amanda wienckowski was murdered

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mike

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2011
now that the medical evidence is clear what if anything will buffalo police do.they have their main suspect in jail he tried to kill another woman and rape is his motive.why has buffalo tried to cover up this crime is this felon related to some city offical as has been rumored
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Who was she?

Who cares?
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
I just googled her, and this told me all I need to know

"...black knee-high boots. She has a butterfly tattoo on her back and a tattoo of a rose on her foot...".
manoconputa

Angola, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2011
Life Coach wrote:
Who was she?
Who cares?
She was a hooker.
son ot tbird

South Hadley, MA

#5 Nov 24, 2011
Another dead drug addict prostitute. No big loss
Poppin

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2011
Didn't she die from an overdose?
son ot tbird

South Hadley, MA

#7 Nov 24, 2011
Yes she did and they paid a Los Angeles coroner to come up with a different result. All so they can due the police dept and get rich on the corpse of a drug addict
Poppin

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2011
I'm just shocked at how much time her mother has to give news interviews, where was she when her daughter was on the skids? This all could have been prevented with proper parenting and intervention.
bystander

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2012
So much manure came out of Billittier's mouth, I wonder if he kisses his wife with that rectum?

I wasn't at the vigil, I'm not a relative... However, I give her mom heaps of credit.

The 75mg+ residual GHB (date rape drug) level is nowhere near where it should be.

Yes it occurs naturally, just not at those levels. Secondly, if I’ve read all of the articles correctly, it wasn’t Buffalo who even found or reported the GHB… Buffalo News reported that it was a lab in NYC, who’s two ME's also ruled Amanda's death a murder! They are quoted as she had TRACE AMMOUNTS of opiates, you don't die from a trace ammount. Why don't their opinions count? Who is Billitier or Vertes to even have an opinion on something they missed (GHB)? Or was that on purpose also?

A Google search on GHB will validate my claims that it is a salt that rapidly dissipates postmortem as it is picked up by muscle tissues. This process continues as time passes and does not require circulation in the body for this to occur. I believe the scientific term is osmosis but I don’t seek to confuse the clowns in Buffalo any more than they already are. I think I learned that term in 3rd Grade Health? To the best of my knowledge, I don’t have to be a Doctor to use it?

Your search will also conclude that a single 50mg dose is plenty enough to knock a girl on her behind. 75mg in Amanda’s case is indicative of a much, much larger dose as the salts soaked into her harder tissues from sitting.

Vertes/ Billitier/ Collins, don’t want to do their job or further their Education of it! They just want the taxpayer paycheck! They should be in handcuffs.
Garbage Pail Kid

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2012
Who cares?

“I'm Done Here”

Since: Oct 11

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2012
I wish Kathy (from Williamsville) Weppner would shut her enormous pie-hole in regards to this skanky-ho.

I'm just sayin'

Who's with me?

But I digress
Lifer Couch

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Jan 10, 2012
How much did she weigh?
Son ot tbird

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2012
She was a porker
Lifer Couch

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Jan 10, 2012
Son ot tbird wrote:
She was a porker
I want specifics

Give me a weight range
Buffalo tax money at work

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jan 10, 2012
Please put his anywhere you see a media report and they let you blog. I don't know a lot about computers but the information and links are factual. Took me hours to put this together, but you'll see why people are upset. God Bless Amanda's family and friends. SHE HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD!

Sedita says no sign of violence.
http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article14...

Two NYC coroners cite bruising and heart failure as Amanda’s cause of death. Interesting side note “traces” of opiates found. You don’t die from traces! Article cites 18mg per liter GHB levels.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/n...

Pro wrestler "Buffalo" Jim’s death linked to GHB at 20mg per liter, Amanda was 110lbs and had 18mg per liter! Link in article says normal GHB level is 10 mg per liter or less.
http://americanmafia.com/Inside_Vegas/7-7-08_...

Garner is a nice guy, take his word for it and don’t investigate Buffalo! Watch the full interview with Antoine Garner on channel 4’s website and compare to the article below when he lived at 138 Erb st.

Buffalo News 4/30/08:

Arrest made after shots are fired at close range

An Erb Street man faces attempted murder and weapons possession charges for allegedly firing two shots at another man at close range at about 1 p.m. Monday on Texas Street, Buffalo police said.

Antoine J. Garner, 21, is accused of approaching the vehicle of a Texas Street man and firing two shots into the driver's side window. Garner fled on foot, abandoning the gun in a nearby field, police said.

Within minutes, Buffalo police said, they tracked down Garner on Hagen Street and arrested him.
call B F I

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2012
trash usually ends up in a trash can

buy as many autopsies as you want

but trash still ends up in trash cans
Son ot tbird

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jan 11, 2012
Buffalo tax money at work wrote:
Please put his anywhere you see a media report and they let you blog. I don't know a lot about computers but the information and links are factual. Took me hours to put this together, but you'll see why people are upset. God Bless Amanda's family and friends. SHE HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD!

Sedita says no sign of violence.
http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article14...

Two NYC coroners cite bruising and heart failure as Amanda’s cause of death. Interesting side note “traces” of opiates found. You don’t die from traces! Article cites 18mg per liter GHB levels.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/n...

Pro wrestler "Buffalo" Jim’s death linked to GHB at 20mg per liter, Amanda was 110lbs and had 18mg per liter! Link in article says normal GHB level is 10 mg per liter or less.
http://americanmafia.com/Inside_Vegas/7-7-08_...

Garner is a nice guy, take his word for it and don’t investigate Buffalo! Watch the full interview with Antoine Garner on channel 4’s website and compare to the article below when he lived at 138 Erb st.

Buffalo News 4/30/08:

Arrest made after shots are fired at close range

An Erb Street man faces attempted murder and weapons possession charges for allegedly firing two shots at another man at close range at about 1 p.m. Monday on Texas Street, Buffalo police said.

Antoine J. Garner, 21, is accused of approaching the vehicle of a Texas Street man and firing two shots into the driver's side window. Garner fled on foot, abandoning the gun in a nearby field, police said.

Within minutes, Buffalo police said, they tracked down Garner on Hagen Street and arrested him.
She was a documented heroin user
Lifer Couch

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Jan 11, 2012
Son ot tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a documented heroin user
Do mothers who use heroin breed autistic children?
Buffalo tax money at work

Buffalo, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2012
Past heroin user or not, a women found naked in a garbage tote with bruises around her neck... The Erie County ME wants you to believe her broken hyoid bone was caused on accident by their autopsy???

Keep paying your taxes to scum, you low lifes! Hope it's you next!
CES

Hamburg, NY

#24 Feb 8, 2012
Ok, documented or not, she was murdered. No one is doing time for her murder. Regardless of how anyone feels about this young girls past, she did not deserve to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? 3 hr Major Nadal Hassan 8
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 7 hr lol 20
Ghetto assed names 8 hr Abdullah McCarthy 47
News Jamestown Man Indicted In Conspiracy To Distrib... 23 hr Hmmm 1
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) Tue The truth 201
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... Tue Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 10

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance