Economy- Liberal's Biggest Failure

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66 Feb 8, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would be the "correct" answers on that test?
Could imbeciles like Sarah Palin or Rick Perry pass it?
Of course! Maybe even you could pass it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#67 Feb 8, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Quickly, since I don't have time right now......
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
Thank you for showing us just how well Obama hes been doing.
DID you even read your post???
You have got to love people like you , you say one thing and then when you want to back it up with " facts" all your facts are for Obama and NOT against.
Go back and look at what you posted Most every category in your post shows that things have gotten better under Obama then they were under Bush.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#68 Feb 8, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for showing us just how well Obama hes been doing.
DID you even read your post???
You have got to love people like you , you say one thing and then when you want to back it up with " facts" all your facts are for Obama and NOT against.
Go back and look at what you posted Most every category in your post shows that things have gotten better under Obama then they were under Bush.
Have a nice night
I could have said the same about your so called facts. They proved I was right if you took the time to read them.

FACT....There are less people employed now than when Bush left office. You can't change that fact!

Location hidden

#69 Feb 8, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have said the same about your so called facts. They proved I was right if you took the time to read them.
FACT....There are less people employed now than when Bush left office. You can't change that fact!
AGAIN will you show us were you get your info from??
How about doing some reading??
Start here http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion...
Then look at the pretty charts here http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...
Lets look at all the RED lines then look at all the BLUE lines
I don't know about you but it looks like to me that Obama has done a better JOB at getting people back to work than Bush did.
Here is another article you might want to read and this is from the Wall Street Journal http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
and one more thing When G.W took office Clinton had us on the right track to eliminate the national debt in 10 years [ yes THE WHOLE NATIONAL DEBT] but NO he had to try and be a R. Reagan and cut taxes but he never looked back to see that Reagan did cut taxes BUT he also raised taxes 22 times [ Reagan saw that cutting taxes was raising the DEBT and tried to slow that down , as it is he raised the NAT debt by 189%,
Lets see G.W increased it by 89% and Obama as of 12/31/11 increased it by 41%]
Again THANKS for showing all of us just how good a job Obama is doing compaired to what G.W. did
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#70 Feb 8, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN will you show us were you get your info from??
How about doing some reading??
Start here http://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion...
Then look at the pretty charts here http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...
Lets look at all the RED lines then look at all the BLUE lines
I don't know about you but it looks like to me that Obama has done a better JOB at getting people back to work than Bush did.
Here is another article you might want to read and this is from the Wall Street Journal http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
and one more thing When G.W took office Clinton had us on the right track to eliminate the national debt in 10 years [ yes THE WHOLE NATIONAL DEBT] but NO he had to try and be a R. Reagan and cut taxes but he never looked back to see that Reagan did cut taxes BUT he also raised taxes 22 times [ Reagan saw that cutting taxes was raising the DEBT and tried to slow that down , as it is he raised the NAT debt by 189%,
Lets see G.W increased it by 89% and Obama as of 12/31/11 increased it by 41%]
Again THANKS for showing all of us just how good a job Obama is doing compaired to what G.W. did
Have a nice night
Blah blah blah. You keep regurgitating the same old stuff.
Look up the national debt now and back in 2008.
By the way Reagan's dead and Bush isn't President anymore.

Location hidden

#71 Feb 8, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. You keep regurgitating the same old stuff.
Look up the national debt now and back in 2008.
By the way Reagan's dead and Bush isn't President anymore.
Thank YOU again
AS I have said before YOU can't back up anything you say with FACTS
YOU are the one talking out his backside.
If you make a statement then you should be able to back that statement up and show us where you got your info from, as of yet you haven't.
SO far all you have done is back up just what I have said.
And Digging out of a recession that was as close as you can get to a depression without being a depression takes time and when you have one half of Congress that has sworn to make you a one term Pres. and does everything they can to derail anything that you want to do to get this country out of this recession is almost impossible.
But Even with that Obama has been doing a better job than G.W. did.
Just think what could have been done IF the REPs had worked with him and not kept putting up road blocks everytime you turned around.
And as for the Nat. Debt G.W. almost doubled it by cutting taxes to a point where the GOV. couldn't pay its bills and had to put a lot on the debt Then he got us into two wars and didn't do a thing to pay for them,he put that all on the debt and left that all for Obama to deal with.
Maybe YOU should do some reading up on the Nat. debt, how and why it got as high as it is.
Have a nice night
punK

North Tonawanda, NY

#72 Feb 9, 2013
read 'atlas shrugged'.
then wipe your ass with it.
believe in 'trickle down econmics', and wipe your ass with it.
utilize facts, peeps, and understand that dems have created more jobs, lowered unemployment, and have looked out for us - the people - way more than repubs.

Location hidden

#73 Feb 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank YOU again
If you make a statement then you should be able to back that statement up and show us where you got your info from, as of yet you haven't.
And Digging out of a recession that was as close as you can get to a depression without being a depression takes time and when you have one half of Congress that has sworn to make you a one term Pres. and does everything they can to derail anything that you want to do to get this country out of this recession is almost impossible.
Just think what could have been done IF the REPs had worked with him and not kept putting up road blocks everytime you turned around.
And as for the Nat. Debt G.W. almost doubled it by cutting taxes to a point where the GOV. couldn't pay its bills and had to put a lot on the debt Then he got us into two wars and didn't do a thing to pay for them,he put that all on the debt and left that all for Obama to deal with.
Maybe YOU should do some reading up on the Nat. debt, how and why it got as high as it is.
Have a nice night
Don't be stupid! Go to the link I provided and look at the chart labeled "JOBS". Compare the 2008 and 2012 figures of "Total Private Sector Jobs" and "Total Government Jobs". If you can read English you can plainly see the figures for 2012 are lower than 2008! If you click on the those titles it plainly states the figures are from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. You can then click on that link and it takes you to the BLS website.

W T F! Do you need it any clearer then that! Now click on the following link and do it yourself or find some kid to help you!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Location hidden

#74 Feb 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank YOU again
Have a nice night
Another of your stupid statements!

At the end of calendar year 2000, the debt stood at $5.629 trillion - Clinton's debt.

Eight years later, 2008, the Federal debt stood at $9.986 trillion - Bush's debt.

Eight years later, 2016, the Federal Debt will be $20.3 trillion - Obama's debt!

And you will still be blaming Bush for it won't you!

And don't ask where I got those figures. Look them up yourself. Or get that kid to do it for you!

Location hidden

#75 Feb 9, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of your stupid statements!
At the end of calendar year 2000, the debt stood at $5.629 trillion - Clinton's debt.
Eight years later, 2008, the Federal debt stood at $9.986 trillion - Bush's debt.
Eight years later, 2016, the Federal Debt will be $20.3 trillion - Obama's debt!
And you will still be blaming Bush for it won't you!
And don't ask where I got those figures. Look them up yourself. Or get that kid to do it for you!
If you remember right we were just starting a recession that was almost as bad as a depression, so yes the unemployment went up and if you look at your charts you will see that during Obamas first term he has got us turned around and headed in the right way,
The hight of the recession was 2010 and you can see that jobs have increased and are back to 2009 levels as of a year ago.
and has grown at a rate of 181,000 a mo. so that would be 2.172 million jobs increase in 2012 bringing it to 113 plus million higher than it was in 2009
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pd...
and I will ask where you got your info on the debt.
Here is a chart you might like to read
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
Again show us were you got your numbers
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#76 Feb 9, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>If you remember right we were just starting a recession that was almost as bad as a depression, so yes the unemployment went up and if you look at your charts you will see that during Obamas first term he has got us turned around and headed in the right way,
The hight of the recession was 2010 and you can see that jobs have increased and are back to 2009 levels as of a year ago.
and has grown at a rate of 181,000 a mo. so that would be 2.172 million jobs increase in 2012 bringing it to 113 plus million higher than it was in 2009
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pd...
and I will ask where you got your info on the debt.
Here is a chart you might like to read
Again show us were you got your numbers
Have a nice day
What the hell is wrong with you? I'm tired of doing your homework for you!

If you don't know how to use your computer take some lessons.

Lesson 1: Copy & paste my data, one at a time, into Google. Then click on search.

Here are the results of my Google search on each of my facts:
1,090 results (0.26 seconds)
8,400 results (0.12 seconds)
23,600 results (0.15 seconds)

Took less than 1 second to look up where I got my numbers!

Now go practice!

Location hidden

#77 Feb 10, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson 1: Copy & paste my data, one at a time, into Google. Then click on search.
Now go practice!
I think it is the other way around.
I am the one who has been posting sites from google search for you to read and NOT you.
You have put up one web site in post #64 then said it again in post 73.
If you look back you will see I have put up many posts for you to go read.
All I have asked of you is to show us where you got your info from.
I have done that on here many times why can't you?
Because most of what you are posting is lies?
Like in post #74
You say the Debt was 5.629 Trillion , well I will help you out if you look at the post I put up you will see it says 5.662Trillion
and you will see when Bush left office it was 10.699Trliiion NOT 9.986 Trillion like you say.

So again show us where you got your info.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#79 Feb 10, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go practice!
BFLO NEOCON what is the problem ?
DID you go back and see that IT was ME that was posting the web sites so you could look up the facts on and NOT you?
And I agree I am tired of doing all the work for you.
So when you make a stupid statement why don't you back it up with a web site we can go to and find out where you got your info from?
That is all I was asking.
If you make a statement be prepered to be able to back it up with a web site or some other source of info we can go to and read these so called facts you post , YOU know the way I do.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#80 Feb 10, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> BFLO NEOCON what is the problem ?
DID you go back and see that IT was ME that was posting the web sites so you could look up the facts on and NOT you?
And I agree I am tired of doing all the work for you.
So when you make a stupid statement why don't you back it up with a web site we can go to and find out where you got your info from?
That is all I was asking.
If you make a statement be prepered to be able to back it up with a web site or some other source of info we can go to and read these so called facts you post , YOU know the way I do.
Have a nice night
I will do your homework for you....AGAIN!

2000, the debt stood at $5.629 trillion
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505144_162-573764 ...

2008, the Federal debt stood at $9.986 trillion
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-380428 ...

2016, the Federal Debt will be $20.3 trillion
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/01/white-house ...

There are your links. Now stop bothering me with your nonsense and go learn to use your computer.

Location hidden

#81 Feb 10, 2013
This is the second time I posted this. Go read Post 78.

Location hidden

#82 Feb 11, 2013
Oh well, I guess I'm not getting an apology from TBird for his inability to read.

Location hidden

#83 Feb 11, 2013
Oh, and TBird, thanks for proving my point with your link that Obama's economy is worse than under Bush!

Look at the bottom of your charts, where it says "Red text: Trend is worsening. Green text: Trend is improving". Then compare Bush's numbers to Obama's. Looks like Obama's percentages are all higher!

In fact for the first time in history Obama's debt exceeds 100% of GDP! Thanks again for that link!

Location hidden

#84 Feb 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Oh, and TBird, thanks for proving my point with your link that Obama's economy is worse than under Bush!
Look at the bottom of your charts, where it says "Red text: Trend is worsening. Green text: Trend is improving". Then compare Bush's numbers to Obama's. Looks like Obama's percentages are all higher!
In fact for the first time in history Obama's debt exceeds 100% of GDP! Thanks again for that link!
First of all it is the NATIONAL DEBT not Obamas debt
and it is cumulative , that means that the debt is the debt from all the Pres. not just Obama
Now are you looking at the same charts I am?
look at the top chart Groth YOY ----------Debt % gdp
Carter ------up ------2 out of 2 ---------down 3 out of 4
Reagan ----up---3 out of 8 ---------down 1 out of 8
Bush I -----up ----3 out of 4 --------down 0 out of 4
Clinton ----up 6 out of 8 --------down 6 out of 8
Bush II ---up 3 out of 8 ----down 0 out of 8
Obama ------ up -3 out of 4 ----down 0 out of 4

OH look Bush II growth rate YOY is 3 out of 8 and Obamas is 3 out of 4
And as for debt % of gdp they are both all red.
So what are you talking about?

So it looks like to me the DEMS have had a better growth rate than the REPs did and over all the DEMS have increased the NAT DEBT fewer years than the REPS did.

And the 2nd chart look at the Bottom Nat Debt % change YOY
Bush years went 3.9 // 6.8//8.3/// 7.5///6.6///5.2/// 5.3/// 14.9///

Obamas go 14.1 [ in green] 12.6 [ in green again] 7.1 [ in green again] 7.8 one red.

Bush has 5 reds and 3 greens
and Obama has 3 greens and one red.
Have a nice day
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#85 Feb 11, 2013
I think tbird and Neocon need to meet for lunch at Jack Astor's so they can talk it over in person.

Don't make Neocon too mad, tbird. He might have friends at the SPCA who will come and take away your 70 cats

Location hidden

#86 Feb 11, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all it is the NATIONAL DEBT not Obamas debt
and it is cumulative , that means that the debt is the debt from all the Pres. not just Obama
Now are you looking at the same charts I am?
look at the top chart Groth YOY ----------Debt % gdp
Carter ------up ------2 out of 2 ---------down 3 out of 4
Reagan ----up---3 out of 8 ---------down 1 out of 8
Bush I -----up ----3 out of 4 --------down 0 out of 4
Clinton ----up 6 out of 8 --------down 6 out of 8
Bush II ---up 3 out of 8 ----down 0 out of 8
Obama ------ up -3 out of 4 ----down 0 out of 4
OH look Bush II growth rate YOY is 3 out of 8 and Obamas is 3 out of 4
And as for debt % of gdp they are both all red.
So what are you talking about?
So it looks like to me the DEMS have had a better growth rate than the REPs did and over all the DEMS have increased the NAT DEBT fewer years than the REPS did.
And the 2nd chart look at the Bottom Nat Debt % change YOY
Bush years went 3.9 // 6.8//8.3/// 7.5///6.6///5.2/// 5.3/// 14.9///
Obamas go 14.1 [ in green] 12.6 [ in green again] 7.1 [ in green again] 7.8 one red.
Bush has 5 reds and 3 greens
and Obama has 3 greens and one red.
Have a nice day
You ignorant old fool!!!
Bush was President for 8 years! Obama for only 4 years! Of course Obama has less reds.....NOW!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real deal about blacks 3 hr ISLAMABADpakistan 29
Ghetto assed names 3 hr ISLAMABADpakistan 20
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... 7 hr CARL 2
Buffalo Zoo Has a New Exhibit 10 hr Homeboynot 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Sue Remington 20,274
May 22, 1954 Sun Kohlrabi 1
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) Sun Imblack 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages