Man Driving 105 MPH Arrested for DWI,...

Man Driving 105 MPH Arrested for DWI, Police Say

There are 10 comments on the WDWB-TV Southfield story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Man Driving 105 MPH Arrested for DWI, Police Say. In it, WDWB-TV Southfield reports that:

According to a report from Granite Broadcasting sister station WKBW in Buffalo, N.Y., police said a 20-year-old man was arrested for DWI on Monday night after officers clocked his speeding vehicle going 105 mph on a New York highway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDWB-TV Southfield.

Life Coach has a new hero

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I am sure Life Coach is in awe of this fine representation of drunk driving.
Arnold Stang

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I sure as hell am in awe.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Arnold Stang wrote:
I sure as hell am in awe.
I do NOT approve of driving 105 MPH while drunk, or even sober for that matter. Back when the laws and the cops treated DWI as no big deal, I used to do it about four or five days a week, but I alwasys slowed down and drove carefully

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT approve of driving 105 MPH while drunk, or even sober for that matter. Back when the laws and the cops treated DWI as no big deal, I used to do it about four or five days a week, but I alwasys slowed down and drove carefully
I thought you approved of drunk driving and would think this guy was something to try to live up to....

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
The arresting officer thwarted this guys attempt to prove darwin Correct!

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you approved of drunk driving and would think this guy was something to try to live up to....
I am more against very excessive speeding like this guy did.

NOBODY can safely drive a car 105 MPH except on a race track, and when an accident happens at that speed, somebody is usually killed

Some people can safely drive drunk at slow speeds. I am one of those people. If drunk driving was legal, I would still do it, but I would never exceed 35 MPH while driving drunk

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more against very excessive speeding like this guy did.
NOBODY can safely drive a car 105 MPH except on a race track, and when an accident happens at that speed, somebody is usually killed
Some people can safely drive drunk at slow speeds. I am one of those people. If drunk driving was legal, I would still do it, but I would never exceed 35 MPH while driving drunk
DRUNK DRIVING IS DRUNK DRIVING.
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> DRUNK DRIVING IS DRUNK DRIVING.
Have a nice night
So.....tell us what event or events in your life made you interested in drug and alcohol counseling for your fellow Ford employees
Too funny

Lancaster, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> DRUNK DRIVING IS DRUNK DRIVING.
Have a nice night
You drive drunk all of the time! How many times have you gone out for a "few beers" then driven home???
How many times did you arrange to meet Life Coach and get drunk then drive home? Wellington Pub, Jack Astors, Blackthorne....
You are a hypocrite!

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You drive drunk all of the time! How many times have you gone out for a "few beers" then driven home???
How many times did you arrange to meet Life Coach and get drunk then drive home? Wellington Pub, Jack Astors, Blackthorne....
You are a hypocrite!
I have to stand up for tbird here. I get the impression he just has three beers with his burger and fries and goes home for an afternoon snooze
Of course, I have no first-hand knowledge of this, but I'll bet that when he was a young Ford worker in the 70's he was a heavy boozer, dope smoker,and pill head. He probably never tried cocaine because that was a guido drug and tbird is a Limey.
I don't know him but I know his type

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race do you dislike the most? 6 min Buck Rohde 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 32 min Chuck 20,045
Poll Least likely to find on a Kingsmen MC member? (Aug '08) 4 hr The right answer 321
amber dixon 6 hr ThinkingoutLOUD 1
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 150
Mike Wezowski makes southern white supremacists... 16 hr Mike Wezowski 4
Not Leo Cudney Tue Tbird19482 4
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages