Tom Bauerle

Sandy Beach

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Neocons are Cowards

Niagara Falls, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2009
These guys make a great sandwich for 3-time divorced, Druggie, sex tourist Limbaugh.

Baurle seems to take the Bill O'reilly method and just rant and rave like an angry teenager who isnt allowed to have the car. All he ever does is interrupt people, talk over people, and use whatever talking points he heard on Fox the night before. What a pansy! I never understood the conservative theory that if you talk louder, it means you win the debate. This mothod definitely does not make you come across as an intelligent person. So very very weak.

Sandy Beach is at the very least funny. He is a great broadcatser, but a HORRIBLE debater. Sandy only ever uses one defense when being beaten in an argument....he will simply say "STICK TO THE TOPIC" every single time. Yet he wont say this to republicans, typical conservative hypocricy.
Voice of reality

AOL

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Bauerle was such a dolt he married a fortune teller and used to push her services on his show. Cassandra Joan. HE got taken because as a fortune teller...she KNEW the marriage would end like it did and he got hammered by the judge!
hmm---

East Aurora, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2009
They are BOTH simple minded, sometimes bigoted, dolts.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Yes, they're both Dolts, keep in mind i believe most or all of what they "do" is related to ratings. What about the 3rd clown...Dobson...he may be the biggest stooge of all!
DOG SHIIT

AOL

#7 Apr 5, 2009
hmm--- wrote:
They are BOTH simple minded, sometimes bigoted, dolts.
They are also BIG PRICKS!
Yawn

Tonawanda, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2009
Baurle - Cat lovin' bigot

Beach - Waste of airtime
Oops

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2009
baurle's wife's website is hillarious. It figires that someone who believes in something as hoaky as astrology would believe a goofy lie like conservatism
anonymous

East Hampton, CT

#10 Apr 7, 2009
I think they both do their homework on topics before coming on for the day. They're intelligent and keep their respective shows interesting! Keep up the good work guys!
Yawn

Tonawanda, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2009
anonymous wrote:
I think they both do their homework on topics before coming on for the day. They're intelligent and keep their respective shows interesting! Keep up the good work guys!
Which one are you? Beach or Baurle?
Totally Hilarious

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2009
Total Freaks of Nature! Both of them.....
anonymous

East Hampton, CT

#13 Apr 8, 2009
As much as you laugh at both..you all probably listen to both or at least ONE of them during drivetime.!! Entertaining !!
Yawn

Tonawanda, NY

#14 Apr 8, 2009
anonymous wrote:
As much as you laugh at both..you all probably listen to both or at least ONE of them during drivetime.!! Entertaining !!
Nope.

Baurle - GOP cheerleader, like Flush Dimbulb... He's great at thinking of the stupidest thing to say on any topic.

Beach - Not as annoying as Baurle. That's his selling point.

But if you've heard either show once, you've heard them all... like the Jerry Springer Show.
anonymous

East Hampton, CT

#15 Apr 8, 2009
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Baurle - GOP cheerleader, like Flush Dimbulb... He's great at thinking of the stupidest thing to say on any topic.
Beach - Not as annoying as Baurle. That's his selling point.
But if you've heard either show once, you've heard them all... like the Jerry Springer Show.
You're making the comparison therefore you're an expert of jerry springer...which shows your educational level. Not hard to entertain idiots!!
Oops

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> You're making the comparison therefore you're an expert of jerry springer...which shows your educational level. Not hard to entertain idiots!!
Exactly why you are a fan of druggie limbaugh...who barely got out of high school?

Its tryue, All Beach ever says is "stick to the topic" when he's getting his butt kicked.

And Baurle......just a replay of oreilly. Baurle never has any original material.
Yawn

Tonawanda, NY

#17 Apr 9, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> You're making the comparison therefore you're an expert of jerry springer...which shows your educational level. Not hard to entertain idiots!!
Yes, I watched Jerry Springer once. That makes me an expert.

If you're going to be a troll, at least come up with something funny or entertaining.
anonymous

East Hampton, CT

#18 Apr 9, 2009
Oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why you are a fan of druggie limbaugh...who barely got out of high school?
Its tryue, All Beach ever says is "stick to the topic" when he's getting his butt kicked.
And Baurle......just a replay of oreilly. Baurle never has any original material.
Thats your opinion. as well as the mob mentality of this blog. As the old saying goes if you don't like it...switch to another station. Both of these guys have had their shows for quite some time. They make money for the station as well as enjoy decent ratings. Rant all you want but they're not going anywhere soon.
Pocaluj mnie w dupe!
Oops

Buffalo, NY

#20 Apr 10, 2009
Beach's average call:

"Hi dere sandy. dem dere guys what yous was talkin about are nuttin but commie pinkos. dem dere liberals dere in da city what tinks dey know everyting. Yous liberals are sick, i hope obama fales n dem dere liberals is rong"

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#21 Apr 10, 2009
Oops wrote:
Beach's average call:
"Hi dere sandy. dem dere guys what yous was talkin about are nuttin but commie pinkos. dem dere liberals dere in da city what tinks dey know everyting. Yous liberals are sick, i hope obama fales n dem dere liberals is rong"
Yes, and that's a SMART one..
Neocons are Cowards

Buffalo, NY

#22 Apr 10, 2009
hahahhaha

its dem guys what live in cheektowaga where da houses are all side-by-each
Duh

East Aurora, NY

#23 Apr 10, 2009
Sandy Beach is obsessed with teachers and boob jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Hate 21,721
Have African-Americans destroyed Buffalo NY? 21 hr Byron Clown 20
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor (Nov '17) 22 hr Bobo Brazil 177
News A Bumpy Ride On The Thruway (Jan '08) Thu Freebird 35
Poll Should Diocese money fund St Stans Rehab? (Nov '07) Thu Bobo Brazil 13
News Four defendants indicted in multi-million dolla... Thu Phallusing Around 15
Poll Which priest likes the most "spot light" or to ... (Dec '10) Thu abdellina hassan 173

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages