Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#43 Feb 6, 2013
more bad times ahead wrote:
Well, according to the liberal lame stream media, everything negative that happened in '07 & '08,(campaigne season) was blastcasted at us 100 times a day,(remember, the sky was falling?) and totally blamed on Bush, even though the dems controlled congress... After 2 years of constant negitive bombardment by the media, even Burack Oblama could've been elected president...
AGAIN Bush had the power of veto and did NOT use it.
IF he did the DEMs did NOT have enough votes to override the veto. so again don't blame the Dems because Bush didn't veto anything.
You just might want to take a look at where the economy was at in 2008.
Can you say almost in a depression ?
Have a nice afternoon

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44 Feb 6, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> AGAIN Bush had the power of veto and did NOT use it.
IF he did the DEMs did NOT have enough votes to override the veto. so again don't blame the Dems because Bush didn't veto anything.
You just might want to take a look at where the economy was at in 2008.
Can you say almost in a depression ?
Have a nice afternoon
In post 40 you said Bush used his veto 12 times.

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

And we're almost in a recession now!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#45 Feb 6, 2013

Location hidden

#46 Feb 6, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
PICKY, PICKY.
My point was G.W. only used the veto 12 times in 8 years [ some pres use it more than that in one year] so you might as well say he didn't use it.
OR the DEM Congress was doing such a GOOD job that G.W. didn't have to use it.
AS For the recession you say we are in it isn't even near the recession [ near DEPRESSION] G.W. got us into.
The DOW has been over 14,000 several times in the last week or two,
It was at a low of 6547.05 back on Mar. 09, 2009
It is up OVER 7400 points.
Auto sales are up,
Home sales are up
Here is some reading for you
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/02/business/da...
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#47 Feb 6, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.
The DOW closed today at 13986.52 13.5 points short of that 14,000 mark again.
Have a nice night
more bad times ahead

Buffalo, NY

#48 Feb 7, 2013
ohh, the paranoid frustration is evident, and now it's time for 2nd grade name calling, well bless your rosi odonnel little rainbow heart...

Location hidden

#49 Feb 7, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> PICKY, PICKY.
My point was G.W. only used the veto 12 times in 8 years [ some pres use it more than that in one year] so you might as well say he didn't use it.
OR the DEM Congress was doing such a GOOD job that G.W. didn't have to use it.
AS For the recession you say we are in it isn't even near the recession [ near DEPRESSION] G.W. got us into.
The DOW has been over 14,000 several times in the last week or two,
It was at a low of 6547.05 back on Mar. 09, 2009
It is up OVER 7400 points.
Auto sales are up,
Home sales are up
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/02/business/da...
Have a nice night
I did not say we are almost in a recession the experts do. I was only quoting them. Do you know the difference btwn a recession and a depression? Not even the experts can differentiate clearly!

Location hidden

#51 Feb 7, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say we are almost in a recession the experts do. I was only quoting them. Do you know the difference btwn a recession and a depression? Not even the experts can differentiate clearly!
You may want to go back and read post #44 where you said " we're almost in a recession now" there was no Quotation marks or any ref. to anybody else saying this.
So you are lying now.
And if you read up on the Def. of recession and depression there isn't much diff. but the amount of time,% unemployment and some other things.
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#52 Feb 7, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Tbird is winning this argument
You are losing an argument with a cat hoarder from BOCES
Of course he is winning. His self proclaimed economics sociological expertise is beyond reproach on this forum. Just ask him. He'll tell you! No one on this forum can come close to the vast knowledge he has amassed over all these years. He makes Stiglitz look like an abecedarian!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#53 Feb 7, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is winning. His self proclaimed economics sociological expertise is beyond reproach on this forum. Just ask him. He'll tell you! No one on this forum can come close to the vast knowledge he has amassed over all these years. He makes Stiglitz look like an abecedarian!
I had to look up "Stiglitz" and "abecedarian"

Typical of Neocons to throw around the occasional obscure reference to mix with his usual Limbaugh/Fox news babble.

I listen to Limbaugh for about an hour each day, and he uses the phrase "low information voters" about six times each hour, and the term "choosing Santa Clause" about three times every hour

Did you know that Limbaugh is a draft dodger and an opium addict?

Limbaugh is also childless and he has been married about four times. I have a theory about men who have such a restless sexuality, and that is that they are unsuccessfully fighting their latent homosexuality.

Location hidden

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of Neocons to throw around the occasional obscure reference to mix with his usual Limbaugh/Fox news babble.
I listen to Limbaugh for about an hour each day, and he uses the phrase "low information voters" about six times each hour, and the term "choosing Santa Clause" about three times every hour
Limbaugh is also childless and he has been married about four times. I have a theory about men who have such a restless sexuality, and that is that they are unsuccessfully fighting their latent homosexuality.
I don't listen to Limbaugh. I'm a daytime sleeper. I assume when he uses the term "low information voters" he's referring to liberal democrats???

Chesapeake, VA

#55 Feb 7, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't listen to Limbaugh. I'm a daytime sleeper. I assume when he uses the term "low information voters" he's referring to liberal democrats???
By "low information voter", he means anyone who disagrees with Rush Limbaugh who dropped out in his first semester of college and became a disk jockey

Location hidden

#56 Feb 7, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I Haven't proclaimed anything.
If you are going to make a statement like " moderate, Nice try, and yourself " have made on here you should be able to back up your statement with a reference to where you got your so called facts from.
I have put up many sites you can go to and read the real FACTS and I am still waiting for " Moderate/ Nice try/ and yourself" to put up even ONE site where we can go read where you got your info from.
I have asked several times for " Moderate/ Nice Try and yourself to back up your statements with sites where we all can go and read them.
Put these sites up and show me and everybody else on here that I am wrong.
AS of now NONE of you have even listed ONE site to show us any real facts about anything we have talked about and I have put up many.
All I ever asked is show us the FACTS and not just what you hear or see on fox news
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#57 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Life any time I want to have a really good laugh I turn Limbaugh on.
I can tell you there have been some times where I was driving and had to pull over I was laughing so hard.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#58 Feb 8, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I Haven't proclaimed anything.
If you are going to make a statement like " moderate, Nice try, and yourself " have made on here you should be able to back up your statement with a reference to where you got your so called facts from.
I have put up many sites you can go to and read the real FACTS and I am still waiting for " Moderate/ Nice try/ and yourself" to put up even ONE site where we can go read where you got your info from.
I have asked several times for " Moderate/ Nice Try and yourself to back up your statements with sites where we all can go and read them.
Put these sites up and show me and everybody else on here that I am wrong.
AS of now NONE of you have even listed ONE site to show us any real facts about anything we have talked about and I have put up many.
All I ever asked is show us the FACTS and not just what you hear or see on fox news
Have a nice night
Yes you do. Every time you post you act like you are an expert in economics just because you find articles on leftwing blogs that tend to support your views.

Why don't you address the fact that when Bush left office there were more people working than today?

Location hidden

#61 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
By "low information voter", he means anyone who disagrees with Rush Limbaugh who dropped out in his first semester of college and became a disk jockey
I would think "low information voters" are voters but who are generally poorly informed or educated about government, history, and politics in general. People who know little about a candidates record or platform. They vote based on style, or looks, or....color of skin!!!

There should be a test to pass before a Voter Reg Card is issued.
wake up

Buffalo, NY

#62 Feb 8, 2013
...Ahhh, it's pretty evident most people get their politics from the 6 o'clock news...'The Daily Brain Laundering'

Location hidden

#63 Feb 8, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do. Every time you post you act like you are an expert in economics just because you find articles on leftwing blogs that tend to support your views.
Why don't you address the fact that when Bush left office there were more people working than today?
Sorry if I go look up facts and not just make statements I can't back up like you do.
Why don't you show us where you got your info from ?
You say there were more people working when Bush left office than there are today, well where did you get this info?
Show us.
http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...
And Here is a lot more
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Have a nice day

Location hidden

#64 Feb 8, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry if I go look up facts and not just make statements I can't back up like you do.
Why don't you show us where you got your info from ?
You say there were more people working when Bush left office than there are today, well where did you get this info?
Show us.
http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...
And Here is a lot more
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Have a nice day
Quickly, since I don't have time right now......
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Chesapeake, VA

#65 Feb 8, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think "low information voters" are voters but who are generally poorly informed or educated about government, history, and politics in general. People who know little about a candidates record or platform. They vote based on style, or looks, or....color of skin!!!
There should be a test to pass before a Voter Reg Card is issued.
And what would be the "correct" answers on that test?

Could imbeciles like Sarah Palin or Rick Perry pass it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hazards of being an lnternet Troll 31 min Lung Crow 9
Does Life Coach have Job (Sep '08) 1 hr Lung Crow 20
wivb's Christmas commercial. 1 hr Dorothy 1
Blacks are everywhere in Buffalo NY 1 hr Lung Crow 21
I need the best criminal lawyer in buffalo!! (Jun '10) 1 hr Lung Crow 24
Would Sergio Rodriguez have made a better mayor? 4 hr Pedro Ramos 1
What's up with Maria Genero? 5 hr Voice of Grovers 2
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web