Lancaster, NY

#129 Feb 18, 2013
"Everybodies"???

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#130 Feb 18, 2013
Too funny wrote:
"Everybodies"???
So what do you think it should be? For "Everyones" info? NOT , everyone does not have a plural form either.
For Every persons info?
I guess it might be for the general publics info.
or for all other human beings info.
So just what should it have been?
Have a nice night
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#131 Feb 19, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>L.C I have had the same number of cats from the time Bush was in office as I have had for any Pres. from 1974 on, NONE!![ I have not owned a cat since 1973 and that one lived outside, I wouldn't have one in my house, UNLIKE YOU a person THAT OWNES 70 CATS ]
Now thank you for coming on this thread and making posts a 5 or 6 year old child would do.
Have a nice night little one
We have talked about this before.

Throughout my life, I have had a total of two cats living in my house but only one at a time. In 1996, our family got a cat. This was my wife's idea. We had that cat for about eight years and he disappeared. We looked for him at the pound, but could not find him. I am guessing he was hit by a car or killed by larger animal, and crawled off somewhere to die.

My kids were upset about the missing/dead cat, so we got another one to replace it.

I did not like the first cat, and I really HATE his replacement. I feed and water him, but I don't let him come anywhere near me. I conditioned him to fear me by squirting him with a water bottle and swearing at him when he came near me.

We had a dog from 1996 until 2011 when she died. I liked the dog, but we did not replace her. My son and his wife bring their dog over often, so we enjoy him as a "grand dog"

Based on information I received from people who know you, and things you yourself have said, I believe you do, in fact keep 70 cats in your house. I am sorry you feel insulted by this and you should own up to it and seek counseling.

Why do you return the same insults I throw at you? Can't you come up with something original? Have you ever seen two seven-year-old kids argue with that classic "I know you are, but what am I"?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#132 Feb 19, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
We have talked about this before.
Throughout my life, I have had a total of two cats living in my house but only one at a time. In 1996, our family got a cat. This was my wife's idea. We had that cat for about eight years and he disappeared. We looked for him at the pound, but could not find him. I am guessing he was hit by a car or killed by larger animal, and crawled off somewhere to die.
My kids were upset about the missing/dead cat, so we got another one to replace it.
I did not like the first cat, and I really HATE his replacement. I feed and water him, but I don't let him come anywhere near me. I conditioned him to fear me by squirting him with a water bottle and swearing at him when he came near me.
We had a dog from 1996 until 2011 when she died. I liked the dog, but we did not replace her. My son and his wife bring their dog over often, so we enjoy him as a "grand dog"
Based on information I received from people who know you, and things you yourself have said, I believe you do, in fact keep 70 cats in your house. I am sorry you feel insulted by this and you should own up to it and seek counseling.
Why do you return the same insults I throw at you? Can't you come up with something original? Have you ever seen two seven-year-old kids argue with that classic "I know you are, but what am I"?
Well for one thing LIFE I don't believe you know anybody that knows me.
IF you did you would know I hate cats, unlike you I don't " HAT " cats I hate them.
And IF these people KNOW me as well as you say they know me they would know the last cat I owned was back in 1973 and that one was an outside cat.
I do not know who you are getting your info from but they DON'T KNOW me at all and are LIARS.
and everything you have ever posted on here about me owning 70 cats is an out right lie.
I am surprised that with this bad weather warning you haven't made a post that I should be running down to the Rath build. to get my foodstamps YET.
Have a nice night
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#133 Feb 20, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well for one thing LIFE I don't believe you know anybody that knows me.
IF you did you would know I hate cats, unlike you I don't " HAT " cats I hate them.
And IF these people KNOW me as well as you say they know me they would know the last cat I owned was back in 1973 and that one was an outside cat.
I do not know who you are getting your info from but they DON'T KNOW me at all and are LIARS.
and everything you have ever posted on here about me owning 70 cats is an out right lie.
I am surprised that with this bad weather warning you haven't made a post that I should be running down to the Rath build. to get my foodstamps YET.
Have a nice night
I don't think I know anyone who knows you. I had two aunt's and a first cousin (who was the BFD doctor for many years. He is dead now) who lived on the Lake Shore. I also had an aunt who lived in Hamburg. I guess I still have some cousins scattered around the Southtowns, but my relatives are all highly educated and would not associate with uneducated, trashy, Ford workers, hick volunteer firemen, or BOCESTARDS

Many people who DO know you came on Topix, called you by name, and provided details about you and your wife. You indicated that the information was accurate and that they did know you with your responses to them

If several of those sources told me about the 70 cats and all their other informationwas accurate, then who am I to doubt them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) 2 hr The truth 201
Do Asians think all LIEF COACHES look alike? 17 hr Major Nadal Hassan 5
Ghetto assed names 17 hr Major Nadal Hassan 46
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... 20 hr Jordan 11
jaesea jones jason mickens? Mon Kilhoffer Street ... 10
The holy time of Ramadan has started Mon Buck Rohde 15
Cuba's Vietnam War Involvement Mon Coocket Crocket Mown 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages