Obama's trip starts in Buffalo and he...

Obama's trip starts in Buffalo and heads to Binghamton next Friday

There are 21 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Obama's trip starts in Buffalo and heads to Binghamton next Friday. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

President Obama's two-day trip through upstate New York will begin next Thursday in Buffalo and head Friday to Binghamton University to "continue talking to the American people about his better bargain for the middle class," the White House confirmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2013
The better bargain for the middle class is allowing them to pay for the chimps on welfare.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Yeah just what UB needs during move in week. Nothing like a good fustercluck to begin the school year

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2013
I have tickets

“Manwhore”

Since: Mar 11

Amherst, NY

#5 Aug 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
I have tickets
Yeah, the PLANE tickets the Secret Service gave you and all the other wackos in the area, who they want as far away from the president as possible. I wonder if Jimmy Z will be on the same plane? lol

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Dick B Huge wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the PLANE tickets the Secret Service gave you and all the other wackos in the area, who they want as far away from the president as possible. I wonder if Jimmy Z will be on the same plane? lol
Im sure Jimmy is in his padlocked room checking his gear
Anderson Mandela

Tonawanda, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported your racist post to the webmaster
You are a crybaby!!
ad nausea

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 17, 2013
it's the ultimate dog & pony show... I was stuck in traffic for hours one time in a mid-west city as VP Al Gore's motorcade came through. They blocked off all the side roads for miles in each direction until after they 'breezed' through with an onturage of about 20 limosines
Jeff

Hampton, VA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported your racist post to the webmaster
Not the webmaster!!! This personís days of online shenanigans are surely over with now! Thank you internet cop, may you stay vigilant in doing your job of maintaining justice across the web!
death by cop

Conesus, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2013
ovomit is a piece of sh8t!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 20, 2013
death by cop wrote:
ovomit is a piece of sh8t!!!!!!!!!!
I lost the election 9 months ago because of people like you.

Keep up the nonsense silly gringo.
bob lewis

AOL

#13 Aug 20, 2013
So after the vacations the campaigning continues. How sad for the citizens who actually respected BHO enough to think the was going to actually WORK during his second term. In fairness, it is only a tragic betrayal of the Public Trust if you trust him. From the schedule it seems the mission to divide America by any means necessary is still Job One for this White House.
Death by cop

Conesus, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost the election 9 months ago because of people like you.
Keep up the nonsense silly gringo.
You mad because most people see what a piece of sh8t he really is. Now get back in your pen you sheep.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 20, 2013
Death by cop wrote:
<quoted text> You mad because most people see what a piece of sh8t he really is. Now get back in your pen you sheep.
I am not mad - you are the one pouting like a child. Perhaps because you and yours keep losing elections? Silly gringo.....

Speaking of sheep - how is the wife?
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#16 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not mad - you are the one pouting like a child. Perhaps because you and yours keep losing elections? Silly gringo.....
Whites cowered in the shadows and allowed the Alien Invasion. Too late to save them now.
Elections have consequences. When people elect Leftists who have no pride in America how could it end well?
death by cop

Conesus, NY

#17 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Not bad the wife is, but your moms lips are still puffed up.
death by cop

Conesus, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites cowered in the shadows and allowed the Alien Invasion. Too late to save them now.
Elections have consequences. When people elect Leftists who have no pride in America how could it end well?
If it went any other way the blacks would have cried racist, Its what they do.
not sure

Vestal, NY

#19 Aug 20, 2013
I'm thinking BO skips over BU in Vestal after his visit in Buffalo NY.

I think he will have some words for Gov Como.

Buffalo, NY

#21 Aug 21, 2013
bob lewis wrote:
So after the vacations the campaigning continues. How sad for the citizens who actually respected BHO enough to think the was going to actually WORK during his second term. In fairness, it is only a tragic betrayal of the Public Trust if you trust him. From the schedule it seems the mission to divide America by any means necessary is still Job One for this White House.
You are the perfect example of why Obama is speaking about education!
Speaking of Education

Chattanooga, TN

#22 Aug 21, 2013
Lief Coach's initials are GED.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 22, 2013
Speaking of Education wrote:
Lief Coach's initials are GED.
No, He is a degreed Sociopath....Just ask him....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 1 hr Seriously 191
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio 1 hr Buck Rohde 66
The New york scratch off 1 hr victumof fraud 57
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 5 hr Same Old 516
Poll Is Buffalo NY a sanctuary city? Wed Homeboynot 7
Confederate flag is an icon Wed BigDeal 15
NFTA Bus to Clarence Wed Buck Rohde 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages