amanda wienckowski was murdered
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#46 Feb 24, 2013
Buffalo NY wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I don't know him and I wouldn't want to know him...he's a little twisted...I think he needs help..
You should not judge. He was not the one who killed her, and if she was dead, she would not know what was going on anyway. Necrophilia is not my thing, but what two adults doing in the privacy of their own garbage can or dumpster is none of my business
Don Van Vliet

Hamburg, NY

#47 Feb 24, 2013
now we have Amanda and Antoine BOTH off the streets. Crime rate goes don. Works for me
Roe

Buffalo, NY

#48 Oct 29, 2013
You people are a bunch of heartless bastards
Roe

Buffalo, NY

#49 Oct 29, 2013
All these posts tell me is that society sux ass and you people should be ashamed because nobody deserves to die like that
Roe

Buffalo, NY

#50 Oct 29, 2013
All of you are judging her and its in Gods hands to judge not yours! She deserves justice and that fat freak deserves the electric chair for lying!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#52 Oct 29, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a documented g addict and prostitute. God gave us this information to assist us in connecting the dots and drawing these accurate conclusions. Yes it was in God's hands. God has done an excellent job as always. Roe needs to examine the facts that God has revealed to us and draw the same conclusion. GOD passed the judgement and punished her with an awful death. Her mom was also punished by God and refuses to accept that she was a terrible parent.
And one more question....
WHERE IS THE FATHER? Another excellent example of why a kid needs 2 parents.
Your statment just shows us just what type of GOD you Catholics worship.
A vengeful mean hateful GOD.
And your brother wonders why I don't believe in the Established Church like the Catholic Church.
The God I believe in is a loving and an all forgiving God.
He sent all of us here to learn a lesson and improve our souls and work on being more like him.
Maybe you should read about Mary and how she was one of Christ's biggest followers and yet your church made up a bunch of untrue stories about her.
Have a nice night and may the loving God I know Bless you.

Location hidden

#53 Oct 29, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a documented g addict and prostitute. God gave us this information to assist us in connecting the dots and drawing these accurate conclusions. Yes it was in God's hands. God has done an excellent job as always. Roe needs to examine the facts that God has revealed to us and draw the same conclusion. GOD passed the judgement and punished her with an awful death. Her mom was also punished by God and refuses to accept that she was a terrible parent.
Just to let you know VOS I hope when you get to the Golden Gates you meet the loving all forgiving GOD I know and believe in and NOT the mean, vengeful, hateful god you believe in.
Because if GOD is your mean vengeful GOD you believe in you and LIFE will never see Heaven.
Have a nice night
Dead trashcanwhore

Buffalo, NY

#55 Oct 29, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
No simpleton. My God and YOUR God are the same. I know that God is good and merciful and allows us to learn from others. God sent Amanda to earth to teach us what happens when we are bad. Similarly, you were sent here to show me why I was right to not get a divorce and not abandon my children. I was able to watch them grow up and get married and get educated and my wife has been with me every step of the way. You on the other hand live a sad life filled with cigarettes beer and cats. Thanks and praise to God almighty.
Glad you believe in fairy tales.

Location hidden

#56 Oct 29, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
No simpleton. My God and YOUR God are the same. I know that God is good and merciful and allows us to learn from others. God sent Amanda to earth to teach us what happens when we are bad. Similarly, you were sent here to show me why I was right to not get a divorce and not abandon my children. I was able to watch them grow up and get married and get educated and my wife has been with me every step of the way. You on the other hand live a sad life filled with cigarettes beer and cats. Thanks and praise to God almighty.
Well VOS, I guess GOD sent you here to teach us what a LIAR is.
So far everything you have said about me is an outright lie.
I grew up went to work , got married, went in the service and served my country, came back worked hard, had two children gave them everything they ever wanted, went to college and got a degree.
I DO NOT SMOKE and have NOT in years.
I hate cats and would not have one in my house.
You don't know s--t about why I got divorced or much of anything else about me.
All you and your brother can do is sit out here and make up lies about me.
And I can say when GOD sent you and your brother here to teach us what liars are and just how low they can get he picked two of the best examples he could.
Have a nice night
Seriously

Ithaca, NY

#57 Oct 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well VOS, I guess GOD sent you here to teach us what a LIAR is.
I grew up went to work , got married, went in the service and served my country, came back worked hard, had two children gave them everything they ever wanted, went to college and got a degree.
And I can say when GOD sent you and your brother here to teach us what liars are and just how low they can get he picked two of the best examples he could.
Have a nice night
Oh good Lord, you had it explained to you and you still don't get it.....
It is painful to watch. You just keep digging yourself into a "stupid" hole. And you keep coming back and setting yourself up for more....
If you were my teenage child, I would demand that you delete your topix account because you can't get out of your own way and you keep opening yourself up to online hazing. Sheesh.
Haven't you noticed what goes on here??? It's like shooting fish in a barrel
Seriously

Ithaca, NY

#58 Oct 29, 2013
I just figured out how to cut and pace on my iPad

Location hidden

#59 Oct 29, 2013
Seriously wrote:
I just figured out how to cut and pace on my iPad
Now that you learned what life calls cut and pace.
Why don't you try to do what I do cut and PASTE
You know IF you would go back and look up 99% of everything LIFE or what ever name he uses says I posted you will see it was him and I NEVER said it.
He is a LIAR and I will point it out to everybody everytime I can
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#61 Oct 29, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Tbird will NEVER get the joke here.
I do get it.
YOU and your brother the liars are the joke.
Good night liar
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#62 Oct 30, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#63 Oct 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well VOS, I guess GOD sent you here to teach us what a LIAR is.
Have a nice night
You refuse to clear up why that divorce happened
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#64 Oct 30, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good Lord, you had it explained to you and you still don't get it.....
It is painful to watch. You just keep digging yourself into a "stupid" hole. And you keep coming back and setting yourself up for more....
If you were my teenage child, I would demand that you delete your topix account because you can't get out of your own way and you keep opening yourself up to online hazing. Sheesh.
Haven't you noticed what goes on here??? It's like shooting fish in a barrel
MYOB
Leaping Change

Chesapeake, VA

#65 Oct 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I do get it.
YOU and your brother the liars are the joke.
Good night liar
And YOU are a poppy pants

Have a nice night

Location hidden

#66 Oct 30, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to clear up why that divorce happened
IT is none of YOUR business.
Have a nice day
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#67 Oct 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>IT is none of YOUR business.
Have a nice day
That reply was downright rude. Whose business is it than?

Location hidden

#71 Oct 30, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, divorce records and documents are part of the public record. Time to head downtown and check it out.
Have a iced day
Have FUN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Dominican 17 21,064
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) Fri Z Media 12
Are there any cute cops in Walden? Fri Username 1
Avandia May 24 Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather May 24 Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... May 24 Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment May 24 Buck Rohde 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages