Inmate's Death In Custody Ruled a Hom...

Inmate's Death In Custody Ruled a Homicide

There are 2 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from May 7, 2013, titled Inmate's Death In Custody Ruled a Homicide. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Richard Metcalf Jr., 35, died of a heart attack while in custody last year, and the Medical Examiner in Erie County is labeling his death a homicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#1 May 7, 2013
I am not a doctor, but it kind of sounds like "excited delirium", meaning the Depew Police nor the ECSD are responsible

That doesn't mean that Sheriff Howard is not an idiot and a political hack whose expertise is limited to pointing radar guns at speeding cars and working accidents on the Thruway

http://www.exciteddelirium.org/
dehm smellmyazz

Conesus, NY

#2 May 7, 2013
Batavia sheriffs department killed a inmate too. If you people knew half the sh it that department does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 4 min Buck Rohde 2
Do blacks need to have so many children? 5 hr Answer 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Hello 19,944
Baltimore Ruckus Sun GUMP 4
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) Sun Ibid 161
Poll Least likely to find on a Kingsmen MC member? (Aug '08) Sun Tdogg 320
Memorial Day Sat B Austin 11
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]