- The Alberto Gonzales Room where you wonít be able to remember anything
- The Texas Air National Guard Room where you donít even have to show up
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room where they wonít let you in
- The Guantanamo Bay Room where they wonít let you out
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room which no one has been able to find
- The National Debt Room which is huge and has no ceiling
- The Tax Cut Room which is reserved for the wealthy
- The Economy Room which is in the toilet
- The Iraq War Room which, after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, forth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Dick Cheney Room which is torture to walk through
- The Environmental Conservation Room which is still empty
- The Supreme Court Gift Shop where you can buy an election
- The Airport Menís Room where you can meet some of your favorite Republicans
- The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws
- Note Ė The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the Presidentís accomplishments
Curious

Lancaster, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Do you have a job? All you do is post the same hate filled garbage on Topix all day long. Over and over and over and over again.
And yes, I know what comes next... Minions, can't stop following me, conservative are stupid. Try this one on for size...."I am a One Trick Pony"
Get some sort of life.
Curious

Lancaster, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
And the cut and paste post was extra lame.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Do you have a job? All you do is post the same hate filled garbage on Topix all day long. Over and over and over and over again.
And yes, I know what comes next... Minions, can't stop following me, conservative are stupid. Try this one on for size...."I am a One Trick Pony"
Get some sort of life.
I'm not supposed to consider you one of my minions....but you keep track of how often i post?
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2013
When my friends and I used to post on the Yahoo finance boards, we read where some rowdys were going to that library once it opened and trash and stink up the place. I gotta tell you, that was some of the funniest stuff I ever read.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Aside from "My Pet Goat" The George W. Bush Library will include:
- The hurricane Katrina room which is still under construction
- The Iraq War Room which, after you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, forth, and sometimes fifth visit.
- The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins and straws
- Note Ė The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the Presidentís accomplishments
Outstanding
Curious

Lancaster, NY

#7 Apr 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not supposed to consider you one of my minions....but you keep track of how often i post?
The number of posts you make is right under your name. And your registered name is all over the place. I just wish you would shut up.

Buffalo, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of posts you make is right under your name. And your registered name is all over the place. I just wish you would shut up.
LOL, poor wittle guy is all upset

Get a life loser!
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
Get some sort of life.
BRAVO BRAVO
Now the response is in # 8 As to getting a life wich FFS doesn't have. You will also see a response from him about my post.
The guy is a inborn fool.
It comes natural to him because he doesn't have any ability to practice stupidity

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>BRAVO BRAVO
Now the response is in # 8 As to getting a life wich FFS doesn't have. You will also see a response from him about my post.
The guy is a inborn fool.
It comes natural to him because he doesn't have any ability to practice stupidity
LOL, Who could have seen that coming?

If you posted about anything other than just me, someone mught take you seriously!
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#11 Apr 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Aside from "My Pet Goat" The George W. Bush Library will include:
- The hurricane Katrina room which is still under construction
One more original thought from a simple mind. Nice copy and paste job. If you are representative of the sharp liberal mind then no wonder only the nut jobs on this site ever agree with you.

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
One more original thought from a simple mind. Nice copy and paste job. If you are representative of the sharp liberal mind then no wonder only the nut jobs on this site ever agree with you.
Wow...see what you did there? You ook things I say...and you said them back to me!

Wow, Youre a conservative genius huh?

Buffalo, NY

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Poor conservatives!

It must be so frustrating for them. None of you have the wits toactually discuss a topic. All you can do is turn the topic of every tread into a moratorium on FFS.

Its just so awesome!
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Poor conservatives!
It must be so frustrating for them. None of you have the wits toactually discuss a topic. All you can do is turn the topic of every tread into a moratorium on FFS.
Its just so awesome!
So you avoided the question about whether or not you have a job. I'll take that as a "no." That explains how you have so much time on your hands. Also explains why you are such a vocal liberal. You are a beneficiary of many entitlements paid for by "working people." Got it.
I'm happy to discuss a real topic with you. Let's start with "why are liberals so against individual success?" I'll start. I believe that many liberals (not all) chant the liberal mantra because they are NOT individually successful, therefore they want government to level the playing field for them.
Your turn.

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So you avoided the question about whether or not you have a job. I'll take that as a "no." That explains how you have so much time on your hands. Also explains why you are such a vocal liberal. You are a beneficiary of many entitlements paid for by "working people." Got it.
I'm happy to discuss a real topic with you. Let's start with "why are liberals so against individual success?" I'll start. I believe that many liberals (not all) chant the liberal mantra because they are NOT individually successful, therefore they want government to level the playing field for them.
Your turn.
Yes I have a job...do you? you seem to be online at teh same tome i am. Dont be so pathetic!

LOl, "why are liberals so against individual success?" Is not a real topic. Its just conservative spew!

Let look at who is trying to help individuals succeed:

Education:
Liberals - want to increase education spending
Conservatives - want to cut eduactoin spending

Childcare spending so poor people can work of go to college:
Liberals - increase
conservatives - cut

Taxes:
Liberals - Help the middle class and poor
Conservatives - Help the rich

Healthcare:
Liberals - help people with no coverage
conservatives - ignore people with no coverage

Unemployment:
Liberals - Extend
Conservatives - End

There is a CLEAR pattern of who is trying to help the working people, and it isnt conservatives!

Lets face facts...whatever the hateful view of a topic is...conservatives take that stance!

You freaks hate me because you arent bright enough to debate and it annoys you!

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
Get some sort of life.
SO you never answered the questin...WHY DID YO POST HERE?

You clearly dont wan to comment on the Bush or his library....so why post? Was it simply because you saw my screen name? Was it because t faiulures of the last republican president still annoy you (as they should)?

What was it?
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have a job...do you? you seem to be online at teh same tome i am. Dont be so pathetic!
LOl, "why are liberals so against individual success?" Is not a real topic. Its just conservative spew!
Education:
Liberals - increase
conservatives - cut
Taxes:
Healthcare:
Unemployment:
Liberals - Extend
Conservatives - End
There is a CLEAR pattern of who is trying to help the working people, and it isnt conservatives!
Lets face facts...whatever the hateful view of a topic is...conservatives take that stance!
No we just hate you. We do not need a reason.

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
No we just hate you. We do not need a reason.
I understad that its normal for conservatives to hate people without reason, so i accept this answer as being true!
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have a job...do you? you seem to be online at teh same tome i am. Dont be so pathetic!
Education:
Liberals - increase
conservatives - cut
Taxes:
Healthcare:
Unemployment:
Liberals - Extend
Conservatives - End
So who will pay for all of the programs the liberals want to increase?
And for sake of argument, let's take just one of the points you tried to make for starters.... Increase unemployment. Are you kidding me???? Just how long would you like it to be?? Good grief. It was meant to be a short term safety net. Not a hammock.
And health care??? We can go there after the unemployment issue is settled. One at a time.
And I set my own schedule. One of the benefits of having achieved success.

Buffalo, NY

#20 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So who will pay for all of the programs the liberals want to increase?
And for sake of argument, let's take just one of the points you tried to make for starters.... Increase unemployment. Are you kidding me???? Just how long would you like it to be?? Good grief. It was meant to be a short term safety net. Not a hammock.
And health care??? We can go there after the unemployment issue is settled. One at a time.
And I set my own schedule. One of the benefits of having achieved success.
WE pay for it, and gladly so.

Your original point was about creating success, yet conservatives try to end ANY program that isnt tailored to rich people!

Are you really stupid enough to believe that giving Dionald trump a tax break will "trickle down"?

We tried the conservative way and all it ot us was a recession. WHy do you think W was crying yesterday? Even he knows what a failure he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am leaving 3 min Sniper II 10
Anmesty ,Obama stabs supporters in the back 3 hr Sniper II 5
Why Cold Weather Doesn't Mean Global Warming Is... 3 hr IBdaMann 22
Bill Cosby, bulb nose bafoon 5 hr Buck Rohde 15
Autism awareness (Aug '08) 6 hr Lasting Color 304
Does LIEF COACH pull the wishbone? 8 hr Tom Turkey 1
Kung-Fu Henu 13 hr Lasting Color 1
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo People Search