Police probe early morning shooting

Police probe early morning shooting

There are 9 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Police probe early morning shooting. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

Buffalo police say a man remains hospitalized after he and two other people were shot inside the New Humboldt Inn on the city's east side around 2:30 Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Why does the Buffalo Police Department get away with failing to protect African-American owned businesses. It's seems to me like they want these businesses to fail

Byron Brown is failing his people and he needs to jerk a knot in Derenda's butt to take care of this problem
LuvinBuffalo

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I've reported your racist remarks to the webmaster.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Why does the Buffalo Police Department get away with failing to protect African-American owned businesses. It's seems to me like they want these businesses to fail
Byron Brown is failing his people and he needs to jerk a knot in Derenda's butt to take care of this problem
because all the police do is run from one chimpout to the next, 24/7.
the only people the blacks have to blame is themselves
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Feb 28, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
because all the police do is run from one chimpout to the next, 24/7.
the only people the blacks have to blame is themselves
Well maybe Neocon should do more to form partnerships with the community
dr who

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2013
the owner of that bar is zenith jackson who in 2005 was drunk and speeding on elmwood ave he drove his ford explorer into a car parked in a driveway then took out a fence and light pole and continued into the side of a house causing over 50 grand in damage.he should be in jail not running a bar that sells dope but who cares as long as they keep killing each other it saves on food stamps and welfare not to mention medicade
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
dr who wrote:
the owner of that bar is zenith jackson who in 2005 was drunk and speeding on elmwood ave he drove his ford explorer into a car parked in a driveway then took out a fence and light pole and continued into the side of a house causing over 50 grand in damage.he should be in jail not running a bar that sells dope but who cares as long as they keep killing each other it saves on food stamps and welfare not to mention medicade
I have reported your racist statements to the webmaster
Tequila Sheila

Lancaster, NY

#7 Mar 1, 2013
LuvinBuffalo wrote:
I've reported your racist remarks to the webmaster.
hey don't report racist posts cuz I love reading racist stuff.
LuvinBuffalo

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Tequila Sheila wrote:
hey don't report racist posts cuz I love reading racist stuff.
Okay... From now on, I'll only report Brandon's racist posts.

Bwaahahahahahaha!
Horace Maynard

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Mar 2, 2013
LIEF had an early morning probing in his balloon knot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are buffalo police so corrupt? 3 hr ben24 7
Will Trump be impeached by the end of the year? 8 hr Not Fake News 14
Daily life of Joe Dooshbag Conservative Republican 17 hr lol 11
Is Buffalo A Racist City? Sun Johndoe828 10
Poll Is the Buffalo Police Department Corrupt? (Jun '08) Sun Johndoe828 43
hottest female on local TV (Jul '08) Feb 25 Doug 47
Why are African-Americans disliked so much? Feb 23 uncle milty 42

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages