get a clue

Buffalo, NY

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Quit listening to Rosi O'Donnll News and look out your friggin window birdbrain

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 4, 2013
get a clue wrote:
Quit listening to Rosi O'Donnll News and look out your friggin window birdbrain
Again I have to ask you where you got your info.
You should look up the facts and stop watching FOX news.
Here is some more reading for you http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/politics/fact-c...
Here is a lot more info for you, and if you read almost any of them you can see they say that there are almost 1 million LESS GOV. jobs now than when Obama took office NOT more Gov. Jobs like you said Birdbrain.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...

And I do agree there are less people working today then back when Obama took office I never said there wasn't.
I did say there is about 1 million less GOV. jobs now then when Obama started.
Have a nice day

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Feb 4, 2013
get a clue wrote:
Quit listening to Rosi O'Donnll News and look out your friggin window birdbrain
Birdbrain here is some more reading you should do.
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...

Have a nice day
moderate

Buffalo, NY

#24 Feb 4, 2013
CNN that's funny, the 'Clinton News Network', is nothing but a liberal propaganda mouthpiece...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25 Feb 4, 2013
moderate wrote:
CNN that's funny, the 'Clinton News Network', is nothing but a liberal propaganda mouthpiece...
You sound like you don't like Clinton.
Funny thing some people on here say they don't like running a deficit every year and putting that deficit on the Nat. Debt.
Lets see Reagan did it,[ big time ] Bush 1 did it , clinton did it some what, Bush II did it and Obama did it.
Well for your info Clinton was the only pres that ran a surplus for 4 years in a row.
Here is some reading for you
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
and this one [ it is a good one you will really like it]http://www.politifact.com/n ew-jersey/statements/2012/jun/ 08/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-t outs-fiscal-record-president-d uring-/
Have a nice afternoon
moderate

Buffalo, NY

#26 Feb 4, 2013
That's why yer the birdbrain, don't say it's ok for Oblama to raise the deficit because everyone else did it... Oblama has spent more than the first 42 presidents COMBINED!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 4, 2013
moderate wrote:
That's why yer the birdbrain, don't say it's ok for Oblama to raise the deficit because everyone else did it... Oblama has spent more than the first 42 presidents COMBINED!!!!
Where were you 4,5,6,7,8 years ago??
Why didn't you say one word about what G.W. spent and put on the DEBT?
Lets see G.W. came into office with a 5.7 Trillion dollar debt and went out with a 10.88 Trillion dollar debt[ and if you put the 400 Billion dollar debt he put on Obama for the 2009 Budget he made up then the increase would have been just 200 Billion dollars short of out spending and increasing the debt more than ALL the pres. before him.
Obama would NOT have had to spend so much or put so much on the debt if your boy G.W. had financed the two useless wars HE started.
I know the first thing out of your mouth is going to be " Blame Bush for everything"
well You can look it up G.W. didn't think about how or when we would have to pay for those useless wars he got us into.
Here is some more reading for you.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Have a nice night
nice try

Buffalo, NY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Oh yer a genius Birbrain , the dems have been in control for 6 of the last 8 years now, and Bush was only payin Slick Willie's bills...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#31 Feb 5, 2013
nice try wrote:
Oh yer a genius Birbrain , the dems have been in control for 6 of the last 8 years now, and Bush was only payin Slick Willie's bills...
P.S. you might want to go back and recheck your facts again.
The DEMs have not had complete control of the Fed. Gov. for 6 out of the last 8 years.
They had control from 2009 to 2011 two years the Reps had complete control from 2003 to 2006
and before that it has been mixed 1993- 1994 when the DEMs had control.
It is all here http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html

The Blue are the Dems and the Red are REPs/
Have a nice day
nice try

Buffalo, NY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
HELLO!... you were talking about the last 6 to 8 years, I simply pointed out that the dems were in control at least 6 out of the last 8 years... Right?
I know you won't hear that on CNN, or ABC or NBC or MSNBC or SeeBS or...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#33 Feb 5, 2013
nice try wrote:
HELLO!... you were talking about the last 6 to 8 years, I simply pointed out that the dems were in control at least 6 out of the last 8 years... Right?
I know you won't hear that on CNN, or ABC or NBC or MSNBC or SeeBS or...
Hello!!! Again where are you getting your info???
Show us where you are getting your so called facts.
Here are some more REAL FACTS for you to read.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0774721.html
OH look here the DEMS only had complete control of the in the years 2009 to 2011
So where do you get you info that the DEMs had control of the gov for the" last 6 out of 8 years"
As you can see if you look at this chart 10 years ago the Sen had 50 Dems and 50 Rep the House had 212 Dems and 221 reps and a Rep Pres. rep control the Gov.
2003 to 05 it was 48 Dems to 51 Rep in the Sen and 205 Dems to 229 Reps in the house, Reps still control the gov.
xxxx - xxxx --- dems --- Rep --------Dems --- Reps
2005 - 2007 ---- 44------55----------202 ----231 reps control
2007 - 2009 --- 49 --- 49 233 -- 198 **** Rep Pres
2009 - 2011 --- 57 -- 41 2 ind.-----256 -- 176 DEMs have complete control of the Gov.for 2 years [ NOT 6}
2011 -- 2013 51 --- 47---2 ind.------193 -- 242 Dems lose complete control.
2013 -- 2015 54 ----45--1 ind.-----201 -- 234

So where did the DEMS have control of the GOV 6 out of the last 8 years???

NOW show us where you got your info BIRDBRAIN
Have a nice afternoon
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#34 Feb 5, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. you might want to go back and recheck your facts again.
The DEMs have not had complete control of the Fed. Gov. for 6 out of the last 8 years.
They had control from 2009 to 2011 two years the Reps had complete control from 2003 to 2006
and before that it has been mixed 1993- 1994 when the DEMs had control.
It is all here http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html
The Blue are the Dems and the Red are REPs/
Have a nice day
Facts???

Tea Parties don't need no stinkin' facts

They just need Rush Limbaugh to tell them how to think
nice try

Buffalo, NY

#35 Feb 5, 2013
I swear, it's like talking to 2nd graders...here we go, I'll type slow so maybe you can follow. The last 2 Bush years, dems controlled congress, the house and the senate, that's two thirds. Then, the first 2 years of Oblama's 1st term, they had it ALL, that's three thirds, and the last 2 years they've had the senate and the whitehouse, that's two thirds! That's 6 years of demo control, and failure!!! What part don't you get? I'm serious, I'm being nice, please if you don't understand, don't resort to insults, let's talk rationally, I've go all night...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 5, 2013
nice try wrote:
I swear, it's like talking to 2nd graders...here we go, I'll type slow so maybe you can follow. The last 2 Bush years, dems controlled congress, the house and the senate, that's two thirds. Then, the first 2 years of Oblama's 1st term, they had it ALL, that's three thirds, and the last 2 years they've had the senate and the whitehouse, that's two thirds! That's 6 years of demo control, and failure!!! What part don't you get? I'm serious, I'm being nice, please if you don't understand, don't resort to insults, let's talk rationally, I've go all night...
I believe it was YOU who started calling me " BRIDBRAIN"
I guess YOU never heard of " THE VETO" Bush could have VETOED anything congress sent to him.
NOW I will take this as slow as I can, I know I am going way over your head so I will try to put it in one syllable words if I can.
I will start slow.
In 2007 to 2009 the Dems had 49 senators and the Rep. had 49 senators and there were 2 Ind. Senators.
There were 233 dems in the House and 198 Rep
There was a REP Pres.[ who had VETO power over any Bill that came in front of him}
and seeing the DEMS did NOT have 2/3rds majority in both houses they could not override any VETO G.W. wanted to use.[ REPs control the GOV.]
2009 to 2011are the ONLY years in the last 10 that the DEMS had complete control of the GOV.
57 Dem senators and 41 REps and 2 Ind.
256 Dems in the House and 176 Reps and a DEM pres.
Two YEARS NOT 6
2011 to 2013 51 Dem Senators and 47 Reps. and 2 Ind.
193 Dems in the House and 242 Reps
SO just where did you get your FACTS??
In the last 10 years the DEMS have only had control of the GOV. for 2 years and NOT 6.
You really should go back and read up on how a Bill becomes a law and learn all about VETOs and what it takes to OVERRIDE a veto.
For YOUR info since 1995 the DEMS have only had complete control of the GOV. for 2 years.
and for any of the other 8 years they did NOT have enough votes to override any bill vetoed by G.W. or Obama.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#37 Feb 5, 2013
nice try wrote:
I swear, it's like talking to 2nd graders...here we go, I'll type slow so maybe you can follow. The last 2 Bush years, dems controlled congress, the house and the senate, that's two thirds. Then, the first 2 years of Oblama's 1st term, they had it ALL, that's three thirds, and the last 2 years they've had the senate and the whitehouse, that's two thirds! That's 6 years of demo control, and failure!!! What part don't you get? I'm serious, I'm being nice, please if you don't understand, don't resort to insults, let's talk rationally, I've go all night...
P.S. AGAIN here is the Breakdown of Congress by years
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0774721.html
I can say that CONGRESS was DEM. from 2007 to 2009 but we had a REP PRES that could veto any bill he did not like and the DEMs did not have enough votes to override any veto so the REPs had the true control of the GOV NOT the DEMS.
Again read up on HOW A BILL BECOMES A LAW, and VETO OVERRIDES.
Have a nice night
nuffs no nuthin

Buffalo, NY

#38 Feb 5, 2013
written by a moron who has no idea what he is talking
about...the fool can't read the numbers right and ignores
historical fact... an ignorant boob who hates it when the
USA comes back from the economic precipice that the GOP
created:
they ll never get it wrote:
..Look pinheads, gov't jobs have boiled over since Oblama took office, and those are the only jobs 'created' what's wrong with you...??? And Oblama still has not created one net job!!!!! Get a clue!
oh please

Buffalo, NY

#39 Feb 6, 2013
oh please, if GWB would've vetoed anything, the lame stream liberal media would've screamed OBSTRUCTIONIST! The frustration is obvious in your lame posts. The point still is, the dems have been in control for over 6 years now, and have destroyed the economy, and unemployment is still higher than Bush years. Oblama blew it, and now is pursuing his life long liberal dream to confiscate gun, as a convenient diversion form his muddling of everything else.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#40 Feb 6, 2013
oh please wrote:
oh please, if GWB would've vetoed anything, the lame stream liberal media would've screamed OBSTRUCTIONIST! The frustration is obvious in your lame posts. The point still is, the dems have been in control for over 6 years now, and have destroyed the economy, and unemployment is still higher than Bush years. Oblama blew it, and now is pursuing his life long liberal dream to confiscate gun, as a convenient diversion form his muddling of everything else.
Look if a party does NOT have complete control of all 3 parts of the GOV they don't control the GOV because any one of those parts of the Gov. can stop a bill or veto it.
Like right now the DEMs have the PRES. and Sen. but not the House and as you can see nothing is getting done.[ but the House is controled by Reps and is only working something like 2 days a week]
If one party does NOT want to work with the other they don't have to take up any bill sent to them from the other house.
and IF both parties do agree and send a Bill to the Pres and he doesn't like it he can veto it and send it back to the congress and IF they can get enough votes to override it then it becomes law if not it doesn't.
You can cry all you want about the liberal media but if Bush had the guts to veto a bill and he did 12 times the DEMS didn't have the votes to override it .
so as you can see the DEMS only had complete control of the GOV for 2 years 2009 to 2011 when they controled all three parts of the gov.
Again you should go back and find out how our gov. works and how a Bill becomes a Law.
Have a nice day.
more bad times ahead

Buffalo, NY

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Well, according to the liberal lame stream media, everything negative that happened in '07 & '08,(campaigne season) was blastcasted at us 100 times a day,(remember, the sky was falling?) and totally blamed on Bush, even though the dems controlled congress... After 2 years of constant negitive bombardment by the media, even Burack Oblama could've been elected president...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#42 Feb 6, 2013
more bad times ahead wrote:
Well, according to the liberal lame stream media, everything negative that happened in '07 & '08,(campaigne season) was blastcasted at us 100 times a day,(remember, the sky was falling?) and totally blamed on Bush, even though the dems controlled congress... After 2 years of constant negitive bombardment by the media, even Burack Oblama could've been elected president...
Typical conservative cowardice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if the USA had no blacks? 5 min MAYOR DYSASTER 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 47 min positronium 6,463
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 58 min factcheck 1,185
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Chuck 19,281
Anyone read the quran 14 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 17
C.P.S. what a joke. where they get their degree... 17 hr Laqqque Climbers 42
any girl phonesex with this guy? (Mar '13) 19 hr AnalBead 33

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]