the end of fox news
punK

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2013
don't know when, but fox news is entering its octogenarian years.
it's dying. they soon will re-brand into something 'hip and cool' like lee jeans. jimmy and the rest, fox caters to those 65 plus.
even my dad (70 plus) came to the realization that they not only distort the truth, they actually make shit up!(though habitually he sometimes clicks onto the weird world of fox. i may commit him)
fox viewers are dying. literally.
the producers of fox think 'judge' napalitano, or however the goofball's name is spelled, is hip!
bye, fox. in the year 2016, do not mention the jonas brothers. they peaked in 2010.
thank god they don't rock any more, what with their devil music and all.
(sean hannity throws footballs girlishly)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four defendants indicted in multi-million dolla... 1 hr Phallusing Around 15
Have African-Americans destroyed Buffalo NY? 4 hr Bobo Brazil 19
Poll Which priest likes the most "spot light" or to ... (Dec '10) 4 hr abdellina hassan 173
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Mark 21,718
stephanie Barnes Hot Or Not? 6 hr Dan 1
News College Connections program benefits students (Mar '14) 16 hr no more school 3
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor (Nov '17) 16 hr abdellina hassan 175

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages