I said "if it bothers you that much, quit counting them!"
Lisa

East Hampton, CT

#19 Oct 20, 2010
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
She's my lovers mistresses 3rd cousin. My brother always felt bad sleeping with his 3rd cousin...I said "if it bothers you that much, quit counting them!"
Gomer that was cute! You made me laugh out loud at work!! Thanks for the chuckle.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 21, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> Gomer that was cute! You made me laugh out loud at work!! Thanks for the chuckle.
Thanks...i confess I stole it from Larry the Cable Guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Medical Campus Apartments 14 min medicalcampusbuff... 1
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 10 hr Thomas Smith 53
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Well Well 20,700
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) Sun Vic miller 49
Will some refugees be deported back to their co... Sun lol 4
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... Sun lol 6
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) Dec 2 Shorty420 63

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages